With him

Step Brother?

It was 8.00 a.m in the morning an it's time to go to school but I'm lazy. No choice! I have to still. I get up from bed and take my towel to the bathroom. I lazily walked to my bathroom and open it. I was half awake but when the time I open my door of my bathroom...

"Ahhhhhhhhh~!!! Yah!! What are you doing?! I screamed at him.

"Yah!! You could've have knock the bathroom door! Didn't you remember that I share room with you?" he said. Oh yeah.. I forgot!

"H-Hurry up! I wanna bath!" I slammed the door. My cheeks were burning red after that incident. Gosh! Hara put that aside and get ready later. After he done bathing, I quikly pushed him aside and went into the bathroom. He chuckled at my action and get ready for school.

I was done bathing all and tie my hair into a ponytail. I went down and saw Crityna my mom was preparing breakfast for us. Aww, how sweet. What am I thinking? I shook my head and sit at the empty chair.

"Hara-ah from now onwards you called her mom, arraseo?" appa said to me. I just nod.

"Kris, you will be going to school Hara since you guys are from the same school" appa continued. What? With him?  Appa, seriously?  Why do you have to do this?

"Nae sir" Kris said. I chuckled a bit and continue eating my breakfast. I saw him looking at me. I guessed he heard that I chuckled at him but I ignore him.

"Call me appa Kris since we are a family now" appa said to Kris. Facepalm. Whatever appa...

"Nae a-appa" Kris said and I look at him while he smirk. Pshh! That guys really something.

After done eating breakfast, appa drove us to school. Kris sat at the front while I'm at the back. What I'm worried about is.. What if the student saw us? What if EunYoung know? What if his friend know? My mind is full of questions.

After a few minuted of the rides, appa dropped us at the main gate and we bid goodbye to appa. Kris open the door then followed by me. After closing the door, I saw EunYoung looking at me. I bet she saw it.

I walked towards her direction and and greet her good morning but she walked away.

"Yah! Youngiee~! Wait up!" but she ignored me. What's wrong with her? PMS? Pffttt..

I try to catch up with her and finally! I managed to get close to her.

"Youngieee~ What's wrong with you?" I stopped in front of her and she look at me and ignored my question.

"Youngieee! Please, tell me why are you being like this?" I force her to say.

"Why are with him?" finally she spoke.

"Who? You mean Kris?" I asked.

"Who else Hara" she rolled her eyes at me. Woaah! My best friend just rolled her eyes on me. Never in my life she did that.

"Ahhh~ err... well... my appa was driving me to school and saw him walking by himslef so my appa offered him a ride so he took my appa rewuest and ride with us" I gave her my excuse.

"Are you sure?" She said.

"100% my friend" i smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Do you by chance like... Kris?" I suddenly ask her that question and her eyes are wide open.

"Err.... A-aniya" she denied.

"Then why are you asking me that question when I was with him? And you look jealous" I said

"Fine! But don't tell anyone okay? I have a crush on him" she finally admit it.

"Jinjja?!" she closed my mouth and signal me to lower down my volume. She nod her head and we went to our respective class.

After how many hours of lesson, it was reccess time. Every single time when it's time or reccess, the girls will be screaming out the Popular guys name and include Kris as well.

I could see them walking in and wow.. to be honest.. the look fabulous.. No words can describe but there's this one guy with his rainbow hair that attracts me. He looks gorgeous in any way. His smiles kills me. I saw him looking at me and I quickly turned to face EunYoung. I was blushing and my cheeks are like tomatoes.

"Why are you blushing?" EunYoung asked me but i shook my head as it was nothing as my answer.

 

Kris POV

I walk to the canteen with my group of friends when girls started screaming our names everywhere. I saw Hara was looking at our way but she's looking... Sehun? Why would she look at Sehun? I thought she was looking at me? Aishh... Sehun was busy laughing with Chen's joke and turn to look in front when his eyes met Hara and that is when Hara was blushing like a tomato when she saw Sehun smiled at her.

Did she have any feelings towards Sehun? I shrugged it off and but my food. After buying our own food, Baekhyun suddenly asked me.

