Their reaction~~

Our Fate

I was at the lift pressing the button hard when I saw Daesung come walking towards me with his arms open; he always and never failed to do that whenever I am upset. He knows I need his hug. My sobbing grew harder as he hug me close to him.

 

“ Hey~~~ hush now~~~” He console me, patting and my head gently.

 

His phone rings while I was still in his arms. I heard he spoke to someone and I guess it was Jiyong.

“Hyung... ya ya ok... don’t worry I sent her home... yes yes she’s with me now... “

 

He hung up the phone and look down at me. I look at him with my eyes still filled with tears.

 

“We need to talk and I will sent you back to Reila’s house.. ok?” I nod.

 

We walk silently at the playground near Reila’s house. I was still moody over what happen.This is practically not what I imagine things to be. I wanted something romantic with Jiyong. After the prank which was supposes to be a surprise, maybe we could go for a secret night out like we normally did. A plentiful time spend together in the hotel room, just talking, cuddling and making out while we both emphasizing how we pretty much love each other. I wanted that! I took a seat at the nearest bench I saw. Daesung sat beside me.

 

“Hey... I know you are upset but care to share?” Daesung put his hand around my shoulder.

 

“I told him about how I felt when I saw him with that Kiko. Before you even say anything.... yes I confess I was jealous... And Dae you knew me better than Ji.. you knew that was not even my nature to be jealous.. Right?” I turn and look at him. He nod and his face look serious as he listens to my words.

 

“He got all tense up when I told him that I overheard that saying about how he misses Ji and his body! And then he said I accuse him for ing her!!” Without realising I raised my voice.

 

“And thats not all! I rose up the issue about us. Told him it’s about time we tell the world about our relationship...  and that makes the matter worse!!... I just don’t get it Dae... am I his mistress or what? I have long waited for him... more than 5 years now.... He kept saying he wanted to settle down and when I told him to go public.. he got all cold feet?!! What nonsense is this!!!”

 

“I know you are very upset my dear lady but I believe Jiyong hyung has his reasons. Maybe if you can give him sometimes to sort it all out... and things will be alright... hmmm?” - Daesung

 

“What? you mean sort things out with that ? So he they do have something going on isn’t it? Dae tell me something if you knew!!!” I was furious just thinking if I was right that these few men have been keeping something from me. I refuse to be kept in the dark! What do they treat me for?

 

“hey hey! Calm down!” Dae grab me by my shoulder, he turns me so that I was facing him.

“Look at me! and listen carefully! I know you love him way too much BUT you must trust him that he loves you as much too... just give him some times... and please please don’t ask me why...  believe me can you? Patience... please?” That was the first I heard Dae raising his voice at me. I was shaken and I suddenly feel I hate all of them!

 

“ Please Dae... sent me home... I don’t feel like talking anymore... I want to be alone~~~”

 

 

“oit~~ I’m home~~  how was your night yesterday uh?” Reila was home. She chucks her handbag at a corner and climb onto the bed next to me.

 

I was keeping silent as I lay on my side and my back was facing her. She keeps on shaking that bed trying to annoy me. I really do not have any mood to even talk and what matter most is I do not want her to see my swollen eyes. For sure I am going to have another ‘Question and Answer’ session with her

 

“Yahhh! Stop it! Irritating!” I turn and shouted at her. I cannot take it anymore.

 

She suddenly got out from the bed. She stood up beside the bed and look at me sternly.

 

“Now you better tell me what’s wrong?!! And who the made you cried.. and you better tell me it’s not Kwon Jiyong... cause if you did... he’s dead!” I knew Reila’s character. She is not someone who to mess with. She really does have a temper and easily get uptight especially if it is concern her love ones.

 

“Reila.... please~~~”

 

“Ohh nooo you don’t even think of saying please....!!!” She grabs her hand phone and dials a number.

 

“Daesung  ahh.... what the hell is going on?!!!” She looks at me while listening to Dae explanation.

 

After hanging up the phone she looks at me and sigh.

 

“Take a rest.... I’m going out for a while...” She turns and leaves the room. I was stunt where is she going? And please do not do anything to my Ji. I lay myself on the bed and try to sleep hoping that all of this is just a nightmare and gone once I wake up.