Hit and Run~~

Our Fate

The next few days was hectic, it was more to the mentally drained rather than physically. I believe Jiyong is way more exhausted compare to me. Jiyong have made the announcement about us at last. It was all in the news, it was one of the hottest topics ever and all attentions were on us. I somehow felt uncomfortable but I cannot do much. Jiyong keeps reminding me not to pay any attention on the media and also the net. He does not want me to get upset and depressed if I saw any negative comments by the netizens and fans. Still due to my unstoppable stubbornness and on top of that he knew me well enough that I would not listen to him; he gave up his nagging on me. I appreciate some fans who were able to accept me and wish us the best but some the insult and rude comments are totally hurtful. No matter what I still have to accept all that. There is one more thing that actually worries me; Kiko Mizuhara. We still have not heard anything from her or actions. Jiyong had told me about how she blackmail or should I said threaten him before so for now Jiyong and I being extra pre cautious.

Suprisingly Taecyeon contacted me and we talked. He told me how he wish it was him not Jiyong but no matter he said he will still look out for me if ever I was hurt again. He wishes us the best and hope that we still be best buddy. I promise him that we will so he does not need to be worry. Lastly I apologize to him in case I ever hurt his feelings before.

A date with Jiyong is better now since there is no need for us to be hiding anymore. We went out like all normal couple do. We held hands hug and kiss without worry but yet I always felt embarrassed whenever Mr. Romantic treats me that way. I will blush and my face turns as red as an apple. Now not only I have to look after my image as Kang Gary dongseng plus I am Kwon jiyong’s girlfriend.

We were lazing around at home with nothing much to do; Jiyong was on the sofa looking through his instagram account while Bomi lies comfortably on his chest. What a lucky kitty! I on the other hand was seated right at the end of the sofa where his leg was, I was reading my all time favourite harry potter book which I always end up being called childish by him. Well he just does not understand the miracles of magic though! Anyway all was well until my phone rings and I get up to answer it.

 

“Hello...”

 

“! How dare you!! He was mine! You took away what was mine and now return it back?!” It was a woman voice scowling at me on the other line.

 

“What are you talking about? Who the hell are you?” I asked and I turn to where Jiyong was and he was looking at me wondering who I was talking too.

 

“if you don’t leave him, I swear I’m gonna kill you!” She starts to threaten me and slur out all the vulgarities at me.

 

“Kiko Mizuhara? Is that you?” I make a guess and my heart did feel like that was her, Jiyong who was still lying on the sofa quickly got on his feet and came towards me when he heard I mention Kiko’s name.

 

The caller eventually hung up the phone and I was left standing there looking confuse at Jiyong.

 

“If true that was her, how the hell she got my number from?” I question Jiyong.

 

“I really got no idea love, are you sure that was her?” Jiyong asked me to be sure.

 

“I don’t know... but the way she threaten me seems like her though... She said she’ll kill me unless I let you go...” I told Jiyong who keep pacing up and down in front of me.

 

I sat back on the sofa and was lost in thought, I kept thinking what if it is Kiko and what she said she meant it, and she is going to try to kill me.

 

“Ji... what if it was her and she really gonna kill me... it’s kinda scary....” I looked up at him with my worry looks.

He came forward and held my chin up; he kissed lightly on my lips and pats my head.

 

“Don’t worry too much ok? I promised didn’t I? I will settle this once and for all and I will make sure nothing happen to my love.... anyway we got to inform sajang-nim and make a report to the police..”He said.

 

“And let’s get change... we going now...” he held me up.
 

“Now?”

 

“Yes... I’m going to get you a new number as well.... come on let’s change...” he hurries me up.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I arrived at the studio to finish up a few of my design left for the 2PM boys, a few more details to add before I submit it to JYP. It was still early and only Eunji unnie was there with me. While munching on my bagel I read and reply a few of my emails when Reila called me on my mobile.

 

“Oi! Have you seen the news?” Reila asked me the minute I said hello to her.

 

“Huh? What thing? Ya! You don’t even greet me at all? It’s been awhile you contacted me and .....” I start to nag at her.

 

“Hang on! Before you start nagging.. Can you go and search for Jiyong’s name on the net... and I need your explanation.. What’s going on?!” ! What now I thought, to have Reila calling me up early in the daylight was just not her habit so I guess something bad was on the news. I click on the internet icon and search Jiyong’s name on the naver search bar. What I saw was a picture of my Jiyong and Kiko, the headlines said something about my Jiyong cheats on her. I just glance through and then I exit.

 

“So? Is that what you want me to see?” I asked Reila.

 

“Ya... and? Anything to update? I thought everything was ok with you and Jiyong.. so which is the truth now?” She asked me again.

 

“What do you think?” I question her back.

 

“Baka! How should I know?!” Reila was getting annoy.

 

I told her everything in the end. From how Jiyong was being threaten by her to what happen the day before. The phone call I received by most probably Kiko herself. Reila seems shock about all these issues around me.

 

“Why are you getting all those complicated problems?” She sighs.

 

“I don’t know babe, It makes me ponder too..” I told her.

 

“Anyway.... be strong ok? I know you can overcome all this.. gambatte!! I got to go now... Maki is waiting for me.. Call you up again soon! Love ya!” She hung up.

Eunji unnie who was doing her work suddenly came up to me and asked if I am ok, she told me she saw the news too. I explained to her that it was all not true and assure her that I am ok. I received a text from Jiyong telling me to be patience and not to think too much as they are working on solving the issues and he promise me that he will fetch me once his work is done at the recording studio. I get back to work ignoring those text messages from a few that I knew and one of them was Taecyeon. He was being persistent texting me non-stop since I do not even bother to reply to it.

It was already nearly to 11pm and I am still in the studio waiting for Jiyong to come and fetch me. He said he will be a little late but still insist on fetching me. I was the only one left in the studio, everyone has gone home. My works for that day are all done. I was feeling bored and my tummy has started to grumble. I refuse to eat dinner thinking maybe Jiyong and I can go supper together on our way home.

 

“Ji... where?” I called him.

 

“I’m on my way love... reaching about 10mins?” He answered.

 

“I’m hungry.... “ I said weakly.

 

“We will grab something later ok?” I heard him chuckled on the other line.

 

“Ok! You want me to wait outside?”

 

“Nope~~ stay inside.. it’s cold.. I call once I’m out front alright?”

 

“Haiiiiiittttt~~~” We laugh and we hung up the phone.

He called me up as soon as I switch off my laptop and was about to pack. He said he is already outside waiting for me. I quickly pack and lock the door to the studio. As I step out I saw him on the opposite road standing next to his Bentley. He was waving at me and again giving that gum smile of his that I find it too cute! I return his wave and quickly fasten my pace crossing the road since there is no incoming car. The next moment flash by me so fast that I do not even manage to react to it. I saw him running towards me, shouting out my name and with a terrified look on his face. He keeps pointing at something and the moment I turn to see it I realised I was lying on the hard road in Jiyong’s arm. I felt pain spreading through my body. I looked at Jiyong, his eyes were closed and blood drips from his forehead. I tried to call his name and got up but my surroundings start to get dimmed and I black out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* I have 2 more chapter to go before this fanfic is completed. Thanks again for reading~~~