Care

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A/N: I hope that by this time you already have clues on how the story will progress. I’ve already dropped quite a number of hints already (POSTER XD) but I assure you that there’ll still be some twists somewhere in the middle.
I don’t know if the storyline and my format works for everyone so please let me know if there is something confusing you.. (Unless it’s a spoiler, I will answer your questions the best way I could)

And since I received 20 subs for this FF, I made it subs only, also this will make it less of a burden for readers to expect speedy update since I am currently busy with so many things in life (facebook and youtube included *wink)


--
Word count: 1,527


--

CARE

Pertaining to provisions requiring utmost attention and consideration to avoid damage and/or prevent risks.


For a person inclined with the medical profession, caring for others comes as second nature. For nurses and doctors alike, the goal is to show to their patients that they are in good and caring hands: and this brings about the true nature of humanity, being able to care.

The sun set across Seoul and the nurse trainee was looking at it serenely. A placid smile was on his face as the wind blew gently. He savored the orange hues before the moon took its place and the night sky turned a shade of dark blue and black, with hints of purple sky. “Not today I’m afraid” He said calmly and went back inside the building.

He went to grab his back pack when a voice called him out. “Hey  Myungsoo, how about dinner? We never get the chance to eat out.”Sunggyu invited him and the nurse smiled and nodded. Sunggyu returned the smile and grabbed his messenger bag and joined Myungsoo as they ended their shift for the day.

They walked in a comfortable silence and entered a small restaurant by the corner street. They ordered dinner and some soju; they are mature enough to handle the alcohol. “How’s duty?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders. “Nothing new, simple cases.” Myungsoo replied and Sunggyu nodded. “How’s Henry? He was released recently.” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded. “Good I guess. Ryeowook hyung has been taking care of him really well.” Myungsoo said as the ahjumma placed the soju and bulgogi down on their table. “I’ve been checking out Onew’s vitals and recently, there have been progress. “ Sunggyu started and Myungsoo stared at him, eyes still and unnerving that it gave Sunggyu chills down his spine; it’s like his eyes were cold and dead. “Well Key has been spending a lot of time with Onew and I heard him sing once.” Sunggyu tried to forget the darkness in Myungsoo’s eyes. “Oh nurse Key, I bet he fancies Onew.” Myungsoo said, a small smile formed on his lips.
“You don’t say.. perhaps it’s true. His eyes shine like diamonds when he visits Onew. Whether he fancies Onew or not, I am sure he genuinely cares.” Sunggyu said, taking a piece of meat and eating it. “Yeah, he cares for Onew just like Ryeowook hyung cares for Henry hyung.” Myungsoo said, getting his share of the food.

“Hi Kwangmin!” Sunggyu chirped as he visited the kid. ‘Hi Doctor Kim.” Kwangmin replied which made sunggyu pout like a cute little hamster. “Where’s the respect Pikachu?” Sunggyu asked and the kid bowed and apologized immediately. “I’m sorry hyung, I forgot.” Kwangmin said, stuttering and blushing due to embarrassment.  “It’s ok. Here, for you.” Sunggyu took out a Pickachu key ring and handed it to the kid. “Really hyung? Thanks!” The little toy made the kid beaming with happiness, oh how simple joys could mean a lot to others. “He checked his chart and frowned a bit, there’s a sudden decrease in platelets in the past 6 hours. He noted it down and prescribed some iron and vitamin C, Kwangmin needs to be healthy for his session later that day.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter