Jealous~~

Our Fate

I was feeling a little anxious waiting for the boys in their dressing room. The last concert was truly a success. I was there at the VIP seat watching them having fun and interacting with all the fans that came. What more can I say? They are super amazing!

I stood up and turn to look at Reila who was sitting cosily on the sofa and was too engrossed with her phone that she did not even notice I was fidgeting. I wish I could just snatch that phone and threw it away.  I threw the used tissue that I had been holding towards her directions. It hit her straight in the face!

“yah! Baka!! What the hell that’s for?” she look at me irritably

“For not giving me a little attention!” I said sarcastically

“yah yah~~~” She tried to argue back but I was saved by the boys. They entered the room happily and noisily even though their faces show how tired they are. Jiyong approach me and gave me a surprise hug and that is I realised his body is wet with his sweat! He did it on purpose!

“Jiyong! Urrgghhhh~~~!” I was trying to push him away

“What?” He laugh heartily when he saw my reaction

“You are sweaty and urrggghh! Omg! Look~~~ my dress is ruined!”

He pulled me and whispered into my ears.

“So when in bed... I guess sweats are fine?” I tried to released myself from his tight hug but before I could even do that he grab me tighter and once again whispered something that left me turn red as an apple.

“Just to tell you my love~~ I have save some energy for you tonight~~” he broke us from his hug and look at me. He gave me his mischievous wink, turned and walked towards the bathroom.

I did not realised how long I froze until Reila nudge me with a stupid question of hers.

“Yah... ooooooo~~ you look bright red ehh~~~ why?”

“Shut up!” I gave her an annoying look but that does not mean she stop.

“hmmm.. I guess after this I will be all alone since my best friend is gonna have a hot sweaty session with her lover~~ hahahahaha!” She burst out laughing and eventually I have to slap her head in order for her to shut her fat mouth.

While waiting for the boys to shower and change, I sat silently scrolling my phone looking for something to do. Reila on the other hand has gone to meet some of her childhood Japanese friends and so I was alone. Suddenly my phone vibrates and I look on the screen it shows Taec’s name. I sigh and press the reject button. I am not in the mood to have any sort of conversations with him. He did not give up and my phone keeps on vibrating. After a few times, I received a text from him.

‘Why did you reject my call? Please forgive me and don’t hate me..?’ - Taec

I read the text and deleted it. Ignorance is the best thing to do and anyway I do not want anything to spoil my mood and not when I want to spent the time with my Jiyong. I looked up and saw my handsome Jiyong swaging himself towards me. He looks casual with a white chrome hearts tee and a lanvin black tattered skinny pants.

“Let’s go~~~” he pulled me up from the sofa

“huh? Go where?”

“After concert party... duhhh? Just follow ok?” He said cheerfully

In the van Jiyong told me that at the party we cannot be seen as a couple. Well our relationship is still in the dark. I told him not to worry and I understand him. I promise him I will stay close to Daesung because most people know me as Daesung’s best buddy and not as Jiyongie’s girlfriend.

The party was held at the hotel club where the boys are staying and it is sort of convenient too for the boys to rest after the party. I stood beside Daesung when we enter the club. It was packed with people of all sorts. The music was blaring loudly and the disco light keep flashing and turning and making me felt giddy. Well easy to say, me and club, we cannot get along together.

We sat together and were enjoying aw few drinks while watching our animated panda Seungri getting all excited over a few girls who waved at him. A group of three girls came over our seat, one of them look so familiar but I cannot seems to remember where I see her before. When she approach Jiyong stands up and gave her a hug and the way that lady react and talked seems that they have known each other very long. Jiyong introduce her to me, her name was Kiko and she was a model. As we shook our hands firmly she was scanning me from head to toe. I can sense from her face that she was not really pleased with my existence there at the party.

She pulled Jiyong away from us telling him and begging him to dance with her. Jiyong steal a glance at me and all I could do was smile as a sign to him that I am fine with him dancing with that lady. They went to the dance floor and I seat back against the sofa and without realising I was actually staring hard at them. My heartfelt hurt and I realise I was feeling jealous. I am not that type of girl that jealously type. I knew how social Jiyong was and out of so many girls he been hanging out with this is one complicated I seen and who gave me this feeling. I wonder who exactly she is besides being a model.

I excuse myself to the ladies to freshen up and get rid of my bladder water. I was alone until I heard a few girls came in. They were loud! I flushed and was about to open the cubicle door when what I heard stop me and I froze.

“Who was that Kiko?”

“I don’t know and who cares as long as she don’t disturb my baby GD”

It was Kiko and her 2 girl friends.

“I saw her face when you pulled GD to the dance floor, she was glowing green!”

They burst out laughing.

“Whatever! You girls know what? I missed spending time with him... aissshhh”

“You missed the days of you missed his..... you know that?!!!”

After a few moments of laughter, the three of them exit the ladies.

I was pissed and angry. My mind keep telling me that Jiyong have been keeping something from me. I calm myself, took a deep breath and went out. I keep thinking maybe I should asked Jiyong later, no fighting just sit and talk. I walked towards our seat and see Jiyong is still not there. I informed Daesung that I will go up to Jiyong’s room first as I felt tired.

I entered the room, took off all my clothes and head straight to shower. I felt fresh after that. I rummage through Jiyong’s closet to look for something to wear. I found an oversize singlet that was perfect enough to covered my and below. I flop on the bed trying to get some rest.