Time

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this should be the end but it got too long that I am forced to cut the part into two.. Heads up for the cheese so I suggest grabbing some bread sticks and let’s have some cheese fondue!

---

2,171 words

---

TIME

Defined as the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.

“I guess I won’t be bothering you.” Changmin said as he took a step back and prepared himself to leave.

“Wait Appa!” Sunggyu said as he ran towards Myungsoo and dragged him towards Changmin. Onew did the same to Key and the twins were all smiles as they introduced their partners to their father.

“Please give us your blessing.” The twins said and Changmin nodded and touched the marks on his son’s partners.

“I am happy that you became my sons’ partners. Love each other and do not spare jealousy a chance to destroy your relationship.” Changmin said and the mark glowed as a sign of acceptance from the god of death.

“Prepare for the wedding.” Heechul announced and everyone looked at him with wide eyes. ‘What? Do you expect them to stay here forever? Come on, you will all return to your post soon enough and I will be left here all alone again, at least let me celebrate your union” Heechul whined and Myungsoo and Henry hugged their father tightly. “My grandchildren should be as beautiful as me or else!” Heechul said as he returned the embrace.

They decided that the weddings should commence at the granite mansion in the underworld and the dark world was turned into a city full of life as preparations were on full blast. They only had a week to prepare for three unions but that didn’t stop them from planning it anyway.

Heechul had been gracious enough to invite his brothers Zeus and Poseidon along with Hera, Aphrodite and Athena to witness the union of his sons. Leeteuk had invited 6 more archangels and had made the choir practice for the upcoming ceremony.

“I can’t believe it.” Sungyeol was sobbing as Myungsoo and Sunggyu broke the news to them. Woohyun was crying loudly and was holding on to Sunggyu’s leg, irritating Myungsoo but hey, what can a kid’s soul do when Sunggyu was already marked?

“Don’t worry, I’ll visit you guys sometime, or maybe I can meet you on earth.” Sunggyu smiled placidly which made Woohyun smile as well and he let out a pinky for Sunggyu. “Pinky promise?” He said and Sunggyu obliged. “Pinky promise.” Sunggyu said with conviction.

The throne room was all prepped up with flowers but as soon as the flowers reached the doomed place, they wilted which made Demeter sigh but what can she do about it?

The room was filled with important people as Heechul bragged about how wonderful his future son-in-laws are much to his brother’s dissatisfaction.

“Siwon, I am telling you, Ryeowook and Sunggyu are precious!” Heechul said for the nth time and Siwon clutched the thunder bolt tightly.

“Come on Siwon, let him be. Don’t waste your thunders on Heechul hyung.” Donghae said and Siwon sighed.

“I hate you Donghae! I should’ve drowned you when I had the chance.” Siwon replied but Donghae just laughed.

‘You can’t drown the god of the seas.” He remarked and Siwon just shook his head, his brothers are so unbelievable sometimes.

The throne room was loud with chatters but silence fell upon them as the choirs of angel, led by the artistic voice and archangel Yesung, sang as the three precious ‘brides’ entered the hall.

Ryeowook was first to enter in his red and black suit that matched Henry’s black and red suit, followed by Sunggyu in perfect black to match Myungsoo’s suit. And Key walked in his pristine white suit that matches his wings and Onew’s bright white suit.

Everyone looked at the three who were stunning in whatever angle, The three grooms were proud to have such partners to share eternity.

The union was solemn and it wasn’t that lengthy compared to what mortals do. They just had an exchange of vows and drank the ambrosia nectar as a symbol of union before they exchanged symbols. The union was sealed with a kiss and their marks glowed as their lives were intertwined definitely.

The merry making was a bit unusual for the underworld but it’s not every day that the princes would be married off happily.

“If you’ve given me such a wedding, I might have stayed here without any regrets.” Sulli uttered as Heechul wrapped his arms around his wife.

“You were so hard to get baby.” Heechul said and Sulli just smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

---

Sunggyu yawned as he stretched. He blinked a couple of times and realized that the room wasn’t his. He looked at the room and his eyes went wide as it landed on the picture across him: was he married now? He left the room and walked towards the kitchen where Myungsoo was busy preparing breakfast. He found the nurse quite adorable with an apron so he sneaked behind the nurse and wrapped his arms around the other’s waist.

“I miss you.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo smiled wide.

‘I know. You don’t have to tell me.” Myungsoo replied and Sunggy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter