I hate Him~~

Our Fate

I slide open the curtains to let the morning sun in. Jiyong shift in bed as the sun glared directly on him. I did it on purpose, to wake this sleepy head of mine. I went towards the bed and sat beside him.

 

“Good morning sleepyhead~~” I tussled his hair affectionately and gave him a morning kiss on his cheek.

 

“mmmmm~~~ Merrnin~~~” he mumbled as he shifted his body and lay his head on my thigh.

 

“Wake up Jiyong... take a shower and have breakfast, I’m dying of hunger waiting for you” I his hair.

 

“Ok! Let’s go shower!!” he sat abruptly on the bed and was pulling my hand to lead me to the bathroom.

 

“I showered earlier... hahaha” I let out a laugh looking at his cute reaction. Pouting like a small child and keep nagging that I am a bad girl for not waiting for him as he drag his feet heavily and enter the bathroom.

 

We were seated facing each other in the room, eating breakfast of bacon, scramble eggs and toast while enjoying the scenery of Tokyo which we are clearly seen outside the window. I turned to him and saw him smiling at me.

 

“Wae?”  I asked

 

“Nothing... just felt happy since it has been awhile we are like this... together..” he stretch his right hand  on the table so that it touches mine.

 

“JIyong, I knew it’s not a right time but I’m very curious about who Kiko was... “ Jiyong looked up at me in stun. It might be an unexpected question to him.

 

“Friend... she’s a friend I knew... why you asked love?”

 

“It’s not really a big issue but since we promised to each other to voice out our discontent and to be truthful.. I need to tell you then...” I looked at him. He let go of my hand and lean back on the chair waiting for my next sentence. His face look serious and stern compare to before.

 

“I don’t like her and I mean it... and yes I’m jealous when I saw she held your hand and pulled you to the dance floor and also it irks me to see how she flirt and seduce you with her grinding dancing on you whom to be my precious boyfriend...” I let it all out and felt a bit relief.

 

“This is just not your nature love.. to be jealous.. but this time... why? You seem not to have any problems when I am too friendly with the other girls...” He seems to be curious over my explanation and yes what he said was true I am not a jealous type of person in the first place.

 

“It’s the feeling I got and I just want... you to be away from her that’s all... and one more thing just to let you know... I overheard from her and her friends talking about how she misses spending time with you and it seems like intimately which I really hope that was not true...” I was boiling deep in my heart when I told him about what I overheard. I wanted to get angry at that and also at him.

 

“So now you accusing me for ing her?!” He suddenly banged the table; not that hard but it still makes me jolted

 

“Did I even mention you her? Serious Ji what’s wrong with you?! No need for you to be that tense unless you did her!” I was getting way agitated. I never hope things to be this way. I wanted us to sit and talked not this.

 

He gets up from his chair and walked over to the dressing table. He took               a pack of cigarettes from a small black bag which I knew belongs to his manager. He put a stick in between his lips and lights it up. He always smokes whenever he get stress and uptight about something. It will normally happen when he is making good music. It was an awkward silence between us.

 

“Ji, is there really something going on between you and Kiko? Just tell me the truth...” I got up and walk towards him. He in another set of smoke and puff it out slowly.

 

“Nothing...”

 

“Fine and in that case... let’s announce to the whole world about us... so no one can ever dream about taking you away from me after that...”

 

“I told you didn’t I? It’s not the right time yet...” He turned at me.

 

“Until when then? I want to feel secure Ji.. secure that I am yours and people know... “ I never voice out about being insecure when he wants to keep me away from others. I never felt threaten from other girls Jiyong is close with but what happen yesterday was like a wakeup call for me. Even though I try to stay positive but I am a woman after all and I do have my limits too.

 

“You want my fans to torment you? You knew how crazy they can be right? I don’t want that to happen to you... can’t you try to understand me?!” He got all shake up and I knew he was really pissed with me.

 

“I don’t care about the fans tormenting me, they will not if they are your true fans!... I rather live being tormented by them then being tormented by that stupid !” I wanted to throw a fit right in front of his face but I just control myself. I hate him! I really hate him at that moment! I walked away, grab my clothes and went into the bathroom. I slam the door hard. I break down as I changed. I cannot take it anymore. 

 

“Love.... “ I heard Jiyong’s voice pleading outside the door. I took a deep breath and unlock the door.

 

“Love.... Please... “ He tried to console me.

 

“Stop ji! Just let’s stop for now... I want to go home...” I push him away and grab my purse. I walked to the door and he followed and keeps calling my name. I open the door and got a shock, Daesung and Youngbae was just about to press the bell. I push myself through and walked.

 

“Yahhhh!!! ... urrghh!!!” I heard Jiyong calling me again but I ignore and walk as fast as I could.