Missing him~~

Our Fate

I quickly woke up the next morning feeling anxious and nervous. It is all due to the planning to surprise Mr Kwon Jiyong in his hotel room. Thanks to Daesung whom have been keeping tab on him and reporting all to me, I found out that he is still sleeping in his room as he ended his night late. Anyway he is just not a morning person.

I inform Reila who was still in her hibernation mode where am I going, not really sure if she even paid attention to me. After a quick breakfast of toast and scramble eggs done by Reila’s father, I left the house. What shocks me was what I saw at the gate of Reila’s house. It was Taec. He was somehow waiting in the cold for some one. He saw me walking towards the gate and he wave excitedly.

“Taec, what’re you doing here at Reila’s house?”

“Oh, I was waiting for you, well thought.... hmm.. maybe I could get to see you...” Taec explained.

How the hell he knew where was I? Who the hell even told him where I was staying? I gave in to him the day we meet, thought we might be just good friends again. I guess I am being overly nice. I gave him that displease look indirectly.

“I’m sorry Taec but I got to go and I really have no time for this....”

Lucky for me I saw Daesung’s van coming and thanks to his manager who save me from this awkward situation with Taec. I turn to walk towards the van but he was way too fast. He grabs my hand.

“Look here please... I’m sorry if I am being rude for coming over here but just that I want forgiveness from you.. I know ok you still not that happy with me.. and I know you still unable to accept my apology...” Taec was somehow begging me and his grip was getting tighter on my wrist that it really hurts.

“Taec, listen here... I have forgiven you a long time ago and I didn’t hold any grudges against you at all but bear in mind please... don’t and just don’t let me take back my words!” I raised my voice, it is not that I wanted too but I just want to be firm and hope that what I said went into his hard shell head! I pulled my hands away from his grip and walked away from him.

As I walked towards the black van, I saw the door open and out came Daesung. The moment I saw his face I knew it, what just happen he saw it all. His face was frowning as I came closer.

“What just happen?” He asked even before I said anything.

“Just nothing... “ I answered coldly.

We were seated and the van was about to move Daesung once again asked me.

“yahh~~ tell me what’s happening just now...”

“Aiissshhhh~~ We just have some history back at the U.. thats all...”

“You and Ok Taecyeon?!! What the hell!!! How come I was kept in the dark?” Daesung was annoyed and hurt by me not telling him about Taec. Thanks to his nonstop nagging at me, I gave up and tell him the whole details.

“By the way, please please don’t even mention any of this to Jiyong. I’m just way too tired to explain again. Anyway all that was over.... Dae pleaseeee~~” I pleaded.

He just looks at me and sigh. I know he was still not happy about my request.

We were at the front door of Jiyong’s room. The rest of the boys actually decided to join in playing prank on Jiyong. We went quietly into the room. Jiyong was under the blanket snuggling and I could hear his soft snoring. Without any warning, Seungri and Youngbae actually flop themselves on the bed and jump on it. I could see Jiyong stirring. I was trying to control my laughter. The boys eventually gave up after a few trial of trying waking him up. All he did was keep hiding under the blanket and ignore the noisy bunch of boys.

I went over towards the bed and pulled his blanket slowly trying to irritate him. I seat slightly at the edge of the bed. I was about to jump on him when he suddenly got up grab me and pin me down on the bed.

“Oppa!!! Its me! Its me!” I scream as I was afraid if he really wanted to wrestle me thinking that I am one of the boys disturbing him. I could hear the rest of the boys laughing out loud.

Jiyong quickly got up and his face just shown that he was shock to see me.

“Suprise Oppa~~~” I said panting and breathless.

“What.... how come... you...”

“yah hyung~~ didn’t you hear noona said.. it was a surprise!” Seungri answered on behalf of me.

“Ok guys... lets goooo~~~ privacy needed for these 2 lovey dovey~~~” Youngbae said as he push the rest of the boys out of the room and shut the room door.

At last it was just me and him. He was still staring at me lying down on the soft comfy king bed.

“Seriously love? What are you doing here?”

“To surprise you obviously....and I actually....hmmmm... missed you....”

He came closer on top of me and looks at me directly in my eyes. Alright, he should not have done that and I know he knew I will get flustered if he did. He did it on purpose. Those eyes just get my heart to beat faster than a bullet train.

“Oppa~~ “even before I could finish my sentence he nuzzle his face into my neck.

“hmmmm.... miss you much~~” He cooed and start to give me little tiny kisses on my neck.

“Jiyongie~~ that’s ticklish!”

He looks up at me, rolled over beside me and pulled me gently towards him.

“You know love; I really wish to make you flustered more cause you actually are right now but.. aissshhh... I have to well keep my energy for tonight concert...”

“Yah! Do you think that I came here for a ‘make love session’ with you? Isshhh!”

“Well then why you keep calling me oppa? Isn’t oppa is a sign that you want ‘something’ from me?” he chuckled.

“Just shut and go to sleep~~~” I pulled the blanket over so that it covered the both of us, kiss him on his cheek. I pulled him closer to me and hoping that he could have a rest and recuperate his energy for tonight finale.

As he was about to drift himself off to sleep, he mumbles.

“Promise.. hmmm tonight... I surrender myself to you....”

I smiled as I stare at his pure innocent sleeping face.