To love and be loved

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)

 

tumblr_muf223kQIe1rgnsfko1_500.gif

"Good kitty." I could hear you saying as you petted my head. You would chuckle at the face I'd make and I'd tell you to stop. You wouldn't, naturally. In the end you would wrap your arm around me and I would look up at you. All I remember is feeling happy looking up at you.

Not because there were girls who lusted after you and you only paid attention to me, but because you had your arm around me. Me, not any other girl. You picked me out of all the people in the world. Those are two completely different feelings, seeing that he loved you and knowing that he loved you. Though you petting my head isn't some big romantic gesture, but I still cringe at the thought of you doing that to some other girl. I'd weep at the thought of you looking at her the way you looked at me.

You know what I hate about you? The way you always wore a suit even if we were in a fast food restaurant, also the way you always let me choose where to eat even though I asked you where you wanted to eat. The way you would make me food and wouldn't let me in the kitchen to help you. The way you would sit out in the car and wait for me, and you wouldn't even utter a word of complaint. The way you cared too much. Why do you do those things? Why did you always wear a suit, can't you just wear jeans like a normal person? Why can't you just pick what kind of food you want, I asked you first! Why can't I help you? Why can't I just cook myself? Why don't you complain? It makes me feel guilty. Why did you care too much? Why did I care too little?

Skip to the last day, when we were at a lake. You made food and we walked around together,enjoying each others company. You loved playing with my hair, but I hated it. You always messed up my bangs. You loved to touch my face, I hated it. It gave me pimples. But on that day I let you touch my hair and face without a complaint, I think you knew it. You knew it, and it showed in your eyes. 

When I said what I had to say you just touched my head. You touched my head, as if nothing just happened. You took me home and said to call you later, and I never did. I've thought about it all the time, but I couldn't find the courage. Should I? Should I give up everything I have for him? My career, my future? But now after thinking about the good times,it makes me want to call you. It makes me think about why I decided to stay when all the signs said to run the away. But some times signs are wrong. You would know, not all GPS's are reliable. Nothing is perfect, nothing is forever.