Ultimatum

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: sorry this took long again to post, I was struggling with a lot of work and some extracurricular (not helping that I was ambitious enough to write fanfic giveaways and that I was stuck reading some very good stories) anyway, I promised

------

1,218 words

-----

ULTIMATUM

Known as the final demand or statement wherein failure of meeting will result to broken relations. This is the final straw for everyone, the last warning, the last call; who will give in to the whims of greed and power?

Ryeowook paced restlessly as he watched the glowing lights in Myungsoo’s room. His blood was curling as Henry’s battle cries ran across his brain. Try as he might to shut off these thoughts, he was already connected way deep with Henry not to hear the younger (by their mortal age that is).

The light slowly faded and revealed four bodies in four different states. Ryeowook did not bother to ask what was up when both Sunggyu and Onew walked towards the door of the dark bedroom.

“Look after them for a while Ryeowook Hyung, we’ll just settle some unfinished business.” Sunggyu uttered and Onew gave the older a smile.

“We’re very sorry for causing trouble, we’ll settle it now.” The younger of the twins said and the two walked out of the room without even hearing what the oldest has to say.

Ryeowook looked at the two bodies on the bed and noticed the mark of death was still embedded on their napes. It was glowing red and their bodies were feverish. He looked at the two with utter fear but a voice shook him from his reverie.

“The mark of death is permanent but the princes have already reined their powers.” Ryeowook turned to look at a beautiful girl clad in flowy lace and flowers. ‘Hi I am Persephone. We have met on that medical convention when Henry saved you.”She said with a smile.

“Sulli?”Ryeowook asked and the girl nodded then approached the two forms on the bed.

“If you know your mythology well, you might have known me as the Queen of the underworld.” She elaborated as she ran a hand down Myungsoo’s face.

“Are you..” Ryeowook trailed off and Sulli gave him a small smile.

“I was worried about my son so I escaped the underworld to see him. As you know, Myungsoo’s not my own but I do treat him like my own.” She elaborated as she touched the mark on her son’s nape. ‘My poor son has o endure this pain.”She said bitterly and clenched her fist in anger.

“Will they survive?” Ryeowook asked and Sulli nodded.

“both the princes of death had learned to control their abilities to the life out of every living thing. They had given back Myungsoo’s and Key’s life source. The mark is the gateway of a person’s soul, but for these two, it’s a reminder that death has chosen them as their partners.” Suli smiled and kissed her son’s forehead before she gave Key a comforting hand on his cheek.

---

They all heard it, the curses and cries as the underworld and heaven plunged into war. It was a deathly screams from the minions and the soul piercing schrill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter