To love and be loved

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)

image

 

Skip back to when I first met you, when we both attended a community college in our home town.  By chance we had a class called "Introduction to communications" together. You sat by the door, and behind you was an old fashioned wall pencil sharpener ,the kind where you had to crank with a handle. I sat two rows away from you, against the wall, under the clock. I'd see you from where I sat and I had noticed you for quite sometime, but you'd never look my way. Not even when I wore my tiniest skirt and all the boys in class dropped their jaws when I walked by. You didn't even glance. 

I guess you didn't like trashy girls, but how was I to know? By chance, I got up to sharpen my pencil on the day of our first big test, not to get your attention, I had given up by then. You smiled at me when I tried to wiggle my way through the tiny spaces in between the desks to get to the pencil sharpener. We didn't exchange words but through your eyes, I could tell you were interested in me. You had finally noticed me, I wasn't just an unknown classmate, now I'm the girl that you smiled at, the pencil sharpener girl.

I took the initiative and added you on Facebook, even though I had a boyfriend, but my boyfriend wouldn't have minded. You are, after all, just a classmate. Now you knew my name, and you had definitely noticed when I walked into class. This time it was fate that made you late to class, it was fate that the only seat left was the one to the right of me. Or it could be that I set my backpack on that seat on purpose, thinking that if you'd come in late, you would take that seat. So I did a bit of meddling, but a girl has to take charge and take what she wants. I was sure, I wanted you. 

But this time it was really fate that the teacher put you in my group for a project. All group members programmed their numbers into my phone, but the only one I cared about was yours, I could use this to my advantage, or I could just think about my poor boyfriend, who loved me truly and wholeheartedly. I guess you thought the same thing as I did because you asked me to meet you at the cafe on campus, and how could I say no? We were just going to discuss our project, what would there be to even talk about except for our classwork?

Don't worry boyfriend, we didn't talk that much at all, we didn't even do our work...