Connection

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I’ll end your sufferings soon~ but not in this chapter.

1,136 words

CONNECTION

A link or association of people and things; a relationship that exists amongst us.

“You have until sunset to decide. I bid you for now!” Changmin said and with a blink of an eye, the two were gone.

The room fell into a gloomy silence as the sounds they heard were the labored breaths of the cherub and reaper. The two were on the bed, contrasting black and white but in peaceful unity.

“This cannot happen.” Heechul said but Leeteuk stopped him.

“We both know that we can’t risk this one.” Leeteuk talked to him but Heechul furrowed his brows and looked at the archangel in disgust.

“Is your position more important than your own son?” Heechul asked and Leeteuk did not respond. “You are one greedy parent Leeteuk. You care for your title when your own blood and flesh is dying.” Heechul added.

‘A life compared to millions is a sacrifice I’m willing to take Heechul.” Leeteuk replied.

“What? You still think of your position despite…” Heechul was cut short when Leeteuk shouted.

“I love my son but we both know that if we give in to their demands, this world would cease to exist. You as the ruler of underworld would know better that Changmin is up to no good. He’ll kill all immortals and even with the help of Zeus and Poseidon, we can never overthrow him.” Leeteuk relayed it like a bucket of ice cold water.

“Myungsoo and Key’s lives are important; I understand that Heechul but I am thinking of the others who would fall prey over the blinded and corrupted minds of Changmin and Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk said calmly.

‘There has to be a way. I can’t let Myungsoo die.” Heechul was crying out of desperation, and the whole underworld was feeling the ruler’s distress.

“The mark.” Henry uttered. “If Sunggyu is doing this to Myungsoo, there is a way that Myungsoo can affect Sunggyu as well. “ Henry uttered and Heechul gave him a puzzled look. ‘The mark of Hades, it makes us inseparable, Sunggyu has already the mark of Hades and if he the life out of Myungsoo then there is a possibility for Sunggyu to…” Henry trailed off.

“He can’t die because he is death.” Ryeowook said, effectively putting out the flame of hope from everyone. ‘but Myungsoo can always talk to Sunggyu and make him stop. Through the mark of Hades, he can communicate with Sunggyu.” Ryeowook finished and henry couldn’t help but kiss him at this very moment.

‘You’re a genius.” Henry said and then took Myungsoo’s hand. “Myungsoo, please try. Please tell him to stop.” Henry whispered in Myungsoo’s ears.

“Myungsoo, don’t be an arrogant like your mom. Save yourself!” Heechul screamed and at that, Myungsoo’s body twitched and was engulfed in ligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter