Because I said yes

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)

Before reading please open this in a new tab! You guys should take time to read the lyrics in this song, it portrays perfectly how our charcter is feeling.

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=XaH4Z3qieyw

 

 

image

"I'm going to hang out with my friends tonight, would it be okay if I sleep over at their house?" You asked as I picked at my plate of food. The only sound between us was the sound of my metal fork hitting the white porcelain plate. 

I looked over at you and stared at your white blond hair that looked dirty blond under our dim kitchen light that hung from the ceiling. I looked at your eyes darting away from mine. I know now. I know for sure now that you have another girl. I looked out at the window that overlooked our driveway. I knew there was a reason you cooked me dinner and lit the candles. 

"Sure, I was going to go out tonight anyway." I lied, and you knew I was lying, but you just smiled at me and continued to eat your food. 

"Have fun, but don't have too much fun."You said as I watched you spoon the last piece of rice into your mouth. "If you need a ride home, just call me. I don't want you driving home if you've had something to drink." Yeah, right. You didn't mean a word that you said. I knew you would be too busy "sleeping over" at your friends house to care.

"I'll be home tomorrow morning, and we can go have breakfast together." You said putting your plate into the sink and washing the plates, that was something I haven't seen you do in a long time. 

"Okay." I said dropping my plate into the sink. "I'm leaving now." I said going over to the closet to get my jacket out. I had no idea where I was going to go. I had no friends here, and I didn't know the town very well. I've lived here for four years but all I did was go to work and return home, I barely went anywhere but the grocery market. 

"Megan, wait!" You shouted after me as I put on my jacket. I turned around to see you shutting off the water and wiping your hands on the green dish rag we got together in the market when we first moved here. You walked toward me and placed a warm hand upon my cheek and smiled down at me. "You know I love you right?" You said randomly, but I understood the meaning behind your hidden message. Despite what you're about to do, I should remember that you still loved me.Is that what you meant?

I wish we didn't move here, I wish you never fell in love with this girl who I've never met. I bet she's beautiful, I bet she's one of those rich girls and you love her for her body not for who she is. You've been with me for four years and you must have fallen in love with me and my body, you must have just forgotten how beautiful my body is. That's why you're lusting after other women.

I let you wrap your arms around me, "I know, Seungho. I know that you do." I said my voice breaking as I buried my face into your shirt. I trust you, I need you. I chanted in my mind. 

"Good, now go have fun." You said letting go of my waist. I wanted to keep you here. I wanted to keep your arms around my waist. I wanted to keep your arms away from her waist. 

I looked into your crystal brown eyes as if it was a crystal ball and prayed to find the answers in your eyes. All I saw was my reflection. Now I wondered to myself, did I really love him? I love him enough to let him keep cheating on me? I can't lose to her.

I wrapped my arms tenderly around your neck and pulled you closer until our lips touched. Our lips in perfect sync as you lifted me up in your strong arms and my legs wrapped around you. 

"Meg, what's up with you today?" You said jokingly. 

"I've just missed you." I whispered in between our passionate kisses. I felt your lips stretch into a smile after hearing my answer. I intensified our kiss as I felt you pushed me gently against the hallway wall.My fingers traced against your skin until I felt you shiver under my touch. I break our kiss and grab your hair in one hand and my other hand pulled your tie off, but why? Why did it have to be blue? I thought I had gotten rid of it last time. 

"What's wrong?" you whispered into the crook of my neck. 

"I need to leave." I said coldly as I handed you back your tie. 

"Forget about them, we are having our own fun." You said kissing my lips again. I was keeping you away from her, but your heart.. I couldn't keep your heart away from her.

"You should leave too." I said grabbing my jacket from off the floor. "She is waiting for you." I said trying to steady my voice as I slammed the door behind me.