Proximity

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi there.. 27 subscribers. Thank you.

I know most of my subscribers will unsubscribe after reading the first chapter but hey, thanks for those who stayed. (Maybe for the karma?)

Uhm I am not sure though if I’ll be happy with the subs when I don’t receive any comments. I don’t know why but it’s a bit disheartening so to speak. To those who left comments. Thank you very much^^

Anyway, putting that aside.. here’s another chapter and I hope it’s not a crappy one





Word count: 1,629



Proximity

Defined as the nearness of time space or relationship, it tackles closeness of things with each other. The reciprocal of which is distance which tells how far apart 2 points are. But would there be a point where proximity and distance intersect?

“hyung” The greeting woke Ryeowook up and rubbed his nape. “You look very tired.” Sunggyu stated and Ryeowook gave him a weak smile. “Stress I guess. The convention is really tiring Gyu.” Ryeowook remarked and Sunggyu handed him a glass of pineapple juice. “Don’t tire yourself hyung.” Sunggyu smiled and left the room to get his stuff for the morning session. Ryeowook sighed and looked out of the window, placid sky filled with fluffy clouds. “I’m sorry Sunggyu, I can’ tell you my reasons.”





“Hyung.” Myungsoo looked at Henry who was spacing out in the living room. “Hyung.” He waved his hand in front of him but still no reaction. He decided to shake the lad a little, which did the job. ‘Hey, you’ve been spacing out.” Myungsoo said as he handed him a cup of coffee. “It’s complicated Myungsoo.” Henry sighed as Myungsoo drank his cup. “What’s not complicated in our world?” Myungsoo replied and Henry gave him a look of disbelief then shook his head. “It’s different Myung.” He plainly said and drank his cup.

“Distance?” Myungsoo asked and Henry nodded. “It’s weird isn’t it, it’s like my life source is draining without him near me.” Henry confessed and Myungsoo grinned. “Sure, you sound like a character out of a cheesy movie.” Myungsoo teased but Henry didn’t laugh. “I just worry about Ryeowook though, he’s still perfectly mortal and it’ll be more of a burden to him than to me.” Henry stated and Myungsoo nodded. “Why don’t you just go there discreetly then?” Myungsoo asked and as if a light bulb took off, Henry smiled and dragged the nurse out of the apartment.





“Seriously hyung, dragging me into your trip isn’t the smartest plan ever. I still need to do my duty later.” Myungsoo whined as the car drove past the speed limit. ‘Can’t you sense it Myungsoo?” Henry asked and Myungsoo shook his head. “Clear your mind Myung, you’ll understand why I’m dragging you out with me.” Henry said with concern in his eyes and Myungsoo closed his eyes. He thought for a while then shot then open widely. “Hurry hyung.” Myungsoo responded and Henry grinned as he stepped on the gas.





“I wonder why they haven’t taken him yet.” Key said as he slumped on the wall next to Minwoo. “Myungsoo is a bit different hyung. I can sense that he’s hesitating to get his soul.” Minwoo informed the nurse and he nodded. “It must have been a burden, being this close to Onew but not succeeding in claiming his soul. “ Key uttered as he ran his hands on his hair. “But I feel like there’s another force meddling with us Minwoo. It’s not their kind.” Key said with a sigh and Minwoo nodded. “They can change dates and we both know ours and theirs can’t. It’s something more powerful hyung.” Minwoo added.

“It frustrates me Minwoo, I can feel the proximity of the source but can’t pinpoint who.” Key said as Minwoo placed a hand on his shoulder. “Come I can sense someone’s coming.” Minwoo ushered the nurse towards the Delivery Room and faced the blinding light.

Two forms approached them, smiles evident on their faces. “Come here Taeyon, Taemin.” Key said and the two forms approached them and gave them a sweet smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter