Tokyo~~

Our Fate

Today is the day Jiyong is leaving for his tour in Japan. I did not send him off to the airport as it will be too congested obviously. I text him.

 

10.00am

 

hey baby, all the best in Jpn. I missed you and I love you so much’ – Me

 

Anyway we did spent time together yesterday at the park. We just sat at our favorite bench. We drank hot cocoa. We cuddle and we make out. Even though it just for an hour. I felt contented and I know him too. He told me not to worry too much about him and I should concentrate on my work. We promised to stay contacted even if it was just for 5mins.

 

I get on with my work as an apprentice, designing new collection for Eunji unnie and later I need to follow her for a fashion show in Hongdae. I was about to grab a drink when my phone vibrates.

 

2.00pm

 

‘Love, I reach the hotel. Now we have an hour to rest before practice. I missed you already. I love you too’ – Jiyong

 

I replied him.

 

2.05pm

 

‘Great that you reached safely. Eat well and practice well too ok? And don’t be noty!’ – Me

 

2.10pm

 

‘yes maam! Gtg now… shower and get ready. Text you when im free. Love you. Muackks!’ – Jiyong

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days I spent mostly by myself, my drawings kept me busy. I have a deadline to meet. Jiyong is busy as usual but he never forgets to text or calls me every day even when we only spoke for 5 to 10mins. I constantly update him on what I did never missing any details. Yesterday I received and email from Reila telling me that she will be returning to Tokyo for good. She is needed at home to look after her sick mother; her dad is unable to look after since he is needed to go from state to state for his business. She sound so depress in her email and I felt bad for not being next to her. I did contact Sammy asking whether if she is coming to Tokyo too. Unfortunately she is unable to make it because of her engagement and wedding preparation. Thanks to Sammy understanding, she wanted me to accompany Reila since she is feeling very down. Sammy agreed and makes plans to come over after her honeymoon and she did make me so jealous, they going to Maldives! I am so going to asked Jiyong to bring me there one day.

 

I land at Narita Airport safely and meet Reila, her face was so glum. She saw me and gave me a weak smile. I hug her and told her everything will be fine. She told me that her mother is at the last stage of Leukemia and it would not be long for her to live. I tried my best to console her, gave her strength and be beside her, that is the very best I can do. We straight went to her place to visit her parents. Both her parents were warm; they always have treated me like their very own daughter. While Reila and her father talks privately outside in living room, I accompany her mother. She looks so pale; she keeps telling me to look after Reila in case if she passed on and she gave me a weak smile. She somehow reminded me of my very own mother.

 

In the evening, we decided to go take a break around Harajuku for some shopping and sightseeing. After a few rounds of going in and exiting lots of shops we decided to sit for some hot coffee at the nearby café. We took an outdoor seat and ordered hot cocoa for myself and coffee for Reila. While seating and chilling at the café, we notice a man keep waving at us from the opposite directions. He and another man who I assume to be his friend came towards us. As he came nearer I realized who he was and to be frank he was not the person I wish to see again ever. It was Taecyon or Mr Buffy I called him. I turn to Reila, our eyes meet and both of us were utterly shock! He was with Nickhun, our one and only Thai prince.

 

“hey! How are you girls?!! Can’t believe to meet you too here…” – Taec

 

“Ya… us too… too shocking thou~~ “ – Reila said with sarcasm.

 

He comfortably sat next to us without being invited. We talked or to said Nick and Reila talk most of the time. Taec and I, we just sat awkwardly. He asked a question and I answer if not we just go quiet.

 

“So, how are you with your boyfriend?” he randomly asked me, either he being a busybody or he just wanted to know if I am still single or I have already when back to my one and only Jiyong.

 

“We are good, still believing in each other and stay to love one another…” – I answered bluntly.

 

With that remark he went totally silent, as a courtesy we exchange contacts. We excuse ourselves from them; we need to get back home. We went our separate ways.

 

As we were walking to find a cab, my mind was thinking. Thinking about Taecyon, about the past when I was with him. Thinking about what if Jiyong knew about Taecyon, how will he react? And the best part is I have not yet told my Jiyong that I am currently in Tokyo!