That night part2

Step Brother?

Okaay~ So this will be the continuous of the story "The night"

......

Kris POV:

I approach her and back hug her. She was shocked and jumped out of her sitting position and face me.

"mianhae.." i said but she just nod her head. Weird.

"Am I that bad? Why is my life like this?" she sid while crying. Oh man!... Not again..

"Ani... you're not bad.. just... you know..." i don't really know what I'm trying to say to her so I just say anything that's in my mind. And there again.. she..cried...

I hug her and let her cry on my shoulder and let it be wet with all of her tears. Wow~ she really cry hard.

"Kaja~ Let's go home.. They're going to leave soon" I said to her but she insisted..

"wae?" i asked her... she shook her head.

"Kaja~~ You can tell him that you're sorry about the incident just now" i told her.

"It's not that easy!" she.. kinda of.. scolded.. me?

"I don't care! Palli...nal ttalawa(follow me)... We're going back" i said.. She seems shocked...

"Nae?? home? jeoldae andwaeyo!(no way)" she said.. I pull her with me but she didn't stop talking. So I stop and look at her.

"One more word from your mouth I'm gonna carry you" she shut and followed me.

At home:

"Omma! Appa! We're back!" Kris said.

Hara POV:

"Omma! Appa! We're back!" Kris said.. Damn it kris... aishh!

Ahhh! eotteokhae?? I can't face appa for now.. Aaaish!

Then I heard footsteps and luggage coming down from the stairs. I know that appa will be setting off today.. Well.. will  he kept his promises? haiss...

"we're going" omma said..

I just kept quite and look down.

As much as I wanted to say sorry to appa but I just can't. I don't know what I'm doing but yeah... It's not my self anymore...

"Hara.. appa will be going" he said but i couldnt be bothered i kept my eyes on the floor.

"Kris... look after Hara" appa said to Kris.

"I will appa" he said. Great! I'm in a mess!...

"Hara.. we'll go now don't you wanna say anything to appa?" omma said but i shook my head. I heard a sigh from both of them...

"Okaay then... we'll..go" omma said. She went up to me and hugged me. I just stood there like a hard wood.

And.. there they are.. off to the Airport...

Now left me and Kris...

I closed my eyes and cried... I cried when I didn't get to say the thing that i wanna say to my appa.. I'm doomed.

Kris look at me. This guy will never failed to make me annoyed...

I ran up to my room and slammed the door harshly...

I lay down on my bed and tears were all coming down my wet cheeks.

Agh! I have to stop crying...

Tomorrow I have school.. Not going to let my best friend see my puffy red swollen eyes on me. Surely she will nag m like a mom. That's what I like being around with her. Even if she nag like a mom, she never failed to make me laugh.

I drifted to sleep.

Kris POV:

Hara quickly ran up to the bedroom and BANG! A loud slammed of the door could be heard. Ajumma Choi was looking at me and I just give her I-don't-know-what-happened-to-her face and she just nod.

This girl is so stubborn and not to mention harsh too. Look at the door. She just slammed the freaking door harshly. I'll blame her if anything happened to that door.

I was 9pm and tomorrow will be schooling. Gosh! Monday! Sera! Damn it Sera.. Can't you just leave me for some peace?

Suddenly my phone beep.

text message

From: Chanyeol

To: Kris

Hyung! ~ Have you heard new? There will be a new girl coming tomorrow. And I heard that her name was Kim Hayoung. Isn't she sound familiar? I tell you this because I know you've heard this name before.

huh? Kim Hayoung? Hmmmm.. sounds familir but who...?

I tried to recall the girl name but it seems that I dont remember ..

Suddenly it strike me...

Sehun... Hayoung.. First Love... BINGO!

From:Kris

To: Chanyeol

Remember Sehun's first love? Kim Hayoung? The one that broke Sehun heart? She's back... Did Sehun know about this?

Oh my.. I hope Sehun don't know about this. I waited for Chanyeol's reply... what took him so long to reply me?

*beep beep beep*

From: Chanyeol

To: Kris

Omo omo! Hayoung? T-the girl that broke Sehun's heart? I remember her. Aniyo... he didn't know about this ... yet. eotteokhae?

Oh my gosh!... If Sehun's finds out.. He'll be cold again. Aisshhh..

From:Kris

To: Cahnyeol

Let's just see what happens tomorrow.. Hope he'll cool off. Good night Chan!

See you guys tomorrow~

I sigh. Just hope...

Yeah.. hope....

I went up to the room and saw Hara sleeping soundly on her bed. She really do look like an Angel. tsk.. What have gone into you Hara? Why can't you say that to appa? You stubborn girl..

I go near her and lean a bit..and kiss her forehead..

Sleeping Beauty eh?

"uwahhh~" I yawned.. I rub my eyes and went to my bed..

I look at her bed and whisper "good night Hara" and off i am to my dreamland.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~

So, yeah.. this is it..

I can't figure out any plot.. I'm short of idead for this chapter so yeah.. bear with me and sorry if it's..

BAD! kekeke ^^

Good night ~ <333

Love,

floxies~