Author's commentary

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)

Hey guys! I'd like to start off by thanking everyone for all their support and love! After posting the final chapter, I had a lot of questions about the story so I thought I make this section to answer all your questions. 

  • Could you explain the ending? I was very confused!

Sorry for making you guys confused! The last chapter is focused on Seungho and his love for the two ladies. He flashes back in time to show us the missing pieces in the story. Here is the time line to make it a little less confusing. 

  1. Seungho met Megan first at church but they never spoke to each other.
  2. Seungho goes to college out of state.
  3. He returns to his hometown and attends community college where he meets Kelly in his Communication class.
  4. Kelly introduces Seungho to Megan.
  5. Kelly and Seungho begin dating.
  6. Seungho gets offered a scholarship at Arizona University and continues his relationship with Kelly.
  7. Megan transfers to Arizona University and helps Kelly keep an eye on Seungho.
  8. Kelly misunderstands the situation and Megan takes advantage of it. 
  9. Seungho and Megan agree to fake date each other for different reasons. Seungho agrees because he wants to make Kelly jealous. Megan agrees because she just wants a chance with Seungho.
  10. Seungho while fake dating Megan begins to love her and they decide to move back to their hometown.
  11. Megan is the first to run into Kelly and they rekindle their friendship.
  12. Kelly is now engaged to a man named Daniel when she meets Seungho again.
  13. Kelly leaves Daniel for Seungho.
  14. Seungho cheats on Megan with Kelly and soon after Megan discovers and leaves him. 
  15. Seungho starts dating Kelly again after his break up with Megan.
  16. Megan is has become obsessive over stalking Seungho and his mistress , only to find that it is her best friend. 
  17. Megan and Kelly are involved in a car accident.
  18. Seungho gives his blood to Megan because Kelly used all the O blood the hospital had left in their bank.
  19. Megan needs too much blood, Seungho is only allowed to give a certain amount. He decides to save her life, he must take his life. 
  • What is the main theme or lesson you tried to show in this story and how did you come up with this story?

I'm gonna start with how this story was created. I was writing a post about an old lover and then suddenly the idea came to me. I'll cut pieces of my life and put it into my story. So, yeah.. Chapter 2 , the chapter where "To love and to be loved" is introduced is actually a diary post on my private tumblr. Naturally I was feeling very angry because at one point in my life I was Megan and I was Kelly. The one being cheated on and the one who was clueless about everything. I guess my main lesson for this was Karma. I wanted to show that because Megan was always lusting after Seungho and then she finally got him, but the motto is, "In the end , what isn't your's will never be yours." Because she stole Seungho from Kelly, Kelly in return stole Seungho back without even knowing it. 

 

If you guys have anymore questions please go on tumblr and ask me! http://korean-boys-are-my-favorite.tumblr.com/ Or you can email me at [email protected]