"Kris, why are you with Hara whn you're going to school? Is there something up between both of you?" Baekhyun asked me. Great ! As I expected. Surely one of them will asked this question.

"Ani.. wae? Look guys don't suspect anything okay? We are just friends. While I was walking to school Hara's father stop and asked me to ride with him. Without any hesitation, I accept his offer and ride with her" I gave my excuse to them. They just nod but I found Sehun was feeling uneasy when Baekhyun asked why I was with Hara. Something fishy going on here.

"Why are you silent Sehun?" Chanyeol asked him.

"Huh? Nothing hyun" he said.

"There must be something. You were being silent since we talked about Hara and Kris toegther" Chanyeol said.

"Nothing hyung. Really. I'm just.. tired" he gavce his lame excuse when just now he laugh hard on Chen's joke.

"Eyyyy, are you jealous Sehuniee?" Kai said.

"What? No!" Sehun quickly said. Tsk! Yeah... No.. I know you like her.

"Okaay then" and we all eat our food up.

 

You POV

Reccess over and it's time for Geo. Well, today we end school early has compared to the other days. 2 hours of Geo was boring for me. Seriously.. I don't even understand a single thing that Mr Song teach us. I just nod. After that 2 hours of lesson...

*Ringggggggggggggggggggggg*

Yes! The bell rang and I packed my bag quickly so that I can go back home and watch my favourite variety show, Star King. I ran out of the classroom and bid good bye to EunYoung and went to my locker to my books but when I was walking fast, I accidentally bumped into someone and I fell. I rubbed my head and look at the person. Omo! It was... Sehun?

I quickly pick up my books and stand up.

"Mianhae.. Sehunsshi" I said and bow to him. He stand up and look at me I blush but I look down preventing him seeingme blushing.

"Oh, Hara.. Gwenchanayo. Are you alright?" He asked. Awww.. So sweet of him.

"Nae.. I'm fine.. Mianhae I have to go" I say to him and quikly walked away from him. He just smiled. Wow! I just bumped into Sehun. Omo! It's my best day ever! I smiled widely.

 

At home

I quickly put down my bag and change my clothes into my usual clothes and switched on the tv. When I was watching it, I laughed at how funny the show. Then, I heard the main door open, followed by a footstep. I gnore it and focusing on the television. Kris was home and he asked me question.

"Where's omma?" he asked.

"Molla" i replied him in short.

He walk up and shut the door. What's wrong with him? PMS? Do boys have PMS too?

I don't get him. I shrugged it off and continue to watch my favourite show. It was 6.30 p.m and appa is not home yet. Maybe his busy.

Well.. I was thingking of buying a frappe. I've been craving for my Caramel Frappe since last week! I went out not to forget my wallet and phone. I went to the nearest cafe and went to the counter. When I was ready to order suddenly my heart skipped fast.

Sehun?..

Why is he here? He works here? I look at him and get back to the reality. He was looking at me but put in a smile.

I ordered my frappe and waited for it. Then he bring my frappe to me and pay him. I was about to pay but..

"No need" he say

"Wae?" I asked him confused.

"I treat you" he said to me. I was speechless.. Did he just that he .. treat me?

"Errr.. you sure?" i asked and he nodded with a smile.

I thanked him and walked out of the cafe. I owe him a big time. I went home and see Kris sitting at the couch.

"Where have you been?" he asked me.

"None of your business" I said.

"Yah! Do you know what time is it?" he asked me.

"Why don't you look at the clock yourself?" I shot my answer at him but he glared at me.

"I asked you lady. Answer me" he said in firm.

"Woah! Chill up! 7.10 p.m. I was just buying my frappe!" I said to him in half angry tone. I was pissed off. Why would he care much? He look at me and said "do you it's dangerous for you to go out alone?".

"No, I don't and I don't care! Now, could you please. I wanna rest" I push him aside.

I went up and lay down my bed. I was tired and off I am to my dreamland without any noise disturbing me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 was done! Time to sleep. It's now 11.13 p.m and I'm sleepy ~

Have a good rest readers~

xoxo,

floxycurl