Unexpected Date~~

Our Fate

In the morning I received a text from Taecyeon. He was asking if today I am going to meet someone. I told him yes and then he informs me that the person who I am going to meet was someone from his agency. He confesses that he was the one who suggest and recommended me to him, he was also sorry for not telling me in advance. I was kind of surprised and felt thankful to Taecyeon. He also adds that this was for their latest album and hope that I can help them. I convince him that I will try my very best.

I reach the meeting place and meet Yoo Han-ssi. He was the overall in charge for 2PM costume and concepts. The meeting ended well and we came to an agreement. I have to come up with a few design for their concept and then the paper works comes next.

 

I was on the way home and my mind keeps wandering away. First was with Big Bang which I am currently assisting Eunji unnie and now with 2PM?! Am I like dreaming or what? What if I cannot cope, I am merely an apprentice and I have not even been known yet as a designer. I do not even have my own collections to begin with unless if all those sketches in my portfolio counts. I was over joy and suddenly worried as well. I cannot wait not to tell Jiyong and see what he thinks.

 

I try calling Jiyong for a few times but no answer. In the end I leave him a text telling him to give me a call if he is free. I lay lazily on my bed, tossing and turning from one end to the other. I am missing my baby and I really wish he was here to irritate the hell out of me, tease me about how I act so coy at times when we were together or simply just lay in bed with me staring at each other and doing nothing. I sigh at the thought of us. I rolled and lay on my tummy; I grab my phone and scroll my kakao talk apps looking for maybe anyone that I could talk to. I am feeling bored. I text Reila, Gary Oppa, Daesung and Taecyeon. Telling them about my boredom and wish they could entertain me or at least annoyed me.

 

I got a text from Gary Oppa, he was the first to reply me.

 

‘get your off the bed and get out of the house! Go do some jogging or work out.. don’t be lazy!’

 

I replied him telling him that I am just plain lazy to move out of the house and it seems I got nothing much to do at home besides lying on my bed. The next text he replied was a long one! So now Gary Oppa can even nag at me using text messaging. Damn! He warns me that I better make sure to be out of the house when he came back or else I will be dead! Yelp!

 

As I was thinking where I should go to escape from Gary Oppa, I received another text which was from Taecyeon.

 

‘Hey.. bored right? Meet up for Dinner?’ – Taecyeon

 

Since I am too bored, I accept his invitation. I got up from my bed and quickly get ready.

 

I was the one to reached Hongdae first and wait for him. It was cold waiting outside the restaurant. I took out my phone and was about to give him a call when I heard he called my name.

 

“I’m so sorry! Didn’t expect the training to end slightly late....” He explained while trying to gasp some air.

 

“It’s alright~~.. can we go in now... brrr... I’m cold!!” – Me

 

“yah! You should just go in and wait for me inside right? Pabooo~~~” he pat my head slightly.

 

I just smiled at him and enter the Crazydduk restaurant. I cannot wait to order and ate my all time favourite food! Ddubukki with all sorts of ingredients mash up in a hot hot sauce!

 

“What to order?... hmmmm....” Taecyeon mumble as he flip through the menu page by page.

 

“This... this... and this...” I pointed to the picture of Seafood Dduk, Seaweed Rice Roll and Taec’s fav calamari.

 

“Ok.. that’s a lot!.. you sure?” He asked me again.

 

“Yup! I’m famished~~~” I look at him pleading.

 

“Alright then....” He smiled at me and ordered.

 

After he ordered our food, we chat as per normal. This time surprisingly the feeling of awkwardness no longer existed. Now we seems to be comfortable again with each other like how we used to be back then during our University time. Just because of his one stupid mistake, everything go haywire. Anyway I am glad that it was all in the past and we still able to be friends.

 

“Can I asked you something?” – Taecyeon

 

“Ya.. sure... unless if you talk about the past.. I’m going to...” – Me

 

“No! I’m not... I’m just a little curious actually.. about your boyfriend...” Taecyeon interrupted me.

 

“Huh? Why should you?” – Me

 

“Who is he? Don’t you want to introduce him to me? Maybe we can be good friends.... hahahaha...” – Taecyeon

 

“For what?! yahhhh!!!” I just laugh at his answer.

 

“yah~~ I’m serious... I should meet him one day and tell him how lucky he was to get you and if he ever make any mistake.. I’m gonna get him....” He explained to me what he feels and I felt a bit thankful that he seems to be protective and still shows he care about me.

 

“I can’t Taec.... right now... Maybe later I will introduce you to him.. ok?” – Me

 

Our food arrived and we ate. I was so famished that it seems Taecyeon was the one who keep talking while I listen and gobble up the food. We had a good laugh and chat as he tells me how he and the rest live together and stuff. After dinner, we walked a little around Hongdae. As we walked a lot of people around us keep looking at us and pointing at Taecyeon.

 

“Do you think we should go? I’m afraid you might feel uncomfortable with people looking and staring at us.... “Taecyeon asked me.

“Errrr... I felt a little.. and also I just don’t want to get you in trouble later..” – Me

 

“I think we better go... we can talk more in the van... I sent you home....” – Taecyeon said and he slowly drags me to his van.

 

We reach at my apartment lobby. I pressed the lift button and wait. Both of us were silent since we enter his van earlier and up till now. His face looks tight up too.

 

“Taec.. are you ok? Is something wrong?” I asked as we enter the lift.

 

“Nope exactly... I just kinda worry if those people who took our picture might... well make a big issue...” He explained

 

“Ohh.. I totally forget with whom I went out with... and worst... in public place... I’m sorry if in any case I might complicate any issue...” – Me

 

“No.. No! I should apologize to you, I afraid you might feel uncomfortable or weird just now... well anyway don’t think too much... it’s just a small matter that I can settle if anything were to happen..” Taecyeon look at me and patted my head, giving me the assurance that everything will be alright.

 

I exit the lift and turn towards him. Thanking him for the dinner and making my boredom go away. He nodded and we said goodbye as the lift door closed.