Suprised~~

Our Fate

I was woken up at 7am by Gary Oppa. He asks me to get ready and we will be leaving at around 8am. I took a bath and get dress. I feel fresh. By that time, Oppa’s manager was already waiting for us at the porch. We went down and go to the nearest store to grab some sandwich for breakfast.

 

We reach the filming site at around 9am. I get out from the car and follow Oppa quietly while keep saying hello every time he introduce me to someone. Then I saw the whole cast. I take a quick step and approach Jihyo Unnie.

 

“Unnie!” – Me

“yah! You came back!” – Unnie

She hug me so tight till I was breatheless and she keep saying that she misses me so much!

 

“Yah! Why you so skinny?!”

I look for that source of voice and found out it was Jaesuk Oppa.

 

I hug each and every one there. I gave them some souvenir which I bought for them all. They are about to start so I took my place behind the camera. I can see everything from where I stand. My phone suddenly vibrates. I took it out from my pocket and saw Daesung’s number. I answered.

 

“Hello, what’s up” – Me

“Where are you?” – Angel

“I followed Gary Oppa today.” – Me

“Ah really?” – Angel

“Why?” – Me

“Nothing, call you back later.” – Angel, he hung up.

 

That was strange, what is the matter with him? Well anyway forget about it. I want to enjoy myself watching the cast and oh I wonder who the guest is for today. I was anticipating a lot of guest in my mind. At last Jae suk Oppa is going to introduce the guest. When he did I got a shock of my life!

Daesung! Seungri! Youngbae! Top!  And well of course Jiyong! OMG!

 

Now I know why Gary Oppa was so eager for me to follow him to the site today is it because of this? This is so unfair!

 

I was just shock and I just stare blankly. I saw him for like after 5 years! He was smiling and was laughing at Jae Suk Oppa’s gags! Suddenly his eyes meet mine! I froze he too until Daesung who was standing beside him touch his arm. Daesung saw me too. He knows Jiyong was a little surprise to see me there.

 

I just wish at that very moment I just could disappear into thin air! This is so unexpected. I know they keep saying to me to meet him and talk things through but this is not the way I want it to be. I keep pushing myself to the back until I could not even see the cast. I heard the PD says “Tape Change”. I was standing at a corner trying to hide from the rest. I took out my phone and text Daesung.

 

“This is so unfair and I knew you knew and you and Gary Oppa are in this together!” – Me

I know he cannot answer me now but hope he could read it! I am very frustrated.

 

While I was looking through my phone, someone tap me on my shoulder. I turn and I go speechless.

 

“How are you?” – Jiyong , it was him, really him.

“Hello, you ok?” – Jiyong, I guess I went blank that is why he asked me again.

“Oh Hi!, Hello.” – Me

“I heard you are back, great to see you and I meant it!” – Jiyong

“Thanks, I.. I got to go now. Sorry.” – Me, I walked away.

 

I left him standing there and maybe he was quite surprise to see me do that. I just could not see him eye to eye. It is not the awkwardness. It is just a little too painful for me. I guess I am not ready yet.

 

I saw PD and told him that I am leaving first just in case Gary Oppa looks for me.