Truth

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: so I decided to give you more and more things to digest just because i feel like the story is really boring. Anyway.. I’ll reveal a few more truth in this chapter.



---

1,323 Words



----

TRUTH

Defined as a state of being true, of fidelity and fact or even reality. It is this truth that they all have to take in.

Henry breathed in as the world around him calmed down. He closed his eyes as the truth dawned on him, Sunggyu wasn’t normal just as Onew was somehow connected to Thanatos. The relationship though wasn’t established.

He heard the elevators open and he glanced to see Myungsoo stepping out with a grim expression.

“Myungsoo.” Henry called for his brother but he didn’t spare him a glance. “Myungsoo please listen to me.” Henry called out, reaching for the younger’s wrist and stopping him.

“What’s to explain hyung. I don’t give a damn. I’m here for my duty.” Myungsoo said coldly as he shook the hand off and walked towards the children’s ward.

Henry followed, silently, as the prince walked inside a familiar room and smiled at a familiar face.

“I came to fulfill my promise Kwangmin.” Myungsoo said as he knelt in front of the boy. Kwangmin nodded and took his hand. He then led the boy out of the room and towards the elevator. “Can I see hyung one last time?” Kwangmin asked and Myungsoo nodded.

He led the boy towards the emergency room where a small soul was looking at his body being operated on. Kwangmin tapped the boy and its as he was looking at his reflection.

“Hi Hyung!” Kwangmin waved and Youngmin was surprised to see him. “Are you dead?” Youngmin asked but Kwangmin shook his head. “Not yet. But i am taking your place.” Kwangmin happily said as if it’s the easiest thing to do.

“No, you’re going to live Kwangmin!” Youngmin shouted but the younger held his ground.

“What future would i have hyung? You have one and I don’t. Let’s face it that I am going to die sooner or later and it’s better that mom and dad has one son left rather than both gone.’ Kwangmin stated and Youngmin was speechless.

“But Kwangmin...” The older trailed but Kwangmin smiled at him.

“You can have my eyes hyung.” Kwangmin said then walked back towards Myungsoo. “Please take care of omma and appa. Hyung tell them i love them so much and I am truly grateful for their love and care!” Kwangmin waved and Myungsoo led him towards the elevator.

“You okay Youngmin?” the older twin shivered as a hand was placed on his shoulders. He looked up and saw Key with a beautiful smile. “Your brother will have peace now, no more pain from chemotherapy and you’ll continue to live like what he’d always wanted.” Key said and took the boy’s hand and led him on the other side of the hall.

Key then stood by the operating table and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter