New Student

Step Brother?

5.35 A.M

"Hara! Kris! Wake up! It's time for school!" Hara heard Ahjumma Choi shouting from the living room.

She's too lazy to get up and to think of it's Monday was her most hated day ever.

Kris groaned and woke up after he had heard Ahjumma Choi shouted. He immediately took his towel and went to took a bath while Hara the hand was still laying on her bed.

Kris was done bathing and he saw Hara was still laying on her bad. He quickly woke up Hara but she just ignored him.

Stubborn girl.

"Hara.. wake up.. time for school" Kris tried to wake her up but it's useless. He has an idea in mind. He went to the kitchen and greet Ahjumma choi.

"Where's Hara?" Ahjumma choi asked.

"Still in her bed. Nevermind I'll know what to do" Kris said to Ahjumma.

He open the cabinet and reach out for the small circular container and fill it with water. Not full but just a little.

Ahjumma Choi was looking at Kris puzzled. Kris went up to the room followed by Ahjumma Choi since she was curious what will he do with that container and water.

Kris is now in front of Hara's bed and he smirk.

"This is it Hara" Kris said.

*SPLASH*

Hara was wide awake after being splashed by Kris.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Hara shouted at Kris with anger.

"That's for not waking up princess" Ahjumma choi voice out.

"Ahjumma~~~" Hara whined. Both Kris and Ahjumma Choi laughed at her action.

"Aren't you going to take a bath young lady? Look at time.. It's running~" Kris said.

"Aishhh~" she quickly get up and took a bathwhile Kris was at the dining table eating his breakfast that was prepared by their kind, sweetest and caring Ahjumma Choi.

In a few minutes later, Hara, went down and took a sit across Kris.

"You're late girl" Kris said to her.

She shot him a glare.

"dagchyeo!" Hara said but he just smile at her.

"Hurry up and eat... We're getting late" Kris said.

"Arraseo ahjusshi!" Hara said to Kris.

"Mwo?! A-aju-Ajusshi?! Yah! I'm not that old!" he defend himself.

"Like I care!" she .

After they've done eating, they get ready to set off to school.

Since Kris knows how to drive a car, he decided to drive his ferrari sport car.

Hara was speechles. They're on their way to school.

-Meanwhil-

"Where's Kris?" Chanyeol asked Luhan.

"Molla.. maybe he's on his way" Luhan said to him. While they were talking, they saw black ferrari was coming towards them.

They were fascinating about and the fact that their friend, Kris was driving it. The student look in awe and girls were eyeing who was it. When the door opens,

It reveals...

Kris.. and..

Hara.

The members were all shocked especiall Sehun. He was puzzled.Why would Hara with Kris?

Kris and Hara walked towards them and greet them.

"Ayo! Why you're late?" D.O asked Kris.

"Asked this girl" Kris said pointed to Hara.

"Mwo? me? blame yourself too!" Hara said.

The guys was looking at each other. Trying to catch what are the two saying.

"what do you guys mean?" Sehun asked but Kris and Hara just shook their head.

They went in to their respective classroom and waited for the teacher to come in.

"Hara-ah~!" EunYoung waved at Hara.

"Why are you so hyped?" Hara asked EunYoung

"Hehehe.. nothing.. by the way have you heard that there's a new student coming to our class?" EunYoung asked Hara.

"Oh? New student? Mollayo.. how did you know?" Hara asked EunYoung.

Hara asked Sehun who was sitting at the back of her.

"Sehun-ah, do you know that there's a new student will be coming to our class today" Hara asked him.

"Molla" Sehun said. Just then, their teacher went in.

"Okay class.. Today we have a new student will be joining us" all of the student was already whispering about it. Hara just waited for thier teacher to anounce the new student.

"Ms. Kim, please come in" she asked her to come in and there she is.

She has this beautiful face of her, her long skinny leg, her long wavy hair and her slim body.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Kim Hayoung imnida. Bangapsuemnida! Hope you guys will take care of me" she introduce herself to the rest of the classmate.

In the other hand, Sehun was shocked to heard her name. Hayoung? Kim Hayoung?

Sehun look up and saw Hayoung was looking at him.

All this while.. They've been together for 2 years and suddenly she broke Sehun's heart.

Now, she's back.

Hayoung gave Sehun her smile but Sehun didn't bothered about it.

"Okay Hayoung, you may sit beside the girl with the black spectacles" Ms Ahn said and Hayoung just nod her head. Hara notice Sehun and Hayoung eye contact with each other and she felt like there's a slight pang inside her heart.

Without notice the clock, it was already recess time.

EunYoung as usual waited for Hara and they would go to the canteen together.

Both of them went in the canteen and spotted EXO was already sitting a the table waiting for them.

Hara notice that Sehun was not there.

EunYoung and Hara went to them and sit down. Hara wondered around to find Sehun but he's nowhere to be found.

"Looking for Sehun eh?" Lay asked.

"Eh? A-aniyo~" Hara defend herself.

She felt something was going on between Hayoung and Sehun. The way Sehun treated her and the way Sehun keep his eye contact on her. It's all different

Hara just shrugged it off and settled with the rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I know this chapter is boring.

I'm really sorry~ I'm in a rush..

So yeah..

New word learn "dagchyeo" means "Shut up"

Love ya all ~! <3333333333

xoxo,

floxycurl ~