That night

Step Brother?

That night:

"Kris" Hara called for him.

"hmm?" he hump.. what do you expect from him right?

"will appa and omma leaving tonight? today?" Hara asked.

"wae? worried? maybe.." Kris said while playing with his phone.

"i think so... I don't wanna feel like that again" Hara said to him and turned his head towards Hara.

"what do you mean?" Kris asked.

"Appa left for a business trip when I was 5 yrs old. I asked him when will he be going back again and he told me that he will be back around a year but he came back after 2 yrs. He promised me. I'm just worried if he did that again" i said it all to Kris.

"geokjeong hajima(don't worry), i think this time he will keep his promise" Kris said.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Kris went over and open the door. It revealed omma. She came in and sat at the edge of my bed. I get up and sit at my bed.

"Kids, we're .. going today" she said. What?! Are you serious?!

"Are you serious?!" I said to her and she nod her head. I quickly get off from bed and ran to appa.

I went in and saw him packing his bag.

"Appa!" Hara half-shouted at him. He looked at Hara in surprise and face her. She was about to cry but she held her tears.

Little did Hara and her dad know that Kris and his mom was listening to them.

"Can't you go tomorrow morning?" Hara said to him

"Mianhae Hara. They already called and they need me there by tomorrow morning" he said. Unbelieveable! Is his company or his daughter more important? (I know some parents are workaholic and they neglect their child but please, omg never did that to your child. They need your attention. Give them your fullest attention to them)

Appa is a workaholic. Ever since omma was gone, he's been busy all day and never spare a time for me. Well, am I not his daughter?

"Appa! Why can't you put it aside and spare a time for me?" she asked him.

"Hara, this is important. I must go. They are giving us opportunity to us" he said.

"Is your work more important than your own for god sake daughter?!" I shout and yeah I am crying now.

"Hara.." he said but Hara cut him.

"Ever since omma's gone, you never spare a thought or time for me! You always busy with your work at your office! Have you ever thought about me?! Have you?!" Hara said to him.

Mr Park was about to say to her but hara already went out of the room.

Kris POV:

I saw Hara running out from appa's room.. and.. wait.. Is she crying? Omma also saw her running and I looked at omma for going after and she nod her head. I quickly dashed out and try to catchup with her. Gosh! Why is she so fast? Great! I lost her.. Damn it Kris!

I search for her. I ran here. I ran there. I screamed here. I screamed there not caring if people sees me I'm weird or something. I seriously look like a mad person but for now I don't freaking care bout it. I must search for her. I'm worried if there's anything bad happen to her.

I searched her at the park, who knows she's there and guess what? I'm right .. I smile to myself.. Bingo!

I walk towards after all the crazy running I did just now.

When I was near her, I could hear that she's sobbing and mumbling some words that it hardly could be heard.

I approached her....

[to be continue...]

 

Hey ^^

Sorry for not updating lately..

Here, I'll update more of it today at night..

<3333

Love,

floxycurl ~