It's gone~~~

Our Fate

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. G-Dragon - R.O.D was the ringtone that I assign for my baby. I did not manage to pick up and it ends. I look at my phone and I have 8 missed call and it was all from Jiyong. I press the call back button and wait.

 

“Good MORNING!!! RISE N SHINE Sleepy head!” – Jiyong voice was so quirk and perky on the other end.

 

“Hmm.... Mernin... rise n shine? Seriously Ji? It’s 5am in the morning...” I babble at him.

 

“hahaha~~~ Sorry love to wake you up but you were looking for me yesterday and I can’t answer the phone...” – Jiyong

 

“hmmm.... you got time to talk to me now? If not then it’s ok I will tell you later..” – Me

 

“Yup.. just say it.. I’m all ears...” – Jiyong

 

I tell him all about my new assignment with JYP for 2PM outfits and how I was super excited and hope I am able to cope. I told him all in details about the meeting with Yoo Han-ssi.

 

“So what you think? Should I take up the challenge?” – Me

“Hmmmm... well if you were to ask me, I would prefer you just stick to one company... You know I can recommend you around right?” – Jiyong

 

“But Ji... I just want to be more versatile and fair. I wanted to be well known all around and I want to gain more experience with the people around too...” – Me

 

“It’s up to you.... your choice...” – Jiyong seems to not really agree with me doing for others. I knew he wanted me to just stick to his label but that is not what I wanted.

 

“About JYP... well it’s thanks to....” I wanted to tell him about Taecyeon so not to create any misunderstanding but I was interrupted.

 

“Love... call you back soon.. Got to go.. Love you!” Jiyong said in a rush and hung up even before I manage to say I love him too.

 

I sighed and put my phone away and continue on my sleep.

 

It has been nearly 5 days since the last time I communicate with Jiyong. I got to admit I felt kind of frustrated but what choice do I have. I try contacting Daesung too but no answer from him too. I guess they must be super busy. Occasionally I got text from Taecyeon or Reila. I try to take the opportunity to focus more and concentrate on finishing my design for Eunji unnie, most of my time I spent in the studio or at home.

 

While I was getting some attention with Bomi who keep tossing and turning on the floor asking me to rubs it belly, my phone rangs. I quickly get up and walk towards the coffee table while Bomi keeps meowing and followed me from behind. I click on the answer screen and it was Daesung.

 

“Yah! What have you done?” – Dae sounds so fuming and it is kind of not like him to be like that, the way he asked me is like I had done something so major.

 

“Huh?! What do you mean? I’m at home playing with Bomi... yah! What the hell you shouting for?” – Me

 

“Do you know you are a ‘HOT ISSUE’ right now? On that bloody PC of yours and search for that guy's name..” – Daesung explained.

 

“Search who? You? What for?” – I was seriously getting a little confused to whom he is referring too.

 

“Taecyeon Idiot! Not me... NOW!” – Daesung

 

“Oh !!!!... Don’t tell me....” – I mumbled as I click on the on button on Gary oppa’s laptop.

 

“Tell me about it... aishhh... someone is getting frustrated here....” – I know who Daesung was referring too, obviously Jiyong have seen that piece of crap news!

 

I scroll and saw the headline. These stupid paparazzi just love to make story. Since when did I become Taec’s girlfriend? Bull!

 

“Don’t tell me you believe that piece of crap Dae? You are better than that!” – I was furious for being accused like that and what more even Dae believe it.

 

“I’m not babe but it’s hard for me to explain... “ – I can sense Dae’s annoyance from his voice.

 

“Did Jiyong ask you lots of things that you are getting annoyed right now?” – I asked

 

“Duhh! He said I should knew better cause I’m your bestfriend...” – Dae explained.

 

“humph! I will call him and explain.. and pass this message to him for me... tell him NOT TO BE CHILDISH!” – I said and hung up the phone without giving him a chance to say anything.

 

I wanted to call Jiyong but I knew he if I did things will turn up messier so I made up my mind to call Taecyeon first.

 

“Hello Taec....” – Me

 

“Hey...” He sounds lifeless.

