Revenge

Step Brother?

Hayoung POV

Strange.. whose that girl with Sehun? Is she his? I don't what I feel but they look cute like a couple. Hayoung what are thinking? -slap myself-

"Hayoung!" I turned my head to the back and saw .. Sera.. Actually, I don't really want to be friends with her but I have to. About the "Sehun, I want you back" is just a fake. I got myslef a new boyfriend and that is... hahaha.. you'll know later.

"What?" I said to her. Geez I hate this girl. I mean, I look better than her. Tch!

"What's with your tone?" she said to me.

"Nothing" I simply reply her.

"Whatever.. Listen here, I want all of you to meet me at the music room after school. We need to discuss" she said.

"About?" I asked her

"Hara" she smiled.

Great.. I don't really wanna involve in these but hey who knows later she suspected something right?

Actuall.. Here.. the secret about all this. Remeber the first day I step into the class? Sehun and I make an eye contact? Yeah ... at home I decided to call Sehun. You.. comfort him after the talk at school and stuff. Soo..

Here.. the story behind it.

-Flashback-

Okaay Hayoung.. Just call him. And here it goes.. I did dial his number.

"Yeoboseyo?" he said on the other line.

"Oppa~ It's me.. Hayoung" I said.

"What do you want?" he asked me.

"I just want to asked of you're okaay" I said to him.

"I don't need you to asked me if I'm fine or not. We're now not related anymore" he said in a cold voice.

"Oppa.. c-can't you forgive me?" I said to him.

"Forgive? After what've you done to me? You think I'll forgive you?" he said in an angry tone.

"Oppa... please..." I said to him.

"Mianhae.. I already found someone that's better than you" he said to me.

"I know" I simply said.

"Mwo?! H-how did you know?"  he asked me in curiousity.

"I can see in your eyes. You fell for her, right? Hara. Right" I said to him but he kept silence.

"Look, I'm not mad or anything at you if you like her because I know that she's way more better than me. I am sorry if I make your life miserable. I hope she took care of you well. Oppa... c-c-can we be friends? at least.. please?" I asked him.

"Friends? I have to consider that" he said.

"wae?" i asked him.

"Can I ask you a favor?" he said to me.

"Yeah... sure, what is it? After all we are friend right?" I said to him.

"Not... Yet.." he said.

"Fine.. what is it?" i asked.

"Be friend with Sera" That shocked me. Ewww.. that bastard?

"Mwoh?!! Ewww! No way! Not gonna happened!" I said to him.

"Why? I thought you like her" he emphasized the word 'LIKE'.

"What? No! I hate her" I said to him.

"That's rare.. whatever.. just be fake friend with her. She's up the sleeve to Hara. I mean she want to bully Hara. All I want you to do is just follow her instructions and tell me everything that she's going to do" he said.

"Like a detective eh?" I said.

"Something like that" he said to me.

"Okaay! I'll do it... forthe sake of... Hara" I said to him

"Thanks!" he said and we end call

-End of flashback-

That's my strory. Yeah... I have to be fake friends and yaay! I can ditch her and my life is free.

Well, I don't know how long I will I can stand her y attitude but I try my best for Hara and my friendship with Sehun. Now what? Planned something for Hara? Wait till it's your turn and I'll humiliate you like what you did to Hara. Tch! Pathetic!

After School:

Everyone was here except that woman. What took her so long. I don't have time for this stupid thingy but yeah I have to admit she's acting childish!

"Yah! Where's Sera?" I asked them and they shrugged.

"Why am I even friend with her" I whisper to myself.

"Waht did you say?" KaIn say to me.

"Nae? Aniyo... I didn't say anthing. You heard wrongly" I said to KaIn.

"Hey guys!" i turned at look at her. OMG! Finally Sera. Where the hell you go all this long? I'm sick of you Sera.

"Okaay here's the plan" she said and explain everything. And what?! She nuts? Kidnapped Hara? Stupid... I'm gonna knocked you out Sera. Really I am ..

"Are we seriously going to do that? What if someone know?" I asked her.

"No one will know unless one of you told" she said.

"ok" i simply said but deep inside I'm killing her.

Should I tell this to Sehun? If I tell him, I'm their number 1 suspect. I mean KaIn is already suspicious about me. What to do more?

At last I decided not to tell Sehun but I will eventually tell him if they are charging her.

This gonna be tougher than I thought ><

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shortie chap here..

xoxo,

floxycurl