Balance

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Decided to end it here.. because, I don’t see any direction for this fic but an ending.. Thank you all for sticking with this series ^^ It was an experimental one but I am glad that a lot of you became interested in this short series.

----

1,101 words

-----

BALANCE

A state of steady position and even distribution; When the scale is in the middle and everyone and thing is in its proper place.

They all heard the God of Death scream in fear and disappointment as the Yin and Yang collided. The fallen angel wasn’t in a better position as he too was overcome by the power of the combined energies.

Sunggyu said that Changmin was foolish and he did not deserve to rule the underworld. He said it because it was the truth; a ruler must be wise, and he must not be greedy. Changmin and Kyuhyun were both taken over by sins of greed, jealousy and wrath; sins that have corrupted their minds to tip the balance on heaven and underworld.

The light died down as the two energies slowly ceased. Sunggyu stood triumphantly as another dark light floated next to him. The light burst into tiny bits as it revealed a smiling young man.

“I knew you could do it! Red seems to be a fitting color for you.” The man said and Sunggyu hurriedly embraced him and kissed him passionately.

“Myungsoo!!!” Sunggyu was crying as he tightened his embrace. “How could you! You could’ve told me about my identity..” Sunggyu murmured as he choked the sobs.

“Where’s the fun in that Gyu?” Myungsoo said with a laugh but stopped when someone hit his nape forcefully.

“You !” Heechul hissed but embraced the son. “You almost made me give up the throne.” Heechul said as silent tears run down his face.

“Sorry appa, I wasn’t really thinking.” Myungsoo said and then turned to Sunggyu.

“What will you do with your father?” He asked and Sunggyu grinned before approaching the paralyzed god of death.

-----

Onew smiled as Kyuhyun suffered. He released the energy from his hand and disconnected it with Sunggyu’s dark energy. He turned to the cherubs who had their mouths open. He turned to look at the direction of the cherubs’ line of sight and grinned as a glowing white light was slowly disentigrating, revealing a peaceful cherub with pure white feathers.

“Key!” Onew exclaimed and the cherub opened his eyes slowly. He looked at the surrounding and smiled as he locked eyes with Onew. Onew outstretched his hands and Key flew to him and tightened his arms around the prince of death.

“I miss you so much!” Key muttered and Onew kissed him without another word.

“I miss you too! Why would you sacrifice your life for mine?” Onew asked and Key sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter