Sudden Surprise

Step Brother?

Hi guys, so here I am. Updating my 3rd fanfiction. I'll try to update more often if my pack schedule permits me ^^

Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 1 week I didn't heard of any news about appa. *Appa how've you been? I miss you so much*  After school, I went back home and realise that there's a few shoes outside the house. I wonder who was it. (sorry, I skipped the school part. Lazy to write.) I went inside and saw a familiar figure sitting at the couch. I went over to that person and my jaw is wide open.

"A-A-Appa?" I said in stuttered. That person turn around his body and look at me. Tears started to fall. It's a sign of happiness. I couldn't say anything. All I want right now is my father to be here with me when I'm alone.

"Hara~ Miss your appa?" he said and hug me.

"Of course! I miss you so much! What took you so long to come back?" I said to him and he smiled at me. Then he asked me to sit beside him and I saw unfamiliar woman sitting across us. I look at my father.

"Appa, who is she?" I asked in confuse.

"Hara-ah~ She will be your soon-step-mother.. No! I mean She's already your step mother Hara-ah" he smiled while saying.

"Annyeong! Chrityna Wu imnida. Hope you would accept me" the woman said. I didn't know what to say. How could appa do this to me without me knowing and when did appa get married again?

"Appa when did you get married again?" I asked in confused.

"Since I'm on my business trip to Canda and met her. Hara-ah~ I really hope you could accept her" appa ssaid to me in a hopefully eyes.

Suddenly...

"Wae?! Why didn't you tell me? Don't you love omma? Even if she left us 2 years ago but still... Have you ask omma? Appa! How could you do this to me? Wae? Wae?!" tears were all flowing down my cheeks. I couldn't accept the fact that appa Re-married without telling me.

Before appa said anything to me, I ran up to my room as fast as the lightning and slammed the door untill it could be heard from the living room.

I cried all night. I didn't even went out of the room. I started to get bored so I called EunYoung to meet me up at asked her to meet me at our usual place.

I changed my shirt into a casual clothes that I usually wear and went out of my room. I walk down the stairs and see that appa was watching tv. As I was at the door,

"Where are you going Hara?" appa asked me.

"Out with a friend of mine" I tell him coldly and walk off before appa could say anything.

At our meeting place

"Yah! Hara, what's wrong with you? All gloomy" EunYoung asked me.

"Youngie-ah, what will you do if you have a step mother that your appa suddenly bring her home and introduce you to her without you knowing that he already married when he was having his businees trip" I told her.

"Hmmmm.. I would just accept her" She said.

"wae? You don't even know if she's really a good and a bad mother" i said to her.

"Hara-ah~ Listen. You have to give her a chance. Even your mom left you, but you have to also be love by a mom too right? Hey, Mother's day is coming in a few weeks times. Go get her something" EunYoung said. I thought about it and shrugged it off.

After a few hours spending with EunYoung at the mall, we decided to go home. I mean .. since appa was home, I have to get there fast.

When I get home, I saw the woman again with a guy. I wonder who was it. So came in and my appa asked me to come over and have our dinner together with them. Where have I seen this guy. Not wasting anytime I went to my father and sat down.

He was looking down all the time and my father finally spoke.

"Hara-ah~ This is your step brother" he said. I look at him and back to my father.

"Kris, introduce yourself" his mother nudge at him and quickly look at his mom and then me.

I was speechless.. Him? My.. Step B-brother? It's a joke right?

"Annyeong, Kris Wu imnida" He said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aftiee guys! Done updating my another Chapter and sorry if it was a short one.

I have to go and off my laptop. There will be part 2 of 'Sudden Surprise'.

Lastly, I wished all my muslim friends Selamat Hari AidilAdha~!

xoxo,

floxycurl