Sajang-Nim~~

Our Fate

Jiyong POV

I went to meet Hyun Suk hyung, I have already made up my mind to break the news but I have to ask his opinion too. I do not give a damn to anyone anymore. Whether if it is Kiko who wanted to blackmail me or that person who just threaten me. I sat nervously in his office waiting. Daesung was with me, I request him to follow me and just in case if I need him to back me up. The door open Hyun Suk hyung enters.

 

“Jiyong ah~~ what’s the matter you wanted to see me?” he asked as he took a seat facing me.

 

“Hyung.... hmmm... I want to discuss and ask about your opinion.. it’s about my relationship...” I started to explained to him about our relationship and the details.

 

“I knew that you have a woman but I’m yet waiting for you to introduce her to me.. and I don’t see any issue if you were to tell the media BUT you must be ready for all the negative comments from some of your fans.. and also she have to overcome that with you together...” He elaborates.

 

“Yes hyung... I’m ready for all of that and I think she too.. but the problem now is with Kiko...” – Me

 

“Kiko? Why her? What did you do?” – Hyun Suk hyung suddenly look at me very seriously.

“Sajang-nim... its like this... Kiko keeps blackmailing Jiyong hyung...” Daesung helps me to explain about the issue in details. I really thanks Daesung for it as I am already sick and tired to keep explaining.

 

“yah.... Jiyong ah! Be a man! Why must you felt threaten over that... Does she even have prove even if she had why must you be afraid if you didn’t do it? Simple.. if she make trouble, we sue her. If she didn’t stop.. we sue her together with her agency!... be strong! This is just not you... when you are working you seems reliable and strong and when things happen like this.. you go all weak?”  Well the way Hyun Suk hyung said is true, I do not know why I am weak when comes to all this but other than that I sure to handle stuff differently. Maybe it is just that I am trying to solve this all myself and not be a burden to anyone but yet now I created more confusion and complications.

 

“By the way... who is this girl? Someone well known or just a normal girl? “ He asked again.

 

“She is Kang Gary dongseng... and now she is an apprentice under Eunji noona.. she is helping her with our clothing design..” I explain.

 

“Hmmm... I should meet her then.. Tell her I want to meet and we can have a slow talk about this issue as well..” – Hyun Suk hyung

 

Lastly, Hyun Suk hyung told me not to worry as he himself will help me if these issues go out of control. We left the office and hope soon everything will be back to normal. I sigh deeply as I thought of her and how much I am missing her now.

 

OC POV

 

I was sitting lazily on the sofa watching the television while Bomi was snuggling comfortably on my lap, purring and about to take her cat-nap. After everything happens the other time, all I do now is wait and have faith in Jiyong. No matter what I have to show him that I am strong ad be there for him if he needs me. Every night without failed Jiyong will always text me, asking if I am doing ok and how my health is and telling me everything will be ok soon.

 

I do not know why but ever since that incident Gary oppa is always at home unless he got a schedule to go to. I pitied Jihyo unnie sometime who got no choice but to spent most of the time hanging at our place. I ever asked her once does she feel bored that she always keep coming over and it seems both of them seldom go on a date.

 

The answer I got from her was “Nope... I’m not bored at all and I’m glad I’ve come... sometimes I felt I need to look after the two of you and I guess you need me to back you up once in a while right?” she giggle and I did too.

 

I am so call lucky that we can get along well together and she is like more than a sister to me or should I said I see her as a motherly figure. I was chatting and watching Jiyho unnie drama on the television when Gary oppa phone rang. He answered and his face becomes serious. He went over to the kitchen to talk and here I am wondering who it can be.

I keep throwing glances at Gary oppa and then I saw him coming towards us, He squeeze himself in between me and Jihyo unnie and put his hand both around us.

 

“Jiyongie’s sajang-nim called me just now...” He said

 

“Huh? What for?” I asked as I was kind of surprise.

 

“Well, he wants to meet you and me together.. there is something they need us to discuss together...” He continues

 

I sat silently wondering what and why he wants to see us for. Is he against the idea of Jiyong in a relationship? But to what I know, Jiyong had way passed the age that were stipulated in their contract and so he is free. I cannot wait to go in my room and grab my phone and call him to ask about this myself but Gary oppa keeps on talking.

 

“I don’t see why we have to meet him, shouldn’t we meet his parents instead?” he keeps grumbling.

 

“Oppa... I’ve known Jiyong’s parents and I have meet them together with his noona and I think about this issue it is best not to let them know and let Jiyong handle it himself. They might felt more burden and worse worried and it will make him more stress!” I explain to him.

 

“So... it’s ok to burden us?” He argues.

 

“Oppa! Please...” I am just too tired to argue anymore especially with him and thanks to Jihyo unnie who gave him that ‘shut up already’ face and somehow Gary oppa gives up.

 

“Arraso... Arraso....” Gary oppa.

 

I get up from my seat carrying Bomi in my arms and walk into my room, leaving those two love birds alone; they might need some privacy of their own. I lay Bomi on my bed, grab my phone and lay beside her. I dial Jiyong’s number.

 

“Hello love~~~” He answered

 

“Hey~~ where are you?” Me

 

“Studio... why? What’s wrong love?” Jiyong

 

“Hmmm... your sajang-nim called oppa just now...” Me

 

“Oh.. that was fast! Did he said he wanted to meet you and Gary hyung?” Jiyong

 

“Yup... you knew?” Me

 

“Mmmm... I went to see him just now about us... and I got told off by him because I have not bring you to see him from day one...” Jiyong explained bitterly

 

“Serious?” I let out a chuckle with realising it.

 

“You laugh at me?” Jiyong

 

“Sorry.. just its sound funny and he acts like his you Appa....” Me

 

“Hahaha... well he is my papa at work and anyway this issue concern the media so no choice I need him involved you know?” Jiyong

 

“Yup.. got it!” Me

 

“Don’t worry too much, we going to settle things one at a time so as what you promise me... Don’t forget ok?” Jiyong

 

“I know.... Wait and have faith in you! Of course I do~~ and Ji... I’m missing you so badly!” Me

 

“Me too love, I just wish you are here with me at this moment...” I heard him sigh.

 

We talk for a few more minutes before he had to put down the phone. He needs to go for his workout. We said our farewell and hung up. I looked at Bomi who lies comfortably on my bed. I pet it and she purr at me. Looking at her reminds me of Jiyong. She was the first gift Jiyong bought for me, when I was still naive and a little childish and I keep insisting on a kitten for our 200 days. He obliges and bought it for me as for me the only thing I gave him on our 200 days was our very first passionate kiss.