My Morning

Step Brother?

The sun shone brightly through the closing curtains in my room. It was 9 a.m in the morning. I look at my calendar and saw that today was Sunday. Agh! How I hate Sunday and the next day I'm going to school. I get up and took a nice bath.

After taking my long and nice bath, I went down for breakfast. There. Here I am sitting alone at the dining table with the food that were being served by the maid in front of me. Sigh. How I wish omma was here with me when appa is having his business trip to Canada.

"Omma, how are you doing up there? I miss you. A lot. How I wish you were here with me, right now. Appa is not at home. He is in his business trip to Canada"  without realising anything, tears were running through my my wet cheeks. I can't believe that omma left us with a sudden 2 year ago. My heart sank when I heard a news from my father that my mom died in a car accident.

Flashbacks

I was having my lunch break in my school canteen with my best friend EunYoung when suddenly I heard my phone rang inside my pocket. I took it out and saw appa was calling. I answered the phone when I heard appa sobbing through the phone "H-Hara-ah, palli come home now" appa cried.

"wae appa? It's still school hour. What's going on?" I asked in confusion.

"O-omma..." he said half way throught. After hearing omma's name out I get panic and sweats form through my forehead.

"Appa! wae?! Tell me! What's wrong with omma?!" I shouted through the phone. There's a second of silent through the phone and finally appa spoke.

"O-omma... died in car accident" he cried. My heart sank. My whole body was weak. I can't believe what appa had just said. It can't be true, right? Omma won't die.

"A-appa... It's not true right? O-omma didn't die right?" I asked appa for  a confirmation.

"It's true my dear. Omma's gone. Omma leave us" appa said while sobbing. I hang up and quickly ran out of the canteen.

"Yah! Hara-ah! Where are you going?" EunYoung shout at me. I nearly forgot to tell her but nevermind, I'll tell her when everything is settled.

When I got home, I saw my relatives outside my house. I looked at them and quickly ran inside. I fall to my knee on the floor. I cried hard untill appa hug me. I couldn't take the fact that she's gone.

After the ceremony, I cried all day , locking my room up. I never even eat or went out of my room. Appa keep knocking the door to get me to eat but i ignored it. I didn't even got to school for a week and that makes EunYoung worried and that makes EunYoung to reached through me but I didn't even answer her.

After the 1 week, I went back to school normally to forget everything. Not everything but just to not remeber it. During recess time, I told EunYoung everything. She pitied me and hug me to her embrace. EunYoung understands me a lot. I share every of my problems to her. She's my only hope now.

End of Flashback

"Hara? Hara?" Ahjumma Choi shook my shoulder. I didn't know why but I felt water dripping off. I realised that I was crying all this while remembering about omma.

"Oh? Ahjumma" I said. She shook her head at me and I let out a small smile at her. "Thinking about your omma? Hara-ah, your omma won't like it if you are being sad like this. Omma will always be at your side and your heart. Remember that" Ahjumma Choi said to me. I just nod. "Palli eat your breakfast" she said and I ate my breakfast.

I looked at my watch it was 10 a.m. Hmmm~ What should I do? Suddenly something pop out of my mind. I dialled EunYoung's number.

"Youngieee~ Are you free today?" I asked excitedly at her.

"Nae, wae?" she asked

"Ani, just asking. Wanna go out for shopping?" I asked her. I hope she could make it.

"Sure! I'd love to! I'm bored doing nothing at home. What time to meet?" She said happily.

"Great! 10.30 usual place" I said enthuasticly.

"Okay! See ya~" she hang up. I have half an hour to get ready. I quickly put on my denim clothe and skinny black jeans on. I bun my hair into a messy bun and put on a light ake up. After I'm done I went down.

"Ahjumma Choi! I'm going out with my friend" I said to her.

"Be careful young lady!" she said as I was wearing my red converse sneaker. After I'm done, I locked the door and walked to the bus top. It was a hot day. People were sweating a lot. I wonder if that's a sweat or they bath. hehe~ After waiting for the bus for 10 minutes, the bus finally came.

It was crowded as it was a weekend for everybody. Well, who doesn't go out with thier friends on weekends, right? It was so squeezy and I hace to stand during the 1 hour ride to Dongdaemun Mall (The Mecca of Fashion). Yes! I love fashion. Not too addictive but just 50-50.

After the ride, I finally reach. I saw EunYoung waiting for me at the entrance. I went up to her. Since she's back facing me, I was gonna to scare her. Hehehe~ Evil me! ^6

"Hana,dul,set.... BOOO!~" I whisper softly to myslef and finally shout at her ears.

"Ahhhhhh~!!" she screamed loud. Loud enough untill people turn to look at us. I laugh non-stop because her reaction was priceless.

"HAHAHA!~ Yah! Jinjja, you should see you priceless face~ Hahaha!" I laugh while I say to her.

"How dare you do that to your own bestie" she pout. Awww~ cutie!

"Hehe, mianhae~ Kaja?" I asked her and we're finally in. Ahh! It's been long since I came here with her. Due to our busy schedule in school we rarely came here for fun.

We went to Cotton On shop. I love the clothes and dress there. It was cool. I bought some of the clothes from there with EunYoug and we exited the shop. We went crazy when we see shoes. I love shoes and that makes me go wild whenever I passed by a Shoe shop.

EunYoung and I went in the Everlast Shoe Shop and bought it. I can really tell you guys that I really love it a lot.

We shop all day till the clock reach 6 p.m. I asked EunYoung if she's hungry and she said yes. We went to the nearest restaurant and went in. We were greeted by a waiter and make our way to our two table sit. We order the food and pass the menu to the waiter.

"So, Hara, How's your dad been doing?" EunYoung asked.

"Molla. It's been almost 3 years and still... no news from appa" i sigh.

"gwenchanayo... maybe he's busy with his work" EunYoung try to comfort me. I just nod. Finally the food arrived and were being served by the waiter.

It's delicious. Waaahhh~ Jinjja. I am so full. So, after our dinner, I decided to went hom since it's getting dark soon. I'm afraid ahumma will be worried. I bid good bye to EunYoung and took a cab home since I'm lazy to took a bus with my hands ull of shopping bags.

I diall the taxi number and tell the driver the venue where I'm at. Isn't it much more easier to call then wait? After waiting for a few minutes, the taxi came and I ride it till I get home. It was a long journey so I check my twitter to see what's happening. Hmmm.. nothing interest me much. I off my phone and finally after the long ride, I get home safely.

I opened the door and was greeted ny Ahjumma Choi. I smiled at her widely and went straight to my room.

"I guess she had fun' Ahjumma Choi said with a smile.

I out down my shopping bag and took a shower. After taking a shower I lay down my bed and rested my head on my comfort pillow. After a few minuted later I drifted to sleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up everyone!^^

Here is my 1st story. How was it? Is it good or bad?

I hope that you guys would support me^^

Will update my story tomorrow or later at night if i can open my laptop.

See ya soon! ~

xoxo,

floxycurl~