Chapter 15

Falling For Choi Minho
(Your POV)
You watched as the stranger punched your boyfriend across the face. "Minho!" You yelled going to his unconscious body on the ground. You turned angrily to the stranger and your eyes widened. "Appa?!?!" You exclaimed. "Why would you punch him?!?! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!"  "I came in and heard you saying stop and I saw him on top of you. I thought you were getting or something." He explained. "This is Minho, my boyfriend! Why would you- ugh! Don't just come in here punching people dad!" You yelled caressing Minho's cheeks. "I'm sorry. Since when did you get a boyfriend?" He asked calmly. "When you were to drunk to function!" You stated. You both argued for a little longer than you asked, "why are you here? I thought you went to America?"  "I was promoted and they have me a week off before I have to go back again." He replied. "I wanted to see how my little girl was doing."  "I'm doing pretty good without you." You say coldly. He walked towards Minho's body and place him on the couch. "So this is the guy that takes care of you now?" He asked. "Yes. I love him. He stayed by me through everything." You state. He smiled. "You guys haven't done anything with him right? I mean you have to wait until marriage." He says. "Appa~ are you seriously talking to me about that?!" I exclaimed. "Well you're a young adult and I know you sometimes feel the urge to-". "Stop talking appa." You inturrupted. "Jane~? Why is it so loud?" Minseok asks sleepily coming down the stairs. "Who is that?! When did you get a child?!" Your dad panicked. "What?! No! This is minseok, Minho's brother." You state. "Why are they here?" Your father asked as you picked up minseok. "They're living with me." You say. "So I give you your own house and you're letting two guys live here?!" He said. "YES, THEY CARED FOR ME WHEN YOU WERE TO DRUNK TO! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN GO BACK TO AMERICA!" You say angrily. You saw minseok cover his ears so you tried to comfort him. "Hey, minseok, I'm sorry I'm yelling. I won't do it anymore kay?" You say sweetly. He nodded and took his hands off his ears. "Okay. I'm sorry. If they really mean that much to you then I will have to accept the fact that you're grown up." He started to sniffle. "Appa, don't cry." You say putting minseok down. "I'm sorry. You're growing up and I'm such a stupid dad for not being able to see. I regret everything. If I could I would go back and change but I can't and you've grown so much. You're so beautiful, just like your mom." Tears kept falling as he continued to wipe them away. Before you could say or do anything, minseok ran and hugged his leg. "Mister, please don't cry. Minmin always tolded me that no matter how rough life gets, you don't have to cry. If you can't hold back anymore, just cry everything out. But try stay strong and just think about the good things life brought." You watched your dad smile a little and picked the little boy up. "What else did MinMin tell you?" He asked. "He said to only cry for the happy things and that Jane is beautiful." Minseok replied. Your father laughed. "Does MinMin really love Jane?" He asked. You watched minseok for his reply. "Yupp! I think he changed cuz her. Before, he was not happy but one day he came home happy. I think it's from Jane. And after she met two of us together, MinMin keeps saying nice things to her but sometimes I catch him eating Jane's face so I push him away. I'm her guard and protecter person."  Your dad looked at you and you burst out laughing. "Okay enough story time here. If you haven't noticed, my boyfriends was punched unconscious." You say. Your dad put minseok down and lifted Minho on his back. "Where's the room?" He asked. "Follow me." Minseok says running up the stairs. "He followed minseok and you tagged along behind. After Minho was brought to the bed, you showed your dad to his room. "Thanks appa." You say about to leave the room. "Thank you Jane. You've become a beautiful women." He says smiling. You ran to hug him. "I love you appa." "I love you too. I always have and alway will." He replied. He kissed your fore head and you exited the room and went to minseoks room. He was playing with his power ranger action figure. "Hey minseok." You say happily. "Jane, who was that?" He asked. "That was Jane's appa." You laid right beside him. "I like him. Is he gunna stay?" He asked. "For a little while. You can play with him tomorrow but he has to leave on Friday." You say. "Oh okay. So I can play with him tomorrow though right?" He asks hopefully. "But you have to sleep to get the energy to play tomorrow." You say. He nodded and handed you the action figure as he snuggled closer and closed his eyes. You put the toy on the night stand and hugged minseok back until you fell asleep.
(Minho's POV)
I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. What happened last night. All i could remember was me tickling Jane then everything went black. I got up and looked around but Jane was nowhere to be found. I got up and made my way to minseoks room where they both were sleeping soundly. I smiled to myself and went downstairs for water. I was half way down the stair when I saw some guy drinking coffee. "who are you?" I asked. He turned toward me and I swear he almost looked like Jane. "Hello. You must be Minho. I'm Jane's father. I'm sorry I punched you last night. Jane got really worried." He said. So he's why I out. I bowed to him. "Very nice to meet you. I don't know if Jane told you but your daughter and I are dating and she is the most beautiful girl in the world." I state. He chuckled and I looked at him in confusion. "Your brother was right. You really love her don't you?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. "Boy, I have to thank you. Thank you for taking care of my little princess. If you dare hurt her even just a little, I won't mind going to jail for murder." He stated. I was a little afraid but I knew that was never going to happen. "I promise sir." I replied. "No need to call me that. You're gunna be calling me appa soon so no need for formalities." He said. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a drink and sat beside Jane's old man. We just sat and talked. I have to admit, he's actually fun to be around.
(Your POV)
You woke up to someone poking your face. You open your eyes and there miseok is smiling. "I need to pee." He says calmly. "Why didnt you go?" You ask. "You're hugging me." He replied. "Then why didn't you wake me then?" "You look pretty when you sleep." He says. I smiled and pinched his little cheeks before getting up so he can run to the bathroom. Suddenly you hear your dad's voice. "AHHH!" Your eyes widened in surprise and ran downstairs only to find your dad and boyfriend laughing for some reason. "Appa, you scared me." You say. "Minho was telling me how you were bright red like a cherry when he confessed. Just like your mom was when I confessed to her." He says laughing. "Minho~ why did you tell him?" You whined back hugging him as he sits. "Well he asked me how'd I confess so I told him. Plus you were so adorable after I confessed and we went back to the dance. You were blushing nonstop." He stated. You blushed remembering that time. "Ugh that's so embarassing, talk about something else." You say hiding your face in the crook of Minho's neck. "Where's the little boy? He is a very wise boy. He's going to grow up to be a fine young man." Your dad says. "Minseok!" You yell into Minho's neck. "Hey! Don't go yelling on my neck. You're close to my ear and it's really loud." He complained. You pouted then leaned over his shoulder again and bit his ear. Not to hard but not too soft either. "Ow. Did you just bite me?" He questioned. "Hmmf." You sat on the couch facing away from him. You could hear miseok's little steps as he came downstairs and ran to your dad just to talk to him.
(Minho's POV) 
Miseok came down and started talking to the old man. I'm surprise minseok met him before me. It's probably because I got knocked out. I look over to Jane on the couch and she's still pouting and looking out the living room window. I look to her father and he shrugged his shoulders. I sighed and got up to sit next to her. "Why are you mad?" I asked. "I'm not mad." She replied. "Oh really?" I questioned. "Perfectly fine." She answered. "Then why aren't you looking at me?" I say. "I don't feel like it." She says. "What a spoiled diva." I said. She turned around angrily but before she could speak, I planted a long kiss on her lips. She was resisting at first but sooner or later she gave in. "You know I was joking right? You're not a spoiled diva, your my beautiful angel." I stated. She pecked my lips and lightly pushed me. "you cheesy bastard." She said. I chuckled and hugged her.
(Your POV) 
"What are we gunna do today?" You ask the guys after you unwrapped yourself from Minho's arms. "Let's stay home." Minho and your dad says in sync. "LAZY BUMS!" You say to them. "Minseok, what do you wanna do?" You ask the child. He thought for a moment before answering. "My friend from the park talked about an arcade but I don't know what that is." I looked at Minho in surprise. "You never took him to an arcade?!" You asked. "I don't have time. It was all school, work, and making sure my brother doesn't get sick." He explained. "You ruined his childhood." You say. "He's still a child. He has his whole life ahead." Minho states. "Okay guys. Go get ready. We're going to the arcade!!" You say happily running up the stairs to your room. Before you closed the door behind you, you yelled to them, "if I get downstairss and any of you are not ready, you're sleeping outside tonight!" A few seconds later you hear footsteps and the patter of feet running up the stairs to different rooms. Surprisingly, they were downstairs all ready but breathing heavily. "Good job guys. Let's gooooo!" You say holding minseoks hand and skipping to the car with your dad and Minho trailing behind. You got to the arcade and played every game with minseok. "Thank you thank you I love you so much!" He said hugging your leg. You pat his head and you both continued playing. You didn't realize the commotion at the basketball cages. You and minseok walk over there and see your dad and Minho having a competition to see who could get the most balls in the basket. The score was crazy high and the crowd started betting money. It was such an intense game. In the end, my father won by 2 more. "Now I know where you get your competitiveness from." Minho says. You nodded in agreement and hugged your dad. "Actually, I get it from my umma. Appa can't ever beat her." You say. "Which means you have to try harder Minho."  "Well I have to admit, your boyfriend here is good. Almost beat me." You dad says. "You two are weird." You say. "Just having father and soon-to-be-son time." You dad and Minho says putting an around eachothers shoulder. After a few more hours of nonstop gaming, you didn't want to spend any more money so you decided its best to go back home. Again though, your dad and Minho were having a competition doing a dancing game. It was so funny that you took a video. "I'm totally showing them later" you say.
You all finally got back to the house. And sat down together to watch a movie. "I like this." Your dad says. "Only if your mom was here with us." You smile and reply. "She's always with us. In our hearts."
 
(yay I did it guise! I'm happy now. I hope u like this chapter and I wanna thank all you readers for actually reading this far. I love all of you. Comment, subscribe, upvote or not. Thanks peeps. Until next chappie, BAIZ)