Relationship

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey we reached 39 subscribers *Dances destiny* Again thanks a lot for giving this story of mine a chance. But I also encourage everyone to leave comments because it really makes me eager to update faster ^^

I’ve dropped a lot of hints already, and I am pretty sure some of you would have an idea that Myungsoo and some others are not normal. ^^ More reveals in this chapter, so I hope I’ll be able to clarify a few more things.

If you have questions, please ask them.. I can’t guess what you guys are thinking ^^



----

1,362 words

----

RELATIONSHIP

Defined as the connection of things with each other and/or one another. In various degrees, a relationship can be as casual as acquaintances to closer like that of lovers and family.

Myungsoo breathed heavily as he placed a kiss on Sunggyu’s lips, the mark settling on the elder’s neck like a tattoo. Sunggyu was equally breathless and losing vision, a blurred figure was the last he saw. Myungsoo took in a deep breath as he savor the moment. He then closed his eyes as darkness took hold of both of them.

“My lord.” Myungsoo stirred as he heard a voice call him. “Minho?” Myungsoo called out as he opened his eyes, finding himself already dressed sitting beside Sunggyu amidst the rubbles.

“It’s almost time.” Minho said and Myungsoo nodded, looking at the sleeping form of the doctor beside him. He looked at the strong mark and smiled. “It’ll go haywire from now on, I’m sorry Minho.” Myungsoo said and Minho sighed but smiled. “It’s nothing my lord. We need to get you to safety.” Minho said with a smile and Myungsoo nodded.

Myungsoo picked up the sleeping doctor and carried him out of the fallen building. He walked out and no one saw him or Minho; no one but two persons waiting by a car by the side of the road. The two persons perked up as they saw them approach, tears building from the older of the two.

“Sunggyu!” Ryeowook called out as Myungsoo placed Sunggyu on the back seat of the car.

“He’s okay, don’t worry.” Myungsoo assured Ryeowook who nodded but checked the intern as precautionary measure. He noticed the mark on his nape.

“Myungsoo…” Ryeowook’s voice trailed as he touched the mark. “You marked him.” Ryeowook finished and Henry sighed as he held the younger’s wrist.

“Was it the only way?” Henry asked and Myungsoo shook his head.

“I was selfish hyung same as you .” Myungsoo replied and Henry nodded, letting go the argument he had come up with, it’s still their decision to disobey their orders.

“Does he know?” Ryeowook asked and Myungsoo shook his head. “I’ll let him know after.” Myungsoo said as he slumped on the seat next to Sunggyu. Minho bowed at them and went back inside the fallen building.

Henry took the driver seat as Ryeowook sat on the passenger seat. They then drove back towards Seoul, silent as an old movie.

“What will happen to Sunggyu now?” Ryeowook asked Henry and the younger sighed. “Up to Myungsoo. He gave the mark.” Henry replied. “Will he still be normal like me?” Ryeowook asked and Henry nodded.

“The change is a very long process and I am sure he can get pass the transition phase like you did.” Henry replied and Ryeowook breathe out a sigh of relief.

“But I’m sure Myungsoo caused another imbalance.” Ryeowook uttered and Henry nodded.

“It’s for him to fix.” Henry sighed as he sped through the highway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter