Unite~~

Our Fate

I went home straight and thought I might cook some dinner since Gary Oppa is going to be tired after he reaches home.  After cooking, I took a shower and was about to watch TV when my phone rings. It was an unfamiliar number. I answered.

 

“Hello?” – Me

“Hello…it’s me Jiyong. Please don’t hang up! Please?!” – Jiyong

 “I need to see you, please!” – Jiyong

“But…” – Me

“Please? I just want you to hear me out that’s all!” – Jiyong

“Fine~~… “ – Me

“The park where we used to meet?. Please?” – Jiyong

“See you then” – Me

I hung up before he even say goodbye.

 

The park where we always spend time together if we got nowhere to go where we used to quarrel and make out. The secluded and deserted park where he was free to be with Me.That Park that holds too many memories.

 

I went to my room and get the box that holds Jiyong’s gift. The scarf which I knitted myself.  I grab my jacket wore my shoes and walk slowly towards the park. The park was very quiet. No humans was at sight accept me. I seat at the swing and sway myself to keep myself from feeling restless.  Out of the corner of my eyes I saw someone walking and I turn. I know it is him, his familiar silhouette, the cool way he walk, his fashionable clothes. I stood up and wait for him to approach me. My heart beat start to rapidly rising.

 

“Hi!” – Jiyong, he was breathless.

I just stood there and smiled to him. I seem to lose my words when I saw him in front of me.

“Sorry If I’m late, have you eaten dinner? If not can I get you something to eat?” – Jiyong.

“I’m waiting for Gary Oppa to eat dinner together.” – Me

I said glumly.

 

I looked at him. Somehow the sight of him irks me but a part of me wanted and long for his embrace. How I missed those arms wrap tight on my body.

 

“Oh alright. So how you’ve been so far? Are you doing ok? Everything ok? I mean… “           – Jiyong.

He was talking to fast as though as he was to me. I cut off his conversation. I know I was being rude.

 

“I’m doing ok so far, thank you for your concern. I’m sorry but you said you got something to tell me?” – Me

I walk away from him towards the bench and took a seat, he followed me. He keeps standing in front of me.

 

Suddenly he kneels down in front of me and holds my hand.

“I know you are totally angry with me.”

“For these 5 years I can’t seem to forgive myself for what I did.”

“I just want to let you know that I still love you and all these time I am waiting”

“I know I can’t turn back the time and I know I am being selfish, egoist or whatever you want to call me.”

“I.. just.. I wanted to tell you that I’m sorry and please don’t hate me?” – Jiyong

He looks up to me and I saw a glint of wetness in his eyes. He was crying?!. How bad am I to let this person suffer for my own ego and stubbornness? What type of person am I? At this very moment I just simply hate myself! I was such a heartless !

 

I held his hand tighter and stood up, he stood in front of me and he was waiting eagerly for an answer from me.

 

“You know how hurt am I? I know you too”

“You are such a bad boy you know that.”

“And you should know too that I still love you” – Me

My words are so simple and yet what I said means a lot, it is a sign telling him that I do not care about the past and to forget what we have been through before. What I want to know is the present and maybe the future. I hope he got what I mean.

 

“I love you and you should know that”

“The day you went away, I was too late”

“So now, I’m asking you, will you forgive me?” – Jiyong

He said and he kisses my hand and holds it near his heart.

 

I let my hand go from him and turn to open the gift box. I took out the scarf and put it on his neck.

 

“Will you forgive me too?” – Me, I look in his eyes and smile.

 

He nods at me and I wrap my arms around him. He returns my hug. We hug for the very 1st time after 5 long years. I cried. How we both misses each other badly! And the love still stays after so long.

 

“So can I get a kiss now?” – Jiyong,

“No! and never!” – Me, I pinch him on his tummy.

“Ouch! It hurts..” – Jiyong,

We laughed and that is when he came closer to me and kisses me gently on the lips. That is the moment when I wish that it will never end.

 

“eeeiiuu.. it’s wet don’t you think?” – Jiyong

“Yah!!” – Me, I punch him on his chest! And we laugh out loud.

 

We sat on the bench again and hug. No words are needed. I look at him and ponder. This is the man who captured my heart once and now he captured it again. It seems we cannot be apart no matter what happen. After 5 years being apart it seems that he never change one bit. Everything about him remains the same, well except for his hair which keeps changing. He sense that I was staring at him and he turn to me.

 

“Why love, you keep staring at me?” – Jiyong

“Nothing, I just realized how much I miss you.” – Me

“I miss you too and badly!” – Jiyong, and he kiss my forehead.

My phone rings, it was Gary Oppa. I answered.

 

“Hello Oppa.” – Me

“Where?” – Oppa

“At the park with Jiyong” – Me

“ohhhh.. huh? With who?” – Oppa

“Jiyong!” – Me

“Oh ok then, Oppa be back late ok?” – Oppa

“Nae!” – Me, I hung up.

 

“Are you hungry?” – Me

“Nope! I’m full after I look at you.. “ – Jiyong

“Yah! Hahaha.. seriously?” – Me

“Haha.. I got to rush soon. I got rehearsal later at 8pm.” – Jiyong

“Alright, I think you better go now…” – Me, I look at my watch and it shows 7pm.

“I wish to stay longer.. We have a lot to catch up..” – Jiyong

“ We will catch up ok? Importantly you have a job to do.” – Me

“Don’t want!!” – jiyong, he quickly hide his face near my neck.  Oh my god his cuteness when he do that!

“Bad Boy Jiyong! Hahaha.. faster go!” – Me

 

He sent me until I reach the lift lobby. He hugs and kisses me on the cheek.

 

“I call or text you later.” – Jiyong

“Errmm ok” – Me

He walks towards his car and drove off.

 

I believe after this everything will change and be better. I reach home and went straight to reheat the food for dinner. After dinner I soak myself in the tub. While humming to the song “Bad Boy”, that is one of my favorite song ever. After getting dress I lie down on my bed. I took my phone from the bedside table. I saw 3 new messages.

 

Text from Daesung;

“Yah! What did you do to Jiyong hyung?”

“He looks so different, a little extra happy!” – Angel

 

“I did nothing or a lil something small boys do not need to know!” - Me

 

Text from Seungri;

“Noona, jiyong Hyung asked me to plan dinner and he said what you want to eat?” – Panda Ri

 

“Dongseng! Noona wants meat! Meat! And more meat! Lol.” – Me

 

Text from Gary Oppa;

“How is it? Everything ok with my Brother in law? Lol” – Gary Oppa

 

“Everything is fine Oppa, thank you so much! And come back soon! I am alone! Lol” – Me

After I settle my problem with Jiyong, I have another problem coming. I need a job and badly. I cannot go on living and spending using Gary Oppa’s money and wealth.  I was lying on my bed and surfing the net, trying to find my luck here and there.. While I was in deep thoughts, my phone vibrates; a text from Jiyong.

 

“I reached the studio and now getting ready to rehearse. What are you doing now?” – Jiyong

“Glad you reach safely. On the bed and surfing the net. Bored!.” – Me

“Aww.. I am sorry for not spending time much with you.” – Jiyong

“I have to understand who you are. Don’t worry about me ok?” – Me

“That’s my girl! Independent and strong!

I tell you what, I cant promise but if I can escape early today,

I call you and we meet at the park or we go for late night date ok love?” – Jiyong

“Sure!  BUT remember I don’t want you to force yourself ok?” – Me

“Yes love! Gtg now. Ily!” – Jiyong