Recuperating~~

Our Fate

I know that I was lying on something soft and I tried to open my eyes but it seems very heavy. I felt pained especially around my chest. I tried to move my fingers but I cannot. I heard commotions around me. I heard people shouting and one of them I knew very well. It was Gary oppa’s voice. I felt sting on the back of my right hand, something prick through my skin and after a few minutes I out again.

I regain conscious and slowly look around me. It was so white, clean and smells like medication. I knew well where I was. My whole body feeling so wounded. I turn and I saw a man in white coat with a stethoscope around his neck. Gary Oppa was standing beside him looking anxious and worried that is when I realised something bad had happen to me.

 

“What happen?” I tried to speak up but my voice sound so hoarse.

 

“You got into an accident.. but you are ok now, nothing serious..” The doctor explained to me and he turned to Gary oppa and walked out of the room.

 

“I’m glad you are ok... aissshhhh after one problem come another... I wonder if you got a jinx in you or its just coincidence” Oppa sat on the chair beside me and my hair gently.

 

“Jiyong! Oppa! Where is he?! I want to see him please??!!!” I asked him and in panic. I remembered he was with me that night and an image of him lying beside me in blood flash in front of me. I start to worry and tried to get up but it hurts badly.

 

“JIyong is stable now but... he just...” Oppa stop his sentence and look pitifully at me.

 

“Oppa! Pleaseee!!! Tell me!!” I started to get impatient.

 

“He still unconscious.. he was badly hurt.. he really try his best protecting you...” Oppa held my hand as my tears start to flow down my cheek.

 

I start sobbing and I really want to be there beside him but I, I are unable to move. I wanted so much to know the details of what exactly happen to us. I beg oppa to take me to see Jiyong but he refuse to listen to me since I am still weak and needed time to gain my strength. I felt so miserable. I cried the whole night thinking of my Jiyong.

 

It was almost nearly to a week and I have gained a little of my strength back. I suffered from some minor head injuries and a few of my rib bones got fractured from the impact of the accident. If jiyong have not had hug me during the accident my ribs might have punctured my lungs. He was really my life saver but now he suffered more than me. Gary oppa and Daesung keeps updating me about Jiyong’s progress, he is conscious but still unable to move. He suffered a blow on his head but lucky it did not damage and affect his brains. The rest was a few broken ribs, fractured left arm and bruises. Whenever I heard them explaining I cannot help but cried and keep thinking how much he suffered and how I wish it was me and not him. The worse part of it is I am still unable to be by his side.

 

I was visited by the police one day. They said they are investigating on the accident case and need my cooperation to answer a few questions. According to them it was a hit and run unless if this got link with Kiko Mizuhara’s case then it going to be a case of attempt murder. I told them what I saw that night and what I can remember. After taking down my statement and wishing me well they proceed to Jiyong’s room.

 

The next following day, Reila came to visit. I was touched to see her come all the way from Tokyo; her eyes were red and puffy. She embrace me gently once she saw me and we both cried.

 

“You poor thing! Who the did this to you!! If I know who I’m so gonna skin them alive and throw them in the river!!” She was full with anger and her face turns red when she spoke to me.

 

“I didn’t know you care so much about me...” I let out a chuckle and laugh, trying to ease the tension that she was having.

 

“ you! Of course I care!!” She held my hand tight.

 

“Wanna see Jiyong? I heard when I was on the way to your room that he is able to sit down now...” She told me.

 

“Really?!! Oh please! Please!” I beam and I just cannot wait to see him.

 

“Hold your horses! Tsskk~~ hahaha... I go get a wheelchair for you... “ She skip out of the room.

 

Reila pushed me along the white and clean corridor towards Jiyong’s room. Outside of the room I saw Maki standing and talking to Daesung. As I come closer, he waved at me.

 

“You look much better now...” Maki looked at me and pat me head.

 

“Thanks Maki...” I smiled.

 

He helped open the door and we entered Jiyong’s room. I saw Jiyong and his parent. My tears start to fall again when Jiyong’s mum came over and hug me telling me everything will be fine soon and I have to be strong no matter what happen. She wipes my tears away and pushes my wheelchair nearer to JIyong’s bed. He was sitting upright leaning his back against the bed. His left arm was in cast.

 

“Hey.... I...” I choked on my words.

 

“No more crying please.... you have cried enough...” He looked at me and gives me a smile.

 

Jiyong’s parent led the rest of the visitor out of the room and gave us some privacy.

 

I grab Jiyong’s right hand and in return he clench it tight.

 

“How are you feeling now?” I asked him.

 

“I’m ok but... my heart hurts a lot...” he said as he showed me a painful look.

 

“huh? Why didn’t you say earlier? I go get the nurse...” I panic thinking of him feeling the pain.

