Because I said yes to love and being loved.

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)

Please please please open in a new tab and listen. This will seriously make the mood for the story.

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=6pw972Kl3L0

 

 

 

(Megan's view) 

You kissed her cheek as she giggled and hit you softly on the shoulder. Her long dark mahogany hair flowed down her back as she flipped her hair over her shoulder. You smiled down at her and placed a light hand on the small of her back, walking her into the house. One by one, the lights in the living room turn on and I could see the faint outline of you taking off your suit jacket. 

You. Taking off your jacket. Hahaha. Since when did you learn how to do that by yourself? Now her shadow joins yours and your outlines mesh into one. I've seen this about three times this week, I've followed you home from work, and I couldn't bare to confront you or her. I've watched you kiss her and I've watched you touch her in ways I didn't know was possible. I couldn't bring myself to look at her face, afraid that she will be more beautiful than I am. She is, isn't she? For the past five months, all I've seen is just the back of her head, or just the side of her face. And just the back of her head is more beautiful than my face could ever be.

I started my engine up and drove down the street again. Another sleepless night, another day of regret. I'll be back again tomorrow, and if I'm feeling courageous I'll get out of my car and kiss you in front of her, and maybe even finally get to see her face.

 

(Kelly's view)

"Seungho-ahh, where are you?" I said putting the phone onto speaker and placing it in my cup holder.

"I'm at home. Hurry! Come home, I made dinner for you." You said chuckling.

"Why, are you making dinner? There is something fishy going on, you never cook." I said scrunching my face up in a suspicious glare, even though you couldn't see it.

"I just need to tell you the truth about someone and I've got to ask you something. It's nothing serious, just come home, and I'll tell you all about it." You said in a serious tone, your voice had a hint of frustration in it. I decided not to push you and just trust that you will tell me at dinner. I could hear the sounds of metal pots and pans colliding together. 

I laugh, lightening up the mood, "Don't kill yourself just making me a meal." I said laughing again at the thought of you in my frilly pink apron, waltzing around the white marble floored kitchen.

"Don't kill yourself talking to me. Better concentrate on the road, Kelly." You said turning on the stove.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I said reaching for the phone to turn it off. 

You know that frightening moment when you know something bad is happening but you can't move yourself to stop it? Do you know that sound, the sound of nails scraping across the chalkboard? That was me. I was dying and I couldn't steer my car in the other direction to save my life. My phone in my right hand,  left hand gripped onto the steering wheel, and my foot firmly placed on the brake. I could hear my tires squealing as I command them to halt, I could hear myself. The sound of my screams piercing into the silent air as my car tumbled in slow motion tossing me aside. I could hear you, you screamed my name into the phone. you were panicking, and was going to leave the house with the stove on. I opened my mouth to remind you to turn off the stove, and that I was fine. I was fine, there was just a pool of blood where my passenger window was. It's just minor scrapes, I can still make it home for dinner. I glanced at the object in front of me, another car smashed to bits, laying beside mine. The owner laying several feet in front of me. I'm fine, I can do this. You're going to finally ask me to marry you. I know it, I saw the ring in your drawer. I have to go home. I have to. I pushed myself off the asphalt ground and held onto the remains of my car for support. I can go home. I'm only a mile away. 

I looked down at the owner of the car and stared down at her face drenched in her own blood. 

"So it was you all along." 

 

(Megan's view) 

I saw her car on my way to your house. The black BMW, with the four doors and the licence plate, "DW567E45". I followed her car down the highway at speeds of 75 mph. I drove beside her car, looking into her window. She was on the phone, smiling at who ever it was she was on the phone with. It was probably you, but I was hoping it was another man. She flipped her signature dark hair over her shoulder, looking into the side mirror to change lanes. 

Her dark hair a curtain flowing around her face, her beautiful face. My best friend's beautiful face. I watched as my own car collided with the side of her car and as my car spun out of control. Her car tumbled down the road, causing her to fly out the front window. I let go of the steering wheel and let you take the wheel. Seungho, my life is in your hands. 

She gets up, her left leg is useless, dragging behind her. Her face looms over mine. In her eyes I could see the reflection of my own bloody face, she stood still looking down at me until I saw it in her eyes. Recognition.

"So it was you all along." I said laughing, or what I had perceived as laughing. 

Maybe it was fate. Maybe it was fate that I met her this way. Maybe it was karma. I stole her from you, and now she has taken you from me.  But why. No, not, why? Why. Why did she still own your heart after all these years? What did she have that I didn't Seungho? I gave you everything. Hahaaha. I had accepted my fate already. In a split second I had finally realized that she would always win, no matter what I did. She will always be yours. If it was meant to be mine, no matter what I did, it would always be mine in the end. 

No matter what I did, you would never be mine in the end.