The Meeting~~

Our Fate

Gary Oppa and I arrived at YG earlier than expected. We were ushered and asked to wait at the meeting room on the 5th level. I do not know why but I felt kind of nervous. The door to the meeting room open and came in Jiyong. He saw me and beam happily at me. He greets Gary oppa and sat opposite of us.

 

“Hyung, Mian... sajang-nim will be a little late, he got stuck in a jam..” Jiyong

 

“hmmm... It’s ok, we will wait... have you been well?” Gary oppa asked him and he simply nod in reply.

 

I keep staring at Jiyong, he said he been well but I know he is not. He look so haggard, with his unshaven look, his hair was sure in a mess but it was being covered by his non other favourite Giyongchy beanie and his eye bag can be seen, I am sure he is lacking of sleep. How I wish to cradle him in my arms and sing him a lullaby so that he is able to have a nice good sleep. I felt guilty somehow for not being able to be by his side and looking after him well, I worried over his health too. Gary oppa keep the conversation going with Jiyong, asking him how is his work these days and such when sajang-nim arrived.

 

“I am so sorry... and it is so rude of me to let the guest keep waiting...” He went over to Gary oppa and apologizes and both of them shake hands.

 

They talked about music and stuff before they eventually went to Jiyong and my subject.

 

“So Gary-ssi, I invite you here to talk and also to get to know about you and your dongseng too, As you know Jiyong came to me asking my permission if he can announce about their relationship... “ Sajang-nim start to explain.

 

“And I also understand... you as an Oppa feel that it is unfair and you for sure will get hurt seeing your dongseng like this... I have told our Jiyong that it is his choice anyway to announce.. he is already off the age and I would like him to quickly settle down.. he needs a woman in his life...” he continue, I glance at Jiyong and our eyes meet, he wink at me and I smile.

 

“Thank you Hyun Suk-ssi for being understanding... I really appreciate it... “ Gary oppa said.

 

“So our Jiyong have already made up his mind... am I right?” Sajang-nim give Jiyong a nudge.

 

“Yes hyung... I decided to announce it soon but the problem is I’m worried...” Jiyong held his head low as he spoke.

 

“The thing is the consequences that you both must over come... Some fans will be so supportive but some will condemn you both totally! And Jiyong popularity might fade but he said he is ready for all that... and the last is about that model Kiko...” Sajang-nim

 

“That was the main thing I want to know...” Gary oppa

 

“Kiko has been blackmailing me ever since she knew I am with your dongseng... and the reason was....” Jiyong explained everything in details, how he got trapped by Kiko and all.

 

I sat and stare at Jiyong. I was angry! No, not at my Jiyong but at that ! How dare she? I tried to control my emotions but somehow I guess it shown, Jiyong came over, he sat beside me and held my hand tight.

 

“So now if Jiyong was to announce, she going to make a big fuss over it?” Oppa asked once more.

 

“Yes, but I told Jiyong that we going to take action on her if in the event she did that... and since Jiyong is innocent I am sure everything is going to be alright but you both have to promise each other and overcome it and not let stupid stuff swayed your emotions.. and Jiyong really need your support in this...” Sajang-nim looks at me and I nod.

After all the discussion, Gary oppa left first as he had a photo shoot to go to. He left me in Jiyong’s care. We took a stroll at the roof top of the building since he still had work to do. We went hand in hand and we were feeling little relief to have some time on our own. It had been a long time since I held his hand and have him so close to me.

 

“I missed you so very much!” He pulled me in his arms and gives a peck on my forehead. I felt loved from him and I grab him tight not wanting to let go. I gently lay my head on his chest, he my hair gently as I stay still listening to his thumping heart beat. I missed this moment.

 

“I’m sorry.. I had doubt you before...” I raised my head and look at him.

 

“Let’s just forget about it... we have other things to think about... right?” He held my chin and came closer to my face. He planted a light kiss on my lips.

 

“Wanna come over today?” I asked him, looking at him as my both hand went around his neck, pulling him closer.

 

“hmmmm... should I? Or should I wait till.... I don’t know....” He smirks as he starts to tease me.

 

“Oppa~~~” I cooed as I hug him once more and looking at him pleading.

 

“Hahahah! Arrasso... How can I say no to you?.. I see you tonight?” He said

 

I grin and I gave him a long wet kissed on his lips. A kissed that we both earn for it so much and missing that too. He sent me of and promised he will be there as soon as he finished his work and I simply cannot wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Sorry for the long wait~~ anyway I wonder should I write a scene next?