Her

Step Brother?

Sehun POV:

The school bell rang and that indicates our recess time. As usual EunYoung will wait for Hara but I sat there for a moment. Waiting for a girl to settle her things.

My mind was full of question. Why is she here? When did she came back? All sorts of questions to be told.

After seeing the rest went to the Canteen, I dragged Hayoung to the school garden.

She was asking to let her go but i don't care. Student stare at us but I don't even mind about it.

After reaching the school garden, I face her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Me? School of course" she said as if nothing happened.

"I mean.. why are you here out of the blue? You went to Canada and why are you back?" I asked her.

"Oppa~ are you mad~?" she wined at and pout. WHAT?! Did she just did that? Not gonna fall for her. I mean... she.. broke my heart... she broke our promise.

"Mad? Of course I'm mad.. You know what's the worst?" I asked her

"mwo?" acting innocently..

I looked at her and say directly...

"I hate to see you here" I emphasize the word "hate" to her and seems like she's in deep shocked. Well, that's what you get from me.

I walked off leaving her dumfounded.

-Flashback-

"Hayoung-ah~ Since it's our 1st Anniversary of us being a couple, I want to tell you something" I told her and she nod.

"Will you promised me to stay like this and forever till we become an adult? Will you not leave me? Will you stay by my side when I needed you? Will you love me like I love you right now? Wait.. No.. forever. Will you be my partner for the rest of my life? Will you promised me that?" I asked her if she's willing to do that to me.

"Oppa, of course I will stay. I will not.. Never leave you. I will be by your side when you needed me. I will Love you forever not just today, tomorrow or next year but forever. I will be your partner for the rest of yours and my life. I promise" she said to me in detail. I smiled at her and give her a peck on her side lips.

We were having dinner that time to celebrate our first year of being a couple this long. The night was beautiful. The star and moon shines above the sky perfectly.

It was late at night and I decided to bring her home. We arrived at the front gate of her house.

"Good night and sweet dreams" I bid her good bye and went home.

A few months later

"Hayoung-ah, what's wrong? Why are you so quite today? Are you sick?" I asked her but she shooked her heads off.

"Then tell me. You kept quite since we went out for shopping" I told her but she kept sealed.

"Hayoung~ Tell me.. please..." I said to her. Hoping that she would tell me. I hope she does.

"O-oppa" she said.

"Nae?" I looked at her but she look down.

"I-I'll b-be leaving t-t-to-tomorrow" she told me.

"Leaving? Are you going to move house?" I asked her.

"Aniyo" she simply said.

"I'll be leaving Seoul and go to Canada" she told me not daring to look at me.

I was surprised by what've she told me. I mean.. Unexpected event turn out.

"Canada? What for?" I asked her.

"To meet my future husband" sh told me.

"Mwo?! Hayoung.. you kidding me right? Anindeyo, matji?" I asked her.

"oppa.. jinjja majayo" she said. I don't know what to say anymore.

"But... you promised.. can't you go?" I asked her.

"Mianhae oppa.. I can't..." She said..

Then.. There's a long silent..

Until...

"Oppa... Let's... break up" she told me.

"MWO?! h-h-heojija? andwae! Hayoung! You promised!" I half shouted at her.

"It's the best... now we act like strangers..." she said.

"EASY FOR YOU BUT NOT FOR ME! Hayoung! Please!" I told her..

"Mianhae oppa.. I got to go" she said and left.

"HAYOUNG! HAYOUNG! HAYOUNG!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!" I screamed and and make my fist into a cirlce and punch the nearest tree hard.

My fist started to bleed but.. I don't care.

The weather was gloomy and it's about to rain. Nice. Suits my day.

I went back. Since no one's at home, I drank a lot.

Not until my hyungs came back and destry my mood.

"Sehun-ah~ What happened to you?" Suho hyung asked.

I kept quite...

"Yah! Speak up! I'm talking to you!" Suho hyung said.

"SHE BREAK UP WITH ME! SATISFIED?!" I shout at him. I could tell everybody was in shocked.

"nugu? Hayoung?" Luhan asked.

"Who else dump" Tao said

"I can't believe it she just did that" Luhan said.

"Shut up Luhan!" Sehun shouted at him.

"Yah!" Luhan shouted back but Lay hold him up since Sehun is not in a good term.

-End of Flashback-

I don't feel like learning so I went home. I texted Tao and asked him to inform the rest that I'll be going home. I'm not in a good mood right now.

Hara POV:

Recess was over. It was not History lesson. I went back to class but I couldn't see Sehun anywhere. Not even his seat. Wait!.. Where's his bag?

"Tao.. where's Sehun?" I asked.

"Huh? Molla" Tao said since he have History lesson togetherwith me. Yes History lesson was the last subject so yeah.. Happy happy.. hooray hooray for me but still... I feel ... worried for Sehun. His acting all weird today.

Is he sick?

Well, I'll ask him tomorrow then.

After the long lecture from Mr. Choi, we finally been dismissed. I could see that my step brother Kris and the rest are waiting for me, Tao and Luhan.

We walked towards their direction and they all greeted each other. Guys...

Just then when Tao switch on his phone, he got a message.

"Oh? Hyung.. Sehun is at home" Tao said.

"Huh? So skipped class and went home? What happened?" Suho asked.

"Molla.. He just stated that he's not in a good term to study" Tao said to them.

Wierd.. This is my first time seeing Sehun skipped classs for no reason...

"Is he alright?" I asked them.

"Don't worry.. He'll be fine just a bit of problem. Don't worry" Lay said

"Looks like someone is worried" Tao teased me.

"Mwoya? Aniyaaa ~~" I whined at them and they laughed.

We all went home seperately.. Haissss..

Sehun-ah~ I hope you'll  be fine..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys~!^^

So yeah.. here the story for chap 17 ...

Wierd right my storyline? Hahaha~

Well you guys saw there's korean word right?

Do you guys know what it mean? If you guys know then it's good! ^^

For those who doesn't. Here let me explain^^

"Anindeyo, matji" > "That's not true, right?"

"Jinjja majayo" > "It's true"

"Heojija" > "Break up"

That's all for today :)

I'll update more, okaay? kkk^^

Good bam! <333333333

:*

xoxo,

floxycurl ~