 

“I’m getting straight to the point... about that news.. you knew?” – Me

 

“Ya... just found out... aishhhh... I’m so sorry... but things will be ok I assure you.. our reps will answer them... so things will be ok.. ok?” – Taecyeon

 

“Thanks Taec and sorry if this cause you trouble... by the way I am in trouble for that too...” – Me

 

“No way! Don’t tell me your....” – Taec

 

“Yup he did... and I have yet to call him and explained...” – Me

 

“Tell you what.. since somehow its my fault and if you need me to explained to him.. I will for you... I don’t want you to get hurt... it will hurt me more... “ – Taec

 

“Thanks Taec... but I will be fine and I will settle it myself...” – Me

 

We hung up the phone and I realised I have a few messages, from Gary Oppa and Reila. I guess they knew it too. I am just too lazy to explained, I just chuck my phone on the sofa and I lie on the cold floor in the living room. I felt so tired suddenly and my head is spinning. Why in the world all these things have to happen to me? One after another problems keep re surfacing in my mind. I am mentally drained and I felt like I want to disappear from this world, will people recognize me in public?

 

“Yah Yah! Dongseng ahhh!! Are you ok? Wake up!!” I heard voices shouting but my eyes are so reluctant to open it. I felt someone shake my shoulder but I just could not move, I tried to get up but I felt pain around my tummy area and my body do not want to respond to it. The next thing I knew everything around me went black.

 

I tried opening my eyes but my eyelid seems very heavy but I manage to open it slowly. I look around and notice the room is unfamiliar to me. My right hand prick as I tried to move it as I look at it, I saw a needle connected to the IV unit which was hanging beside me. I am in hospital? What the hell happen to me? I knew I was lying on the cold floor before this happen. I tried to get up from the bed but my body seems exhausted and my tummy felt pain as though as something sharp is poking at it.

 

Someone push the room door open harshly and I saw Gary oppa entered followed by Jihyo unnie. The moment I saw him, I burst into tears. He quickly came over, take me in his arms and hug me tightly. He keeps telling me everything is going to be alright. He wipes my tears away. I saw Jihyo unnie at the side of my leg. She gently touches it and slowly massages it. Her eyes were glistening, it seems like she had been crying too.

 

After Gary oppa calming me down, he speak to me gently.

 

“You feeling ok? How do you feel right now?” – Gary oppa

 

“I felt very tired oppa and it hurts here...” I touch my tummy showing him where it hurts.

 

He took a deep breath before he continues his words.

 

“I reach home to find you lying on the floor covered with blood waist down... No wonder Bomi keeps meowing to me when I open the door, something happen to you. I tried calling your name, waking you up.. You open your eyes but you seem lifeless... I called 119 and they sent you here...” Gary oppa explained as his grip my hand tighter.

 

Everything seems so confused right now. Why am I covered in blood in the first place?

 

“You miscarriage, you were 4 weeks pregnant.. do you know that?” Gary oppa tone change, he sounds sterner and I felt so afraid that tears start falling again.

 

“Oppa.. mian.. mian... I didn’t mean to get myself pregnant before marriage.... Oppa... please please forgive me.. Please... “ I was begging for his forgiveness, I knew Oppa is really not happy about it, I know too he is against the idea of getting pregnant before marriage.

 

“For now.. that’s not the issue! You got yourself pregnant and you are not even aware of that... You got yourself stress and depressed and look what happen? You got yourself in danger and the baby too... now what happen? You lost that baby!” His voice grew louder and my sobbing getting worse. How the hell I know I am pregnant? I have been irregular lately and I assume it happen cause of my stress other than that I do not have any other symptoms.

 

“Yah! Kang Gary! Stop it! It’s not her fault.. Things just happen!” Suddenly Jihyo unnie shouted she came over and hug me, consoling me.

 

“Oppa... Please I beg you... don’t tell Jiyong.. Please... He had enough stress right now... and what make it worse is... I.... I can’t bear to tell him... I lost his precious baby.” – Me

 

Gary oppa look at me annoyingly, he turned and walked out of the room slamming the door. I keep sobbing in Jihyo’s unnie arms.