Sudden Surprise Part 2

Step Brother?

Kris POV

I was playing with my phone. Then I heard the main door was open and followed by a footstep. I don't even care who she was. I couldn't be bothered to see her. Her father, Mr Kim, ask her to sit and ask me to introduce myself to her but I didn't hear what he said so my mother nudge my elbow.

"Kris.. introduce yourself to his daughter" my mom asked me. I look at my mom and back to face her. I didn't expect it would be her. I ignored it but she seems to be shocked when she sees me. Girl~ Is there something wrong me?

"Annyeong.. Kris Wu iminda" i said plainly to her and she just nod her head? I went back to play my phone. *So, she's going to be my step sister? tsk.. Nice to meet you my step sister. This gonna be interesting. Let see if you can stand my attitude to you* 

After having our "awkward" dinner together, we went to the living room and sit down. I sat beside my mom while she sat beside her dad.

"Okay.. listen kids. You guys know that both of us are married. I already tell Chrityna that Kris and her will be moving here and stay with us" Hara's dad say. Interesting.. This gonna be so much fun! I smirk.

 

Your POV

"Okay.. listen kids. You guys know that both of us are married" my father said. Yeah, married without me knowing at first -.- "I already told Chrityna that Kris and her will be moving here and stay with us" my dad continued. What?! Stay? With us? Oh, great!

I look at Kris and he was smirking. I bet he likes that idea and he could bully me all he wants. pffttt.. Life.. Life.. Why does it happened to me?

"Appa but there's no bed left. The guest room was being used by Ahjumma Choi" I said.

"Don't worry. Chrityna will be with me while Kris... sleeps in your room" he said.

"Mwo?! Appa! I'm a girl. He can't sleep with me" I said to my dad.

" And what's wrong with that? He's gonna be your brother soon. So, there's no problem of sharing room with your brother right? And there's extra single bed in your room" appa said. Right! That extra single bed appa bought not long ago.

Not wasting anytime, I went up my room and do my work. Then a few minutes later I heard a knock at my door and I went to open the door. What shocked me was that, He.. Kris with his luggage and just went inside my room. I was blank. Did he just... Went inside my room without my permission?

"Yah! Did I gave you the permission to come in my room? I look at him.

"Your dad say it's my room too. Didn't you heard what he say just now? I'll be sharing this room with you" he shot me with his answer. Pftttt.. Jerk! I ignored him and went to my study table and continue to do my revision.

He was busy playing and texting with his phone while me.... trying to solve this Maths question... Agh! Maths! How I hate you so much! I ruffle my hair and Kris saw it and smirk at me. Tch! That guy.

 

Kris POV

I saw Hara was sitting at her study table and ruffled her hair. I smirk and see how funny she is. I went over to her and see what's she's doing. To my dismay, she was revising her work. I took a chair from my study table and sit beside her. Yeah we have our own study table for ourselves.

She started to stare at me

"What? Is there anything on my face?" I ask her.

"Why you're here?" she asked.

"Helping you duhhhh.." I told her.

"I don't need your help. So please, can you go?" she said to me. Did she just reject my offer to help her? Aishhh.. this girl real stubborn.

Without any hesitation, I get up and went to my bed and lay down to the comfort single bed while she's doing her revision. I closed my eyes and drifted to my lalaland.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~

Done with Chapter 4. How was my story so far? Is it boring?

I bet it was coz my sister say it was... kinda.. bit boring..

Happy Night? Hehehe~^^

xoxo,

floxycurl