Chaos

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: This is getting boring.. I know, so I decided to cut the chase and give you a large dose of an update^^



---


1,359 Words


----

CHAOS

Defined as a complete disorder and confusion due to lack of organization; It is a state wherein none can control the events or behavior.

Jonghyun was staring back at those dark orbs of a lover he knew he can never touch, never hold, never embrace.

“Jonghyun hyung!” He heard the small voice call him and with a glance, he saw Sungjong being by a blinding light. “Sungjong!” He called out, gripping the poor boy and trying his best to hold the soul in place. After a few minutes, the light died down and everything is at its place.

“Jonghyun, this is unusual. There seems to be a force infiltrating your realm and I am afraid that it might do the same for ours. Call everyone on guard and tell Key to be careful. “ Minho said and the cherub nodded, disappearing into the light.

Jonghyun glanced at the little souls he was taking care of, they are all here. He saw Sungjong being hugged by Dongwoo protectively. The guardian sighed and asked for another to take his place so that he can inform Key of the situation.

Minho took a look back at the fluttering wings before moving back to the dark place where the palace of Hades was situated. He bowed before the dark lord and informed him of the situation. Heechul narrowed his eyes as he heard Minho tell him of the imbalance in the universe.

“It’s not just the imbalance Minho, I have a hunch that we are dealing with a more powerful force we have overlooked. Send a message to Zeus and Poseidon. “ Heechul instructed and minho nodded before leaving the throne room and sending for Hermes.

“I came to inform you sire that the Cherubs have been attacked.” Minho said as he bowed in front of Myungsoo.

“Anyone hurt?” The prince asked and Minho shook his head, “Sungjong almost got swallowed by the light but Jonghyun prevented it.” Minho said and Myungsoo nodded.

Minho left them and Sunggyu took the chance to ask what was happening.

“It’s something i can’t fully explain.” Myungsoo told him, a truth Sunggyu believed in.

“What will happen if the light took the souls?” SUnggyu asked, worried for the pure souls under the cherubs’ care.

“Without a body for rebirth, the souls will end up lost in a dimension we cannot tell where. Their souls will have no peace.” Myungsoo explained and Sunggyu took a deep breath. “Like ghosts?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded. “But they are fragile and the hands of evil can taint the pure souls.” Myungsoo breathed out the last word.

“It’ll be okay Myungsoo.” Sunggyu assured the younger as he wrapped his arm around his neck and kissed him passionately.



----

“It can’t be.” Henry froze as Ryeowook suddenly dashed out of his office hearing the red alert buzz. Henry rushed to follow the lover just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter