Chapter 8

Falling For Choi Minho
(Minho POV)
Took me by surprised when she kissed my forehead last night. I spent half an hour trying to recover from that. Well I woke up from minseok and Jane taking pictures of me sleeping. "Yah- stop. Why are you guys taking pictures?" I asked. "It's proof that you look more peaceful sleeping than awake and proof that you drool." Jane replied laughing. "You are deleting all of it." I stated. "Hmmm I don't know maybe I should keep it." She suggested. "No erase it. I'm going back to sleep." I say putting the blanket over my head. "Did you forget we have school?! Plus I need clothes. I am not going to school wear the same thing as yesterday." She says. "Such a diva."  "Excuse me?!"  "Nothing. You can use some of my moms old clothes she left here." I said pointing to a box of girl clothes. "Thank you." She says taking the box and heading to the bathroom. She took a while so after I finished getting ready I cooked some breakfast. "How does it look?" She asks. Me and minseok turn to see her in white shorts and pink t-shirt. "It looks nice but isn't it cold cuz you know it's fall." I stated. "I knew that already. It's just that there wasn't any other clothing in that box besides skirts, t-shirts and high heels." She says. "Whatever. Just sit down and eat." I say. After we were done I ran back into my room to grab my letterman jacket and handed it to Jane. "It's cold outside." I said (Smooth move minho)
(Your POV)
He let me use his jacket and it smelled like him. It was also nice and warm. We got to school and people were staring at me funny. Came to find out that the reason was because on the back of the jacket it said Choi Minho. "Why didn't you tell me?" You asked wacking his arm. "What?" He asks defending himself. "Your name is on the back of this ing jacket." You state. "Well it is MY jacket." He says. "you should've got me one without your name. Now people are gunna think we're.. You know..together." You tell him. "Since when have you cared what others think?" He asks smirking. "Since I'm getting compared to this idiotic ape." You say pointing at him. "Well stop caring what other people think. Plus, the jacket looks nice on you." He says before walking to class. "Shut up." You said following him. Throughout the day you received death glares from Minho's fan clubs and followers. "Are they dating?" "Why is SHE wearing his jacket?" "Did she steal that jacket?" "I wanna wear his jacket." At lunch you walked down the hallway with Minho gaining more glares and whispers. Suddenly someone jumps on you making you fall. "Hey gurrrrrl." Marylin said. "Hi." You replied. "I tried looking for you yesterday at lunch but I couldn't find you." She says. "Yea umm....stuff happened." You explain. "Did that stuff involve Minho?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows. "Yes but not like whatever you're thinking of." You state getting up. "Hey Minho." She says looking to the figure you were walking with. "Hey. Did you transfer here?" He asks. "That's hurtful. I'm your hyung and your treating me like I just entered highschool or something. You look at Minho with a surprised look. "But your so small and tiny." You say. "Hey don't judge me. Just cuz I'm small doesn't mean I can't be older than you two." She said crossing her arms across her chest. "Sorry Lin-hyung." You say laughing. "Lin?" She asks. "That's just a little nickname I made for you cuz I think marylin is too long." You state. "I like it!" She says hugging you. "So what's your nickname for Minho?" She asks. "Just Minho." You reply. "No my sweety , no babe, no nothing?" She asks in surprise. "Eww no. Why would his nickname be that. That's longer than Minho. Well who cares lets just get lunch." You say trying to change the subject. 
When school ended you and Minho met up with marylin again and started walking home. "Hey so minseok's birthday is in 4 days so I was wondering if you guys would help me make a surprise party for him. He's homeschooled by me so I don't think he has many friends and-". "Yea we'll help. So on his birthday take him somewhere and we'll set everything up. And minseok definitely has a lot of friends." You say. As you passed the school gates, arms turned you around and your lips were against some guy. "Jonghyun?!" You say when he pulls away from the kiss. "AYO babe how you been?" He says smirking. "Shut up. Why are you here?" You ask half excited. "My dad found out you-know-what and he kicked me out of my house." He says. "Ehem."   You turn your attention back to your group. "Ohh yea. Guys this is Kim Jonghyun. Jonghyun meet Rin Marylin and Choi Minho. Jonghyun is my bo- guy friend." You say. "Jane, we both know I'm more than just your friend." He says. Minho here's your um your jacket." You say as you started taking the jacket off. "It's fine. You can have it. It looks nice on you." He said winking. "Well I'll just go home with Jonghyun so be safe. Bye." You tell Minho and Lin before grabbing Jonghyun and walking home. 
"Wow this is your new house? This is crazy cool!" He said once you opened the door. "You can stay in any of the rooms except the master bedroom. It's mine." You say. "So your dad finally found out you were gay?" You asked. "Yea. The good thing about it is I can be free to love kibum without hiding it." He said.
"By the way, why aren't you staying with kibum?" You ask. "My baby boo doesn't know I'm here in Korea. I want to surprise him for our 6th anniversary. (Yupp bet you finally realized that Jonghyun is gay and kibum, your manager, is his boyfriend. SWAG) But I can't do it without my bestest friend in the world who is like a sister to me." He says. "Fine. When's your anniversary?" You ask. "5 days." He states. "Okay. Here's an extra key to this house, feel free to do whatever but burn the house, we can plan and shop your anniversary date tomorrow, then the day after we can go shopping for clothes and then we can relax until the anniversary then everything after the anniversary you are doing in Kibum's house." You state. "Wow, I can't believe you got that all planned in a matter of seconds." He says surprised. "That's just who I am. You of anyone should know that." You say smiling. "Sooooo? Who was the guy who gave you the jacket? He looks attractive." He asked all girly like. "He's just this guy who likes hanging around me and likes dealing with my crap." You reply. "He loves you."  "Wha-". "He loves you. Didn't you see the way he looked when I kissed you?Total jealousy. I know you like him too. The way you look at him. Deep inside you like, no love him." He says. "It's not like tha-".  "You're my best friend. I know you in and out. He is so your type." He stated. "Shut up. " You say covering your face. "Aww baby it's okay, I'll help you get him." He said hugging you. Do I really like him? Does he really like me? 
(Minho's POV)
"Who was that? Is that her boyfriend?" Marylin asked as we walked to her house. "I don't really know. I never seen him around before." I replied. "I so don't think they should be together. You look better with her." She says. "Hehe thanks but if she's happy with him then I'm not gunna do anything bout it." I told her. "You're such a nice good looking guy I don't see why she hasn't been drooling over you." She says. "I think I'm normal." I said. "Nope far from normal. She knows you like her and she's not doing anything and it frustrates me a lot." She said as she scratches her head. "Jealous this awesomeness is in love with Jane." I asked pointing to myself. "Actually you're not my type. I go for the cute, dorky, clumsy guys. You my friend are the total opposite." "Wow thanks."  "Even though you aren't my type I think your perfect for Jane so I shall work until you two are together. Thanks for walking me. Bye!" She waved before heading into her house. 
 (next day)
Jane has been avoiding me the whole day. Every time we make eye contact, she looks away. When I asked her if she was doing anything after school and all she said was "anniversary shopping gotta go." Then left. Has she been going out with that Jonghyun guy for a while?" I asked myself. 
(Your POV)
"Let's go lets go. I still have to go shopping for minseoks present." You say pushing him into the store. 3 hours of shopping got me so tired that we couldn't go shopping for minseok's presents. "Great now I have to wait until tomorrow to get minseok's gift and it's your fault." You say pointing to Jonghyun as you brushed your teeth. "It's okay you have like 2 and a half days." He said. "Two days of helping you then stressing my out to give minseok a good birthday." You state. "Why do you care so much about that kid? Or is it that you're trying to impress his big brother." He asks winking. "Wha-No. It's just that minseok, he helped me when I was unconscious and I always have the need to care for him. He's like the brother I never had." You say smiling to yourself. "I get it. Well goodnight I guess. You're gunna start stressing your off tomorrow." He said as he walked to the guest room. "Yea. Goodnight." You reply.  
(BOOM SHACKALAKA! So far I think this chapter is getting weird. Sorry not enough detail when their shopping. I don't know. I just wanna skip to minseoks birthday.) So next day, you and Jonghyun go shopping for his anniversary and for minseoks birthday. "Where do you want to start decorating?" You ask. "Hehe.. I'm the funny thing is... I don't know where it's going to be. I didn't actually plan this out." He says scratching the back of his head. "Seriously?!" You say. "I was thinking of borrowing your house." He asks. "You're kicking me out of my house?!" You ask. "No. Can't I borrow it just for the anniversary then I'll leave." He pleads. "Where do I go?" You ask. "Can't you stay with that Minho guy?" He says. "I can't ask him!"  "Why not? We both know you have the hots for him." He states. "I DO NOT!" You yell. "Whatever. So is that a yes?" He asks. "Fine. Only ONE day and if you aren't gone by the time I get back the next day. I swear I'm going to-" suddenly Jonghyun is kissing your lips. "Stop doing that!" You say as you pushed him away. "But we always did that as kids. Your like my baby sister." He says. "Now we've grown and you need to learn to keep your lips under control." You state. "Putting that aside, where are you going to have minseoks party?"he asks.  "I have a special place." You say smirking to yourself. (Sorry guys, I'm skipping to the minseoks birthday I'm getting impatient.) 
It was minseoks birthday so after school you told Minho to take minseok shopping while me,and Lin decorate. Jonghyun didn't come because he was decorating his anniversary which was tomorrow and also because he wasn't even invited. "Set up the lights there, he likes frogs so put that there, here is where the presents will go, make sure to tie the balloons or else they'll fly away." You commanded the party crew. Everything was perfect.
(Minho)
I bought Minho too many things. I felt like I over did it. We got back to my house and I was wondering if they set everything up but when we opened the door, it was dark and quiet just like how we left it. "MinMin, what's wrong?" He asks tugging my shirt. "Umm no. It's just I thought-" "thought I wasn't coming but I'm here now." Jane says from behind us. "Jane!" He says running to hug her. "Happy Birthday!" She says. "I see your brother got you a gift so can I give you mine?" She asks. He nods in approval. "Well first I'm going to put this blindfold on and then I'm going to take you there." She says. She covers his eyes and holds his hands. "What are you doing?" I whisper to her. "Just wait.You'll see." She stated. I followed her and minseok until we reached the park. It was amazing. I watched as once she took the blindfold off, a huge grin appeared on minseoks face. He was so happy. "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY." Everyone yells. By everyone I ment Me, Jane, Marylin, our neighbors, co-workers and little kids who I'm guessing was minseoks friends. Everyone had fun for hours. When the party was coming to an end, I couldn't find Jane. I walked around the park and almost had a heart attack until I found Jane sleeping behind a tree. "Jane." I say sitting beside her. "Jane." I say again but this time taking the hair out of her face. "Oh my gosh you're burning up." I say worriedly. I picked her up bridal style and walked back to the party. "Marylin..." I started. "Go take her home. Me and some of these people will clean up here." She says. "Thanks." I state. "Minseok, let's go." I called. "Where are we going?" He asks. "Jane's house-" "NO!" She inturrupted moving wildly as I carried her. "Why not." I asked angry and worried. "You need to rest." "Please...I can't Jonghyun is....there." She said before going unconscious. We took her back to our house where I placed her on my bed. "It's so cold." She states as she tried to get under the blanket. "You can't. You're burning up so no blanket for you." I said. "Why are you do mean?" She asks hiding her face in my pillow. "Because I care for you. So I have to be a little mean." I state. "I liked it better when you're nice to me." She says. I didn't know what to say after so I just watched as she tried to get comfortable on the bed. "I guess I'll leave now." I said getting up. "Wait. Don't leave me. I don't want you to go. You might not come back!" She says almost about to cry. What's wrong with her? I think the fever is getting to her because she never acts this way. "Please *sniff sniff* Don't.. Go" she said as she started crying. "No don't cry. I'm not going anywhere. I won't leave you." I said hugging her. "I was just going to check on minseok." I said. "Just stay like this for a little while okay?" She asks into my chest. "Of course." I replied. "Mmm so warm." She said as she snuggled into my chest some more. She set me up. She just wanted to get warmer. Whatever. It's nice having her cling on me. Minute passed then the door squawked open. "MinMin?" Minseok asked through the crack of the door. "Yes?"  "Is Jane okay?" He asks.  "She has a fever so i think it's best we let her rest." I say getting away from Jane and going towards minseok. "How was  my big bad 5 year old's birthday?" I ask bending down to his level. "The bestest birthday party ever!" He said jumping for joy. "I'm glad you liked it." I say smiling. "MinMin? When's your birthday?" He asks. "We haven't celebrated yours for a while."  "December 9th." I reply. "I'm going to make the bestest party for your birthday." He states. "Haha can't wait. Just to tell you, my birthday is in two months so you don't need to try to plan everything now." I said. "Yupp I know. But still, your party will be the bestest ever." 
(So this was awkwardly weird but EVERYBODY, I hope you liked it. OMG have u guys watched SHINee's video "Everybody"? I just watched it and even though it was nice, I think it would've bee netter with less dubstep and more singing. Besides that, I love minseok. Minseok in the story is played as Jung yoogeun. I truthfully think yoogeun is so tiny and cute. I also thought minseok would be a nice name for Minho's brother that's why I pick him. I love you guys. Well till next chapter my children, BAI! )