END

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this is really the end people… I cannot prolong it anymore.. It’s been a roller coaster for me while writing this, so it’ll be a bittersweet parting!

---

1,917 words

---

END

Defined as the limit, it is a phenomenon that indicates completeness and closure.

“Key Hyung, you look pale.” Minwoo commented as the two nurses sat inside the staff lounge for their break.

“am i?” Key asked, grabbing a mirror to check on his reflection.

“Don’t tell me Onew hyung is the life out of you.” Minwoo deadpanned and Key glared at him.

“If lovemaking counts then yes.” They heard a voice and they turned to see Onew with a paper bag of food. Key was ecstatic and gave his husband a kiss before grabbing the bags and taking out the food to eat it.

“You don’t like pig’s feet hyung, why the sudden cravings for it?” Minwoo asked and Key ignored the younger.

“He’s been like that for a couple of weeks now. He’s craving a lot of food and eats them at the weirdest times of the day.” Onew uttered and it got Minwoo thinking.

“You don’t think he’s…” Minwoo trailed off and Onew narrowed his eyes and looked at Minwoo. They were connected by one particular thought when Key suddenly rushed towards the bathroom and threw up everything he just ate.

“We need to get him checked.” Minwoo said and Onew nodded. Onew took Key by the hand and gently guided him towards Ryeowook’s office where Sunggyu and Donghyun were receiving instructions from Zhoumi, Sungmin and Ryeowook.

“Is there a problem?” Ryeowook asked and Onew leaned to whisper something to Ryeowook. The older nodded and made Key lie on the examination table he had in his office and Ryeowook grabbed his stethoscope. He checked Key and was surprised to hear something that wasn’t supposed to be there. He ordered Sunggyu to prepare an ultrasound which the young doctor did and Key was lying inside the sonogram room.

Ryeowook held the scope as the image popped into the screen and it confirmed his absurd speculations. “Key, I think you’re pregnant.” Ryeowook stated and Onew shouted loudly that it surprised everyone in the room.

“How can he? I mean he’s a man and pregnancy is only allowed with women.” Onew said and Key was hurt with Onew’s feelings. “Unless it is normal for your kind to conceive.” Onew added as he saw Key’s hurt expression.

“I hate you!” That was the only thing Key uttered and tears flowed down his eyes.

“I’m sorry I was just surprised.” Onew said as he approached the crying cherub and enveloped him in a warm embrace. “it’s a dream come true Key don’t you think?” Onew cooed and Key nodded as he wrapped his arm around the lover.

“We’re having a child!” Key said while tears rolled down his face.

The scene touched Ryeowook and Sunggyu’s hearts that they were also in tears. “I’m happy and a bit jealous for the two of you!” Sunggyu exclaimed as he hugged his twin brother and then Key.

“So now that it’s confirmed, we do need to plan this pregnancy since it’s an impossible case. I’ll notify my trusted OB and Donghyun can be the child’s pedia. I’ll have to loop in Sungmin and Zhoumi and hopefully they won’t be traumatized by it.” Ryeowook said with a smile and left the room with Sunggyu.

“How could he possibly get pregnant?” Sunggyu asked as he walked back to Ryeowook’s office.

“He is a cherub so I guess it’s possible that God has given him a special gift.” Ryeowook said and realization hit him. “Oh my God, Henry!!” Ryeowook broke into a run and Sunggyu realizing something as well looked for Myungsoo.

___

“Calm down! Catch your breath and tell me in an understandable pace.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu told him about Key getting pregnant and the possibility that they too could get a child excited Sunggyu and Myungsoo just looked at him in disbelief.

“Key? Pregnant?” Myungsoo asked in disbelief and Sunggyu glared at him.

“That fast?” They turned to see Minho waving at them.

“ Oh Minho.” Sunggyu exclaimed and the reaper bowed at him. “He doesn’t believe me that Key is really pregnant.” Sunggyu told Minho who chuckled and explained that God has gifted Key with the soul of a pure kid.

“So it was possible after all.” Myungsoo said with a grin and eyed Sunggyu.

“No way Myungsoo!” Sunggyu shouted and went out of the room.

“Too erted sire.” Minho said laughing as he walked out of the staff lounge to go back to the underworld.

---

“That would be awesome Wookie, but would you want one?” Henry asked and Ryeowook bit his lip and looked at Henry with worried eyes.

“I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter