Identity

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello~ hope this chapters gives everyone a clearer view for the story.



----

2,212 words

----

IDENTITY

Defined as a fact of being who or what a person or thing is. It is sometimes hidden from others for certain reasons. Although it can be suppressed, it cannot be erased completely. You are who you are.

Myungsoo was debating with himself if he would reveal his true nature to the one he loved and marked. Sure Sunggyu accepted him wholeheartedly, but would the truth about his identity be easy to digest?



----

Myungsoo was pacing in circles outside the ICU where Ryeowook and Sunggyu were checking up on the coma patient.

“Hey!” A voice called him and Myungsoo looked surprised to see the person leaning by the ICU door.

“Onew?” Myungsoo uttered and the lad smiled widely. “So now that you can see me, aren’t you going to take me with you?” Onew asked and Myungsoo was dumbfounded for a while.

“You’re coming with me without any objection?” Myungsoo asked and Onew nodded. “Well, follow me then.” Myungsoo said and led the way, Onew followed two steps behind.

The monitors went wild and both Ryeowook and Sunggyu were startled. “Call Sungmin now.” Ryeowook instructed Sunggyu who immediately rushed out of the room to find the doctor. They were paged by the nurse on duty and were soon dashing towards the room.

Key was one of them and he was sure he’s not prepared for this. He was running when he saw Sunggyu dazed and was walking towards a different corridor. “Sunggyu.” Key said as he held his arm and Sunggyu only let out two words “Myungsoo Onew.”

Key’s eyes widened and followed Sunggyu’s line of sight, he saw two figures walking towards an elevator. “We need to stop them.” Key said as he dashed towards the two figures, Sunggyu followed.

“Myungsoo.” Key called out and the lad stopped in front of the elevator. “Stop this.” Key shouted as he reached them. “Why are you taking him away?” Key asked, his eyes showing hurt and anger.

“To restore the balance.” Myungsoo replied, placing a finger to the elevator button. “He wanted this.” Myungsoo said, looking at Onew who smiled at Key.

“Hi Key!” Onew waved at him, smiling wide like he doesn’t have a care in this world. “Take me instead.” Key decided and Myungsoo shook his head. “You know I can’t take you in his place Key.” Myungsoo said as the elevator door opened. Key bit his lower lip and tried not to cry. “It’ll be okay Key, we’ll meet each other soon enough.” Onew remarked as he followed Myungsoo inside.

“No Take me!” Sunggyu shouted, stopping everyone on their tracks. “I caused the imbalance when you saved me Myungsoo, take me then!” Sunggyu was panting as he reached the three.

“No you can’t do this” Key said as he looked at Sunggyu. “Yes I can.” He said defiantly and took a step inside the elevator, pushing Onew out just in time before it closes.

Key and Onew looked at the closed metal door for a good minute before Key snapped back and grabbed Onew’s hand and dragged him towards the ICU. “Sunggyu’s sacrifice shouldn’t be wasted.” Key said as he tried not to cry; he missed the grin on Onew’s face.



----

“Where are we going?” Sunggyu asked awkwardly as he tried to reduce the dead silence inside the closed space.

“Are you stupid?” Myungsoo asked, eyes were black and deathly. “Yes I am, stupid enough to trust you with my life.” Sunggyu replied, almost shouting.

“You can’t go back Sunggyu, you’re as good as dead.” Myungso looked at him straight in the eye, concern painted in those black orbs. “You can’t go back.” Myungsoo said softly and Sunggyu can tell how much Myungsoo cared for him, how he worried so much for his safety. “If it’s spending time with you, I’m not regretting anything.” Sunggyu said as he closed their distance and kissed the younger; a faint mark appearing on Myungsoo’s nape.

Then the metal door opened and revealed a realm Sunggyu didn’t even know existed.



----

Onew blinked as the bright light blinded him. He heard faint voices calling him. He blinked again until slowly, he can see figures hovering above him. His throat was dry and parched, he needed some liquid inside him.

“He’s back, prepare the CT Scan.” Sungmin’s voice can be heard and Onew tried to recognize the faces in front of him. He tried to speak but strength had escaped from his body.

‘it’ll be okay Jinki.” He heard Key’s voice as the nurse held his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, he’s back.



----

“My lord.” Minho greeted Myungsoo and Sunggyu as they stepped out of the elevator and into what looks like a reception or lobby of a corporate tower. “He’s waiting for you.” Minho gestured and Myungsoo ghave a nod and entered the door behind Minho, Sunggyu followed him.

Sunggyu’s eyes were wide at the sight, rocky cavern covered it pitch darkness, and he saw a river flow and a ferryman with two persons, maybe souls? The lights that hovered were not from stars but there seemed to be some source of it because he can see things despite the darkness.

“Are you Lucifer by any chance?” Sunggyu voiced out and Myungsoo chuckled as he interlaced his fingers with Sunggyu,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter