Flashback~~

Our Fate

*Presenting my 2 new character - Ok Taec-Yeon and Nichkhun Horvejkul.

 

It was the first day of my University life and yes I was all alone. Gary oppa was not even there to be with me on my special day. He was busy and anyway that time I was giving him a cold shoulder. I rather be alone then have him next to me. I got myself registered at Stanford. If it were not for Gary oppa, I do not think the money that I save on my own can get me in there.

 

They gave me my dorm number and key. While walking along the corridor I prayed that I got a nice roommate. I entered and saw that the room got 3 beds rather than 2, so I guess I going to have 2 roommate then. I choose the bed neared to the window and silently I start to unpack my stuff when 2 girls entered.

 

The first to enter was Reila with wavy hair and piercings on both her ears. Her makeup was intense with those Smokey eyes and red lips. She wore a sleeveless ‘X-Japan’ Tee shirt and black skinny torn and tattered jeans. When she introduces herself to me I knew she was a loud person. She was born in Japan, half Jap and half Thai and she love J-Rock!

 

On the hand, Sammy, that what she insist us on calling her. She has long straight hair, piercing on the nose, tongue and ears obvious. She used dark thick cat eyes liner and lips. She really sort of look so pale. She wore large loose fitting Iron Maiden Tee and black fishnet leggings. She was half American and Asian but was born in California. She was into rock and metal music I guess.

 

As they were talking and introducing themselves to me, my mind was thinking ! I do not seem to fit together with them. Our world seems different but after a few months the 3 of us simply click with each other. They are indeed my best buddies there.

 

We were all in different courses but we were in the same club and that is where I meet Taec. He was my senior and with his help, we were able to fit in school. He and his best friend Nickhun cannot seem to be far apart until Reila assume that both of them were gay!

 

Somehow things got a little too far when he confesses that he have interest in me. I simply and nicely rejected him after telling him that my heart is with someone else and I am risking my time waiting for him. He firmly told me that he will try his very best to make me his and fight for it. Things got more awkward when an incident happen which I can still remember clearly.

 

It was during the summer vacation and our club organized a 2 day beach trip and a campfire party. During that night, since I am not a drinker I sat by myself near the campfire while watching those got drunk and got wasted away. He approaches me and asked to take a walk with him since he saw me looking bored.

 

As we were walking and talking, I notice that his hand accidentally or I guess he was trying to touch and hold my hands. I try not to think too much when until he grabs me by my shoulder and push me against a big rock.

 

“Taec! What the hell!” – Me

 

“I fell for you from the moment I saw you but why can’t you accept me?” – Taec

 

“Please Taec, not this again and… ahhh! You are hurting me!” – Me

 

He was crushing me against the rock and the pressure his buff body on top of mine was painful. I keep on struggling and I manage to scream!

 

“Please, listen to me and give me a chance!” – Taec. He pinned me down and kissed me forcefully.

 

Tears start to fell; I just could not even believe what was happening. He whom I trusted and treat like my own family trying to take advantage of me? Suddenly I felt he was being pulled away and a hard fist was being punch to his face. It was Reila, she went berserk to see our situation. She tried to beat him again but Nichkhun stop her, saying he will handle Taec. Without realizing I was crying in Sammy’s arms. She was comforting me and telling me everything was ok.

 

After that eventful day, the 3 of us no longer in talking terms with him. He did try to apologize, telling us that he was drunk when that happens but I still cannot forgive him yet and I just want him to disappear away from my life.

 

I let out a long sigh and I just could not believe this was happening. What if Jiyong was to find out? Will he? I turn to the right side of the bed, hug a pillow and try my very best to sleep.