Change

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hi there! Well I still have one more slot for the FF giveaway^^

--

1,089 words

---

CHANGE

The act or process through which something becomes different. Change is the inevitable process everyone goes through in life.

---

How long has it been? Myungsoo never really knew but as the passing days, he felt weaker and weaker. He figured it must have been the distance between him and Sunggyu, the distance that he knew too well would kill him eventually.

He could not and would not fight against the bond he left the older male who has been the honorary sacrifice to the god of death. He’s not even sure if Sunggyu was even alive but figured that if he’s not yet in the underworld, then he’s still breathing.

He clutched the base of his head, feeling a searing pain gush through him. He never knew the reason why that part was hurting him the most; like it’s a gaping hole where his life source was escaping. He pushed the thoughts away and closed his eyes, it’s just the effect of separation.

---

Key was looking more like a zombie more than anything else. He wasn’t so sure anymore why he was feeling more tired as the seconds passed. His fainting spells have been very prominent that Minwoo has notified the head archangel Leeteuk.

Jonghyun was assigned to help his dear friend and doesn’t even know what was the cause of Key’s sudden weakness. He watched the cherub sleep in peacefulness when he noticed that something was definitely wrong with Key; his wings were slowly loosing feathers and something was burning on the cherub’s nape, something he’s not familiar with but certainly something very alarming nonetheless.

---

“It’s not as simple as it looks Minho.” Jonghyun informed the reaper who nodded and left to inform Henry of what Jonghyun had told him.

“I understand, how’s Myungsoo holding up?” Henry asked, looking worriedly at the reaper who shook his head.

‘The distance has been causing him to lose strength. But the rate is rather alarming. We need to find Sunggyu soon.” Minho said and Henry nodded.

“Set up a scan where Thanatos might be hiding. How’s appa?” Henry asked and Minho shook his head.

“Angry at Sunggyu. You know how much the dark lord loves his sons and seeing Myungsoo suffer makes his names listed on the unforgiveable list.” Minho replied and Henry sighed.

“Send my message to Leeteuk and the cherubs. We need to cooperate on this one, I think it’s time that we change the pace of the game.” Henry said before leaving Minho.

Henry walked down the hospital corridor to find Ryeowook when he saw a fallen body by the far end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter