Conspiracy

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Because I wanted to finish this story and move on with a newer idea (which revolves around witches and wizards and will feature my 4 bias guy groups (and will try pairing them up with girl idols or OC’s)

---

1,213words

---

CONSPIRACY

It is a secret plan by a group of individuals to do something unlawful or harmful; a plot to bring down a head of state or any target by plotting against their back.

Henry gritted his teeth as he placed cradled Myungsoo in his arms. He instructed Minho to get Ryeowook and bring Key down there. Minho nodded, immediately boarding the steel elevator and climbing up to the hospital wing where he saw Minwoo almost lifeless as he stand by the wall.

‘Minwoo?” Minho asked the cherub who was spacing out.

‘The mark… how could I’ve missed it?” Minwoo asked no one in particular, too stunned at the turn of events that had happened .

“We’ve got to get Key. Henry’s asking you to bring him to the underworld, it’s an urgent situation.” Minho said, urging the younger to lead him where Key was.

Minwoo led him to a room, bright light filling it courtesy from the grinning cherub by the window. He smiled momentarily which Minho returned but it was short lived.

“We have to get him down there.” Minho announced and Jonghyun nodded, grabbing the almost lifeless body of Key and disappearing into the light. Minwoo nodded at Minho before disappearing as well.

Minho then turned to the direction of Ryeowook’s office. He bowed at him and Ryeowook gave him a placid smile.

“Something’s utterly wrong Minho.” Ryeowook said and Minho nodded. “Aren’t you surprised that I know this much huh?” Ryeowook asked and Minho shook his head.

“The moment Prince Henry marked you, you were bound to him and his world. And that gave you certain privileges.” Minho replied and Ryeowook smiled.

‘Very well. Shall we go?” Ryeowook asked and Minho nodded.

Ryeowook confidently stepped out of his office and walked towards the elevator. “If I die, would I still be with Henry?” Ryeowook asked as they waited for the doors to open.

“When you received the mark, you also received part of young master. You are technically his as he is yours. One dies, the other perishes as well.” Minho explained and Ryeowook smiled satisfactorily.

They stepped inside the cold elevator and waited for the descent.

The moment Ryeowook stepped in the Underworld, he felt a surge of power rush through his body. “he’s near.” Ryeowook muttered and Minho needed, understanding the connection Ryeowook had with Henry.

“It’s this way.” Minho said as he led the way to Myungsoo’s room, where a pool of persons (entities to be exact) were gathered.

“Henry?” Ryeowook inquired and the boy craned his neck to see the lover approach. He held him with warm arms as he kissed him fully in the lips, savoring the moment that they had. “ What’s wrong?” Ryeowook asked as they parted, feeling the warm liquid drap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter