To love and be loved

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=U62KeFZ5jeI

 

Skip to the night I was suppose to meet the caterer and check if they had the menu correct for the rehearsal wedding, but instead I decided to meet you at a nightclub. 

tumblr_inline_mv7112SuH61qfdx1m.gif

You smiled at me as I took a seat beside you at the bar. I smiled back, unknowingly. It was habit, every time you smiled, I smiled too. You handed me a beer bottle and I shook my head. 

"Classy ladies don't drink beer." I said waving to the bartender and ordering myself a Cosmopolitan.

"Since when do you care if something is classy or not?" You said taking a sip of your beer. 

"Since I was getting married to the CEO of a famous oil company." I said tipping the bartender. 

"You're what?" You said, your eyes bulging out of your head. I realized my mistake and laughed it off.

"I wish, I'm just kidding." I said melodramatically laughing. You shook your head and just smiled at me. I looked down at my left hand and rubbed the silver ring wrapped around my ring finger . Think of Daniel, I repeated to myself. "How many bottles have you drank already?" I said assessing your face in the dim club lighting. 

"Just about two." You had that goofy grin on your face that said you had more than enough to drink. I sipped on my Cosmo, as we silently watched the crowd around us dancing.

"Why did you not call me back?" You said looking at me as you blinked rapidly. I could tell your were seeing more than one outline of me and your eyes were trying to re-adjust. 

"I did, that's why I'm here now." I said frowning at you.

"No.No.Noo." You said rapidly. "Don't mess with me, Kelly.Why didn't you call me back or answer my texts? I thought you didn't love me anymore." 

I understood what you were talking about but I just didn't want to think about it. I couldn't look at you, I didn't even want to talk about this. I felt uncomfortable speaking about the subject. 

"Was it because you met someone else?" You said holding onto my arm. I felt myself tearing up as I conjured those feelings again. Imagine the news of finding out that your boyfriend was cheating on you, but then add onto that pain with the pain that he was using you, he never loved you, and he was gay. 

"Why are you bring this up." I said calmly trying to get you off of me. 

"It's been killing me for the past three years, just tell me the truth. I can handle it! I can handle missing you. I can handle you ignoring me for the rest of our lives, but I cannot handle you not telling me the reason why you just left me. You said you would wait." All the sudden you sounded like a needy and whiny person. 

"Stop pretending! You already know why. I wasn't going to bring it up cause I thought we would move past this." I wasn't finished with my sentence before you jumped up and dragged me outside in the humid summer night air.

"Let me go, I'm leaving." I shouted at you and pounding on your arm with my other hand that wasn't trapped in your grip. 

"Listen to me!" You shouted, holding my shoulders. I looked into your eyes and fell silent. "I told you, I waited for you. I moved back here to find you, and all I wanted to know was why you left me. I don't know what I did wrong,but I'm sorry." 

"I can't believe this." I said rolling my eyes. "You cheated on me. You cheated on me with another man. Does that sound familiar?" 

"I didn't! I never cheated on you!" 

"Really, how could I believe you didn't." 

"How could you believe that I did? And with a man? I don't like men, that's just insulting!" You shouted as you ran your fingers frustratingly through your hair. "Who told you all these stupid lies in the first place?" You demanded.

"Egan, did." I replied.

"Egan." You scoffed. "I should have known." You sighed and draped your suit jacket over my shoulders. "Look into my eyes, Kelly. I'm telling you the truth, I've never lied to you before. So you don't have a reason to not believe me when I tell you, I'm still madly in love with you. Regardless of what other people say you should have asked me first." 

Should I believe you? I asked with my eyes, your eyes responded with a strong Yes, I've come back for you. You leaned forward and touched your bottom lip to mine. Sparks flew as our lips were locked together. Your lips warm and inviting as you softly laid me against the brick wall.

I decided to trust you right then and there. If it was true or not, it didn't matter. I still loved you, and this was all I knew.  I didn't feel guilty toward,Daniel, even though our wedding was four months away. But I decided that I would leave him when your lips pecked mine softly and you pulled away slowly, and I felt it in the air between us. Just like it was three years ago, it was true love, something I never felt when I kissed Daniel. 

tumblr_inline_mv737g2VDJ1qfdx1m.gif

 

"I've come back for you."