Because I said yes

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)

image

 

 

Have you ever heard of the saying, "Love is blind."? Well, it's true. I blindly fell in love with you. When I first met you in college and continued to blindly love you, leaving everything behind to follow you here. I continued  to love you endlessly and you, continued to treat me like a possession. 

I didn't realize how horrible you treated me until I met someone who showed me that true love isn't just about you. I felt used, I felt like your slave, and the way you treated me was not love. 

I met an old friend of mine one day when I decided to take a stroll in the mall. Have you ever heard of the saying,"What comes around goes around?" Well, it's true.

I had secretly lusted after my old friend's boyfriend all through high school and deviously manipulated a misunderstanding so that I could end up with him.  I guess I deserve what I got. After all I stole you from her, and now another girl is stealing you from me. 

Now there she was, in her fancy expensive clothing, with a Louis Vuitton purse dangling on her arm. I guess life was treating her right, she was now a rich influential woman and was with a man who had enough money to buy her three islands for her birthday, with the snap of a finger.

"How have you been, Megan?" She said smiling widely at me as she embraced me tightly.

"Good, how are you?" I asked. I was truly happy to see her, after all she was my best friend all through high school and half of college, until she disappeared into thin air. 

"Wonderful, do you have some time? Let's grab a drink!"  She said hooking her arms into mine. I felt wonderful walking by her side, wonderful because I wasn't trapped in that house thinking of you. I finally had a real friend, someone who I could talk to. Someone I could tell all my problems to. 


"Yeah, let's do that." I said as we got onto the escalator with my arms still hooked in hers. 

She opened my eyes, she gave me back my vision. I'm still a highly attractive woman underneath all these crumpled clothes and the constant frown I wore. I didn't need you, you were just some lousy guy living on a minimum wage. 

She convinced me to move out and gain the freedom I deserved. She told me to get revenge, and I didn't feel guilty, not even one little bit. I enjoyed every moment I spent moving your things out of the house and burning them in my new fireplace.

She introduced me to another man, his name was Ivan. He had a head full of luscious brown hair, and the best thing was he actually laughed at my jokes, the jokes you thought were annoying. He bought me flowers, which you never did. He paid for dinner, you did that once, when I forgot my wallet at home. I was happy, I was living in a new house, and making new friends. I was liberated. 

But you.. you always manage to slither your way back into my life.