Because I said yes

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)

Please open in a new tab before reading.

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=2v6lGFtw7j4

 

I watched your car pull up in the drive way, a sight I haven't seen in a while. You closed the door with one hand while the other hand was holding onto the phone. You smiled as you talked to this person over the phone. You glanced up at the glowing lights in our house and you probably told her that you couldn't visit tonight. You had to spend time with me, as if it was your job, as if I should be happy that you decided to grace me with your presence. You would hang up the phone and walk up the steps. Your shoulders visibly drooping as you opened the door.

I imagined the expression on your face was  a mixture of suprise and anger, to find that the house was all cleared out. Not even one thing left but that crappy wooden dining table. On that table you'd find my silver key with a note laying right beside it, the note that took me two weeks to write. You would breeze by each word just reading it cause you wanted to know why all your stuff is gone. But what you will never know or understand is the meaning of each word. 

You would walk into your room and find that it was empty too. Empty, as in no one lives there anymore. Empty, as in we didn't use to share this room. Empty, because I cleared out all our stuff, and cleared out all our memories while I was at it. No need to thank me. 

You would scream, frustrated that I wouldn't pick up my phone and I took all your things, not that you needed your things, most of it was over at your ..."girlfriend's" house. You would hit the wall and scream out in pain, but I wouldn't do that, you need to sell the house later, don't you? 

You would storm out of the house and leave the door unlock and ajar-ed. Naive, Seungho, how naive of you.  The rain would come pouring down on you, as if it was cleansing you from all your sins, but not even the holiest water could save you. You'd get in your car and drive to her house, fuming. I'd be in my new home laughing at your reaction, but weeping on the outside, not for you, but for myself. Four years of my life wasted on you.

Love, your now ex-girlfriend.

P.S: Tell your girlfriend, good luck..