Accepting Her Or Not?

Step Brother?

"Appa!" I went down the living room shouting for appa but no where to be found. I went to the kitchen and saw omma was baking a cookie. She saw me and I quickly turn to walk away but... she caught me fast.

"Hara-ah.. Can I have a word with you?" she said. I still can't accept her as my mother .... yet! I know I'm being such a badass but what to do?

"S-sure.." I said without making my eye contact with her.

"Hara-ah~ May I know why are you being like this? I mean ever since I stepped into this house, you act cold towards me. I know I am just a step mother to you and who am I to say like this to you right? Look Hara... I always wanted a daughterlike you. You are such a caring, lovely and adorable child. Even Kris, himself, wanted a sister so that he can protect you but I can't give the request to him. Hara-ah~ Please.. give me a chance" she said to me while her hands are on mine.

I was speechless on what she had just said. I can't believe that she wanted a daughter so do.. Kris. I mean.. look.. he is acting cold towards me and I did the same. Maybe it's not the time yet.

"Ermmm... Mrs Wu, Let me think about it.." I said to her.

"And.. Call me omma.. I would like to hear you calling me omma.. once.." she said to me but I kept quite and walk away from her leaving her dumbfounded.

I leaned to the wall behind the kitchen and cried. Mrs Wu.. She's baking.. I mean.. omma loves to bake cookies too and I would like to learn from omma but ... It never happens. I ran up to my room and I bump into... Kris. He was walking down the stairs when I accidentally bunp into him.

"Watch where you're going" he said in an irritating voice. I ignore him. Lazy to argue with him and just ran up to my room and locked the door.

Flashback

I was awake from my beautiful nap so I decided to go to the kitchen to grabbed something to eat. While I was about to enter the kitchen, I saw omma was baking something so I walk over to her.

"Omma~ What are you baking?" I asked her. She smiled at me.

"Oh? Hara dear, I am baking some cookies for us" she smiled.

"Can I help you omma?" I said.

"Wanna help omma? When you reach 7 years old" she smiled at me. That time I was only 3 years old and I just nodded.

End of flashback

Tears started to form and I couldn't hold it anymore so I just let it out.

*Omma... How I wished you're right here by my side*  My eyes was getting  heavy and I slept.

Kris POV

I was going up to my after spending my day with my members. I could tell that it was annoying entertained two monkey with you. I reached to the door and twist the door knob but to my dismay, it was locked. I was puzzled. Maybe Hara is inside bathing. So I knocked the door but no answer. I knock the 2 time but no answer from her.

"Hara! Open up the door!" I said. Still no answer from Hara.

"If you won't open the door I'm going to take the spare key room to unlocke it!" I shouted at the front door that was being closed.

Without wasting any of my precious time, I went down to the store room and took out the spare key. After getting it, I went up and unlocked the door. I twisted the door knob and peeked through the door. I looked at the room, it was dark. No lights were being switched on. I switched on the light and saw Hara was sleeping soundly at her bed. I shook my head and went over her.

I took her blanket and cover her slim body. I turned her body slightly and saw that her eyes were swollen. Is she crying? But why? I ignored my questions and took a bath. I smell like... no words could describe it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whooottttttsssssssssssssssss! 6th Chapie updated~

I'm tired and couldn't continue Chapter 7. Will do it when I have time.

Have a nice day~! ^^

xoxo,

floxycurl