 

“Hey love... relax... my heart hurts looking at you suffering like this because of me... I’m sorry love.. I’ve been a very bad boyfriend to you... I deserve to be punish!...” He hung his head low.

 

“No! That’s not true! You’re the best that have ever happen to me! and it hurts me more seeing you like this and the fact that I am unable to look after you make me feel so much worse!..” My voice trail off as I got choke trying to stop myself from crying and I gently kiss the back of his hand.

 

“I love you sweetheart~~ you know that right?” he said and I saw his eyes were getting teary.

 

“Of course I knew! We will get over this soon and live as per normal without anyone getting in our way... I know we will!” I smile as brightest as I can to show him the strength that I have in order to help him stay positive over all this that happen and also it to give him the assurance that I never ever will leave him and I stay loyal.

 

He gave me a weak smile and grips my hand tight. The medicine that he took start to kick in as I saw him getting drowsy but trying to stay awake. I press the button at the side of his bed to lower down his bed and told him to sleep.

 

“Don’t go... stay beside me....” He told me as he still held my hand tight.

 

I told him I am not going anyway. I watch him drift to sleep. He look so peaceful and it is like he has nothing to worry about but in reality he suffered so much than me. His sacrifices for me and the obsession he had on me. I really felt grateful having him and it makes me realised too how much I have love him for the way he is. I love him too much that it hurts me looking at him in this state. I took a deep breath, close my eyes and say my prayers.

 

‘Dear God, no matter what happen please don’t make me lose him. I love him more than I love myself. Please make him better as soon as possible so that he is able to do the things he loves. Please make all the bad stuff that happen now disappears so that we could live happily.’

 

 

It has been 3 months since both of us were discharged from the hospital and both of us were living together at Dolce Vita Pension. It was a request from Jiyong’s mum; she insisted that it would be easier for her to keep an eye on both of us especially since Gary oppa might get busy with his schedule and unable to look after me. It was really a healing treatment for me to be able to stay at the pension. The air smells fresher and the beautiful surrounding really helps. We were lodge at the Crayon room, the room that Jiyong always use whenever he came to visit. I felt better and to say most of my injuries had recovered compare to Jiyong, he still has to wear the cast on his left arm. It will take quite a while for him. We spend our time taking Gaho for a walk or sometimes we follow Jiyong’s dad fishing by the river.

 

About our hit and run case, it still have not been solve yet as what I know. Jiyong and I were so called grounded from looking at the net and from trying to find out about it. According to sajang-nim both of us have to concentrate in getting better, he and the rest of the staff will do what deems necessary to resolve the issue. I still remember the day sajang-nim came to visit; he has that furious look on his face and told us he will make sure whoever did this will pay for the consequences.

 

We were taking a stroll along the river before dinner; it was already spring season but it still cold. My hands are clinging to Jiyong’s right arm and my other hand is holding Gaho’s leash. It was a quiet and peaceful walk, we settle ourselves at the nearest bench overlooking the river. Jiyong suddenly sigh heavily.

 

“Why? Are you ok? It hurts?” I turn and asked him, worried if his arm hurts or he is feeling tired.

 

“Nope... it doesn’t hurt at all... aissshhh just that I want to recover as fast as I can..” He starts to complain to me.

 

“I preferred you this way...” I giggle

 

“Ehhh! You love seeing me hurt?” He pouts and looks at me childishly.

 

“That’s not what I meant pabo~~ just that if you are this way.. I could spend more leisure time with you like this and take care of you and look after your needs and all...am i right?” I asked him.

 

“What needs? There is left with one need that you didn’t take care of...” He starts to laugh and look at me all smirking away. I knew exactly where his mind has wandered at.

 

“Jiyong-ssi, seriously? In this kind of situation you are at... you still thinking of didn’t you? Tsk tsk... ert!” I pinch his thigh and he howl painfully.

 

“I’m a man after all... and it does kind of get me distracted every time I looked at you....” He grabs my waist gently and pulls me closer to him.

 

“Kiss me~~” He coos right next to my ear and his voice really makes me flustered.

 

I turn to him slightly and held his both cheek and pull his face closer to mine. We kissed passionate and it seems like it hard to break it apart. How we misses each other touch. His grip has gotten tighter around my waist. We were so into it until we got carried away. Suddenly Jiyong let out a shriek.

 

“Owwwwww!!!”

 

“What?! What?!” I panic.

“My arm got caught in the middle...pain!” I know it is wrong but I laugh out loud at him seeing him like that, it is kind of cute. While we were too engrossed playing ‘making out by the river’ unconsciously his left arm got caught in between of us.

 

“See! You insisted on it and look what happen?” I laugh again and pinch his nose while he looks at me and sulk.