Chapter 13

Falling For Choi Minho
(Minho's POV)
After I said it, I saw sadness fill her eyes. "What? W-why?" She asked softly. "I just can't do this anymore." I lied. "I'm sorry. Goodbye." I said and walked away. I walked a few steps before I heard the held back sniffles behind me. Though I wanted to turn around and tell her everything was a lie, I can't. She has to move on and get over me so when I leave, I know she's happy. I held in my tears as I walked away.
(Your POV)
You squat down and cried. Your heart hurt so much. The main reason you didn't want to fall in love. Having to live with a pain in your heart when the love fades away. "Why? What did I do?" You mumbled to yourself. Time passed but you still were in the same spot crying. Taemin appeared and embraced you. "Oh my gosh Jane! What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked. "M-Minho." You said and continued sobbing. Later that night, Taemin walked you to your house and called up kibum to tell him about you. When their call ended, Taemin told you to skip school the next day and kibum was coming over. You thanked him and he went home. That night you cried yourself to sleep in the livingroom. KNOCK KNOCK you opened your eyes and walked to open the door. Once opened, you were hugged by kibum. "I didn't think he would break up with you." He said. I looked at him with a questioning look. "He didn't tell you?"  "What?" You ask.  "Minho got a call from his mother. Apparently she left Minho and minseok with a big debt and now wants them to move with her. He tried selling things and working overtime but it wasn't enough. I tried helping him the best I could and so did everyone else but he said he didn't want to burden anyone." Kibum said. "Why did he break up with me then? He didn't have to." I asked. "I didn't think he would. I asked him about you and all he said was, I'll do what I think is good for her."  Tears fell down your face. Kibum hugged you again until your cries started to die down. "When is he leaving?" You ask in panic and worry. "He's suppose to be boarding the plane in 2 hours." Kibum stated. "I Have to go." You got outside and ran as quickly as you could to the choi household. You opened the door to find Minho zipping up minseok's sweater and two suitcases. "Jane!" Said minseok. You bent down to give him a hug and pulled away when your eyes met Minho's.
(Minho's pov)
I turn around to find Jane in the apartment. Our eyes locked and I can see her eyes swollen from crying, the anger and the sadness that was built up in her eyes. "Minseok, can I talk to Minho alone." She asked. He nodded and after he left, she got up and walked towards me. I closed my eyes expected to be hit and yelled at but was surprised when I felt her lips roughly against mine. When she pulled away, she said angrily, "WHAT WERE YOU ING THINKING?! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS CRAP ALONE!" She yelled. "I didn't-" then she kissed me again. " IM HERE! MINSEOK IS HERE! YOU ARE NOT ALONE... you have us.." Her voice lowered and softened into a small cry. "I love you, you idiot. I love you so much." Her legs gave out and she sat on the ground with a few tears rolling down. No matter how much I tried, I just couldn't take it anymore. I sat in front of her and embraced her. "I love you Jane. I am so sorry. I love you so much." I started. "But we can't stay. There isn't anything I can do." I state. We sat there hugging until Jane spoke up. "Live with me." She stated. I looked at her and she looked back at me. I saw the look in her eyes that she was serious. "Please." She says. I smiled and replied, "I promise I'll work hard to pay back everything." She cupped my face and kissed me again. "You don't need to pay anything. You just have to do one thing forever and ever." She says. "What do I have to do?" I ask. "Don't leave me or ever say you're leaving me again." She says as she snuggled into my arms. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you." I say. "Hehe I love you too."she replied. That day, instead of flying out to America, we moved our things into jane's house. "Minseok, this is our new home now okay." I said to my little brother. "Yay! We get to live with Jane!" He said as he hugged Jane's leg. "Go ahead and play in the backyard on the playground." I told him.
He happily accepted my suggestion and ran outside.
"Jane, you can let go now." I say on the couch with Jane still hugging me. "No. I need to make sure that you aren't planning on leaving." She stated. I chuckled and told her,"I'm not going anywhere. Do you really think I want to live with my so called mother who I haven't even seen in like 3ish years then to live with the love of my life in this huge mansion" I say. "If you think that then honey, we're going to the hospital to get you checked up." She laughed and snuggled closer. "I can't believe I fell for a stupid idiot."  "You better get use to it cuz I'll be here for a long time." I stated.
(Your POV)
Thanksgiving came up and we were all sitting together eating. "So Minho, I was thinking about putting minseok in school." You state. "Oh really? I don't think it's a good idea." He replied. "Aww come on. You taught him so much and he's smarter than the normal kindergartner. He needs to go have fun with kids his age. Ew I sound like an adult. But seriously." You say back. Minseok watched as you two converted. "And it'll give us more alone time." You say wiggling your eyebrows. He choked then coughed and you  laughed at him. "Okay I guess." He stated. "Yes!" You and minseok say. "We're enrolling you tomorrow!" You state happily. "Ehem, we have school tomorrow." Minho states. "We're skipping. Duh." You say to minho.
You and minseok woke up happily and jumped on Minho to get ready. After, you all walked to minseoks new grade school and talked to the lady person while minseok played on the playground. "I can't believe you're doing this just so we can be alone." Minho said wrapping his arms around your waist. You kissed him then lightly pushed him away. "Minho, think about it. We go to school, work after, minseok comes home from school and is already home when we get back. We don't really get alone time. I only said we can have more alone time so you can agree to put miseok in school, my erted boyfriend." You state. "I was just played by my girlfriend and my own blood brother." He said acting like it hurt. We quietly listened to the principal as he explained things and we signed papers and headed home. "Babe~, I was thinking. We DO have alone time now that minseok has school." Minho said pulling you closer. You look at him to see what he was talking about. "He has to have a bedtime to get up early and we don't. We have the whole night alone, on the bed an-" you put your hand to covert his mouth. "Don't say stuff like that. It's too embarassing." You state. He smiled and kissed the daylights out of you. When he finished, he pulled away, kept walking, and left you standing on one spot stunned. "I love this guy." You said and caught up to them.
 
(sooooooooooo......here ya go. I hope you liked it. So weird I know. I'm sorry. I can't explain how much I'm sorry. My excuses are always the same so I'm not even going to say. BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kim Jongin AKA Kai from EXO. Though it's not his birthday anymore in Korea, here where I am it's still his birthday. Well, Happy Birthday to him and anyone else whose birthday so happens to be on this day. Until next time my homies. BAIZ!! )