Battle

Hades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: How are you guys? Looking forward to some action? I’ll end this really soon you know so if you have last minute objections ~ tell me now. Now. Now.

1,512 words

BATTLE

It is a sustained fight or struggle between large organized armed forces to achieve or resist something. Each line has their reason to fight, victory to claim and glory to savor.

“This will be night of doom! We will take over the underworld! Join me my minions and we shall claim victory over the useless god who overlooked our worth!” Changmin announced and the hoard of minions roared and cheered with great delight.

“We will claim what’s ours and everyone shall fear us! We are the real forces of light! Join me as we get our wings back!” Kyuhyun announced and more cheers were heard.

“Keep your head down!!!” Changmin shouted and the battalion bowed to the King of Death and the fallen angel.

“Tonight we will fight!” Changmin muttered to himself, already eager to capture souls and rule over them.

---

The people around them was hopeful, praying to whatever god to save the lives of two very different entities but both deeply in love with death. They were silent as the blinding light engulfed the lovers, desperate to unite at a time like this.

Then they heard Ryeowook gasp as a force entered him and his eyes opened to reveal just bright yellow light. He then spoke with a hoarse voice.

“The sons will avenge their lover’s death as death shall learn to know his place. Chaos shall take over the underworld and lives shall depend on two brave souls.”

Then Ryeowook fell unconscious after, Henry rushing to his lover’s side.

“A prophecy. Apollo is warning us! Prepare yourselves; we will defend this place at all cost!” Heechul shouted. “Daeryoung!” He called out and the servant presented himself and bowed low. “Secure the grounds and tell all shadows that a battle shall commence. Gather the brave souls and we will fight for our realm. Secure the castle immediately!” Heechul instructed.

“Yes my Lord!” Daeryoung said and swiftly left.

“Soryoung!” HE called out and the other twin bowed in front of him.

“Secure the innocent souls, we can’t let Changmin take them and use them against us. Prioritize the pure ones and guard the portals of two dimensions immediately!” He shouted and the servant moved quickly, alerting guards of the red alert status.

Heechul then turned to the archangel and looked at him sternly. “Prepare for war Leeteuk, I am afraid we can’t avoid this.” The ruler said and the angel nodded.

“Minwoo, secure the souls and cast a protective shield. Gather as many as you can to protect it from Kyuhyun. Jonghyun, I want you to lead the front line, we must defend our place.” Leeteuk instructed and the nodded and took their leave.

“My dark Lord, can I fight at the front line as well?” Minho asked and Heechul smiled warmly. “Of course my dear, you may.” Heechul said and placed his hand on the younger’s head. “Minho, if we ever win this battle, I will reward you with your heart’s desire.” He said and the spark in Minho’s eyes totally ablaze at words of his king.

“I am truly honored to serve you my Lord.” He said then took his leave.

“I am coming with you to the front lines.” Henry said firmly and Heechul gave him a warm smile.

“Of Course my prodigal son.” Heechul smiled and Henry returned it. “I trust the four to you my son-in-law. Please take care of my precious Myungsoo.” Heechul said to Ryeowook who just regained his consciousness but nodded nonetheless.

“I will your majesty.” Ryeowo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter