Fun Time

Step Brother?

hey guys~ Sorry for not updating. I'm back from my camp today and my body is aching so I try my best to write this story :)

Enjoy~

:*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited for him to buy tickets for us to have some fun today. Seriously, I didn't know that today I feel so close to Kris. Maybe I already accept him as my brother? hmmmm...

"Hara!!" someone shouted. Oh! It was him, Kris. Yeah~ I'm dreaming.. hehehe.. Dreaming about what? Dreaming about today.

"oh, sorry" i smile sheepishly. "What are dreaming of?" he asked but i just shook my head off. Huh! Never in my life gonna tell him.

"Let's go shall we? Some fun!" he excitedly say to me which I'm hyped about today's activity. Tell me who don't act childish if you go here? Hehehe!^^

We walked in and I saw this Big Giant Boat like Kris well not like Kris but He's giant on another way coz his tall.. Yeah, so I decided to go on that as my first ride.

"I want to ride this giantic boat" I said to him and he agreed so we go to that ride. I sit near the edge and Kris sat beside me. The ride started and relax myself a bitand felt a bit ticklish as it goes higher and higher. Kris was held my hand. I know he felt ticklish too he just can't show his other side of his as in his excited expression of his.

After the ride, we go all around Lotte World and see what's new and we get ourselves Cotton Candy! Yaay! My favourite :)

Without us realising, it was already 7.30 p.m. So I decided to go the Ferris Wheel. You can see the beautiful scenery of the night. After we pay, we go in and it started to shift a bit by bit. To be honest, it's really awesome! I was looking at the scenery and took some picture. It was so relaxing and comfortable for me.

I look at Kris, he was looking at at the full beautiful moon. I tapped his shoulder and asked if we could get a couple of picture of us for memorise. Who knows you need to keep for your own.

He agreed and took a couple of shoots here and there. We also make our funny faces, weird face and our so not unglam face of all!

"Mother's Day is coming in just a couple more days. What are you gonna give omma?" he suddenyly blurted it out. I stopped what I'm doing and looked at him the sit down.

"Truthfully, I don't know. I don't even know her favourite colour. Her favourite dish. Her favourite things and stuff. Her favourite drink. I don't even have the courage to asked her" I said in dissapointment. Omma is not here with us to Celebrate Mother's Day anymore. Now I'm gonna celebrate Mother's Day with my Stepmom.

"Hey~ Chill up! We're here to have some relaxing and fun moment. Don't ruin it!" he said.

"What the hell! You're the one that asking that question first dumbo!" i flicked his forehead lightly.

"Yah! It hurts!" he rubbed his forehead and I laughed.

"Serves you right! I didn't even flicked it hard! Just lightly.. Lightly~" I emphasized the word "lightly" to him.

"Fine! Pfttt" I just giggle at his cuteness. Omg! Did I just say that? Never in your whole life Hara! Never!

After the full ride of the Ferris Wheel, my stomache suddenly growling. I gulped my saliva down and look at Kris. He just smile and smirk. Psh! That bastard!

"Let's go!" he dragged me to his car and drove off to the nearest restaurant.

A couple of minute later, we arrived and go in. We took the 2 seat table near the window and order the menu. (Skip the waiting and lets go to the part where the waiter arrives and serve the food)

We ate our food as the food was serve earlier. We were almost finishing not until I saw someone...

Guess who? ......

It's her ...

Choi Sera!

She saw me looking at her and came to our directions. I was panic but Kris saw my face and asked why I just kept silent until ...

"Hey Hara" she fake a smile at me and saw Kris. Kris on the other hand show his "" face to Sera. Well, who doesn't hate her? Unless you're one of her gang of so called "fans".

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked.

"Eat of course. Can't you see with your eyes?" Kris sarcasticly say.

"Oh.. well, I see.. you guys have so much fun" she looked at me directly in the eye.

"Of course we were no until you came here and destroy it" Kris again shot her. She was pissed off but clam herself up and fake a smile on her face.

"Well, I guys, I better go. See you in school guys~" she waves her fingers at us and go.

I could tell. When school open, disaster gonna come and BOOM! I am gonna get it from that !

Kris asked me if I was okay and I nod my head. We already finished our food and went back home to rest.

Sera

"Just you wait and see what I'm gonna do to you Hara".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys~

How're you all been? Good? Well here it is!

Sera's back! Hahahaha~ ^^

Goodnight! I'm sleepy and tired. My body are aching badly. Backbone aching T.T

Have good rest floxies ~! Love ya!

xoxo,

floxycurl